Store

Joji leads you up the stairs to a door, "This is another secret place... Only Joji and Frank know about this place.... Promise you won't tell no one?" asked Joji serious. You shake your head, "I will tell no one." you promised. "Good." smiled Joji as he takes your hand as walks out into the roof. 

"Wow..." you say sarcastic. "It is beautiful...Whenever it is night time... Or the sun is going down.... Or!! When the sun is coming up!" explained Joji. You giggle, "I can see..." you whisper seeing the sun right in front of you. "What time is it?" you ask. "It is barely 3..." whispered Joji. You look over towards his way. You see his amazing face being enchant by the sunlight. You sigh and can't help but get a goofy smile again. "What?" asked Joji. You shake your head, "It was worth escaping to come here..." you explain. Joji nods. 

"Joji... What is your most secret place?" you asked. "If I told you... It won't be much of a secret... No would it?" smirked Joji. You punch his arm, "Fine... Than don't tell me..." you muttered. Joji laughs, "It's the cafe.." whispered Joji. "Everyone knows about the cafe.... Wait... Which cafe?" you get curious. "The one next to the book store..." explained Joji. You roll your eyes, "How was that YOUR secret place?" you ask. "It was more of my hiding place... I was kind of a stalker for you..." whispered Joji as he fixed his hair. "What?!" you ask. "But that is a story for later... We should go back." smiled Joji as he dragged you back to the staircase. 

"Now.... It's later you should tell me!" you order. "I would sit in a special place... In the cafe. Only while I was finishing my coffee but I would look across the street a few times... You were there working... Holding a book, talking, laughing... Or even just staring out the window... It sounds weird and creepy but... It was nice seeing you..." explained Joji. You smile, "You know... You are my prince charming..." you smile. "Really?" asked Joji. "Yup... Just you were on a super slow horse and don't have much to offer." you laugh and open the door to your apartment. "What can I say, Pink guy and Salamander Man were slow when I was riding them." joked Joji. Your eyes widen, "Don't think that way!" shouted Joji as he passed by you. "I wasn't!" you shout back. 

You sit back on the couch with Katt, "What did I miss?" you ask. "While... Chad made a bet with Max and Ian..." giggled Katt. "No...." you whisper. You look over at Chad, "What is the bet?" you ask. "You will see..." laughs Katt. Chad walks over to the dad's. "May one of you... Dance with me?" asked Chad taking off his shirt and pants. You laugh, "God... My word..." muttered your dad as he covers your mother's eyes. "Chad... We talked about this..." muttered Robin. "For god sake... Just get a tattoo saying Fat Cunt across your chest!" laughed Joji's dad. Chad frowns, "That will happen soon since I just lost a bet..." cried Chad as he slide back into his pants and shirt. 

You laugh with Katt. Joji sits next to you, "If you plan on getting a second tattoo...What would it be?" asked Joji. "A quote..." you smile. "What will the quote say?" asked Joji. "That... Is a secret." you wink. Joji rolls his eyes. "You?" you ask Joji. "It might be the face of Frank." joked Joji. You punch his arm again, "God... Your punches hurt..." whined Joji as he rubbed the pain away. "For real..." you muttered. "Fine...I don't know..." muttered Joji. "I said for real this time..." you repeat. "I am for real!" shouted Joji. "Fine... I want to get a tattoo with my favorite sentence I said... I feel my heart beating against my chest." you explain. Joji smiles, "We just got  new idea for our second tattoo." smiled Joji. You roll you eyes and lean back against the couch. 

The party continues. "Hey." smiled chad as he sat next to you. Joji went to go to the bathroom. "Do you trust yourself to protect our little Jojo?" asked Chad. "Jojo?" you ask. "Shh... He doesn't need to know his nickname.." smirked Chad. "Good nickname, "You wink "But I do trust myself. I have been around Joji and his seizure attacks to know what to do..." you explain. "Good... Because if you ever feel like you can't protect him.... Just know... That everyone in this room knows you can." smiled Chad. You feel tears coming up but you hold them in, "Thank you..." you manage to whisper without crying. 

Chad walks away, you sit alone on the couch for a while. Joji comes out of the bathroom. You get a text though.

Robert- Need to see you where the book store use to be.

You smile and feel your tears escape. "I will be right back!" you announce. "Where are you going?" asked Joji worried. "To the book store Robert called me down." you inform him. "I will go with you." said Joji. "Fine..." you mutter. 

You walk down the stairs with Joji, "Want to talk more tonight up in the roof?" asked Joji. "Sounds like a good date idea." you wink. "It is a date..." answered Joji. "Good..." you smile as open the door to the lobby. 

You walk to where the book store use to be. There Robert is leaning against a wall. You run up to him and hug him, "I missed you..." you cry onto his shoulder. "I missed you too..." smiled Robert. You take three steps back, "What did you need?" you ask. "Was your problem... Fixed?" asked Robert eyeing Joji. "Yes.." you smile. "Tell me all about it in the store." smiles Robert. Your jaw drops, "You... Got the store back?!" you shout with excitement. "Yes... It was wrong to close down the store... Sara won't want us to give up on the store." explained Robert. You jump up and down, "I know!" you shout. "I don't need you to work now... I need you to work in 4 days... If that is okay?" asked Robert. "It is totally okay!" you shout. Robert smiles. "Now for some story time!" exclaimed Robert. 

You follow Robert into the store while Joji walks behind you. "How was your problem solved?" asked Robert. Joji gives you a confused looked, "I deiced to date Joji... Like you said... Always choose the one with the looks." you smile. "What?!" shouted both Robert and Joji. You giggle, "I am dating Joji because he makes me happy... He makes me have a feelings that I have never felt before... I have never felt my heart beat against my chest until Joji came along..." you explain. Robert smiles, "I saw the tattoos... Must be a serious couple now." winked Robert. "It is..." informed Joji. "I won't say it was that serious..." you added. "It is..." whispered Joji. You roll your eyes, "We are having a party back at my place... Please come with us." you beg. "No.. I have some work to do here." explained Robert. "Fine..." you mutter. "Robert," asked Joji "Thank you... For giving me that advice the other day." smiled Joji. 

You give Robert a confused look, "I told him something... To win you over..." winked Robert. You roll your eyes, "That is called cheating!" you shout. "Yet... You don't want Calvin to win..." Joji explained. You stay quiet knowing that Calvin, wasn't for you. Joji takes your hand and drags you back home. 

Joji's Point of View-- "The advice Robert gave me was... You can get to (Y/N)'s heart by reading with her. But staying near her. Not giving up on her. I followed that advice. I won, Calvin... Now he can get out of our lives..." I thought to myself as I walked along side (Y/N) to her apartment.