Hide-Seek

You walk into your apartment, "Now... When Joji was a little kid. He was so funny, even when he didn't try." laughed Lily. Joji hugs her tight quickly. "No more stories!" shouted Joji. Max and Ian groan. "I have to get a tattoo soon! More stories!" shouted Chad. Lily laughs, "He is right... We should head back to the hotel." smiled Lily as she took her husband's hand. Joji hugs both his parents, "I hope we can see your more in the future..." smiled Lily. You hug both his parents too, "Take care of him....." whispered Lily into your ear. They walk out the door. 

Your parents hug you good-bye and leave next. Ella hugs you next, "Thank you..." she whispers. "For what?" you ask. "Robin.. He has changed ever since you told him..." smiled Ella. "No problem." you smile back. Ella walks out of your apartment. Robin comes next, "You helped me more.... Than I could ever help myself... Thank you." smiled Robin. You hug him, "You helped me more than anyone else could." you laugh. "Hopefully... You and Joji make it somewhere in life..." laughed Robin. "We will..." you say with confidence. 

Robin closes the door behind him and Max pulls out a poster from underneath the couch. "Let this! Triple date start!" shouted Katt. You look at Joji confused. He smiles and grabs your hand, "Ian will date Chad..." informed Joji laughing. You join him. "(Y/N) pick a number." ordered Chad. "um... 10!" you shout. Katt claps her hands together, "Hide and seek... In the park..." smiled Max. 

You walk next to Joji's side, "We need to win..." muttered Joji. "I know where to hide..." smiled Ian. You giggle, "I know how to seek." you saw with confidence.Ian rolls his eyes. You guys get closer to the park. "What team will seek?" asked Katt. You look at Joji, "We want to hide." mention Joji. You roll your eyes. "Me and Max will seek then." smiled Katt. Ian and Chad take off running. "Just know... Me and Max will do anything to win..." smiled Katt in an evil way. 

You and Joji take off running, "Can you fit in a trash can?" asked Joji. You bump into him, "That's mean!" you hiss. Joji laughs, "I mean it." mention Joji. You think about it, "Will there be trash?" you asked. "Nope...People don't use this special trash can." smiled Joji. "Let's win this." you smile. Joji shakes his head and shows the way. 

"Where?" you asked. Joji pulls out a grey trash can that is fully empty. "Why does no one use it?" you asked. "I don't know," said Joji "Anyway, Hide in those trees with the trash can covering you." explained Joji. You sit and Joji covers you with the trash can, "The trees will cover you and the trash can... Well the trees will cover the trash can while the trash can covers you." explained Joji. "I will be close but no too close." explained Joji as you heard him walk away. 

 You sit there for a long time. Then you hear Joji laughing, "We won!" shouted Joji. You wait for him to take off the trash can. Joji smiles, "They don't know you hid here... So when Ian and Chad are seekers you can hide here." smiled Joji. You dust yourself off, "We are seeking now?" you asked. "You are a great seeker right?" asked Joji. "Right..." you giggle. Joji rolls his eyes. "Count to 50 apparently..." ordered Joji. 

Between you and Joji each count to 50, "Ready or not...Here we come!" shouted Joji. Small kids laugh when Joji yells. You smile at the little kids, "Having fun?" you asked the kids. "Yes!" shouted one of them. "We are going to play tag!" explained another one. You nod your head. "Chad!" shouted Joji as he dragged you away and found Chad behind a few trees. 

"I don't know where Ian is... He left me." explained Chad. "Fine..." muttered Joji as he looked around. You see two feet under a bush. You smirk and walk towards them. "How?" asked Ian before you could say anything. "Your feet." you pointed. Ian kicks some rocks and comes out from behind. You giggle and walk around looking for Katt or Max. 

You see someone run past behind some trees very fast. You follow after the person. "Found Max!" shouted Joji as he drags Max from behind some trees. You run faster ready to catch Katt. You hear Katt giggle, "i saw you!" you shouted. "Doesn't count!" shouted Katt back. You roll your eyes and look around. Katt starts to run again, "God..." you whisper chasing after her again. "I saw you!" you shout. "Doesn't count!" shouted Katt. You run faster and pick up a pine cone on the way. You throw it at the trees, Katt is running behind and hear someone fall and shout in pain. You stop running and laughing, "Oh! My! Are you okay?!" you shout seeing her in pain. 

"What happened?!" shouted Max. "I threw something at her and she fell." you explain. "This is suppose to be a safe game." laughed Joji. Katt sits up, "Yeah... I was just joking.." explained Katt. You punch her, "You made me worried!" you shout. Katt shrugs. Joji helps you up. "We won this round too.." smirked Joji. 

"That means for this round it is Max and me against Chad and Ian... You guys can sit out." explained Katt. Joji grabs your hand and drags you somewhere. "See you in a bit!" shouted Katt. You turn to face Joji, "Where are we going?" you ask. "Somewhere fun while they play." smiled Joji. You roll your eyes and follow him. 

You sit on the bench from days ago, "What?" you asked. "What do you want to talk about?" asked Joji as he leaned back onto the bench. "What advice did Robert give you?" you asked. "Just to be a jerk and I will win." smiled Joji. You shove him, "For real this time." you ordered. "What new book do you want?" asked Joji. You roll your eyes and fall back onto the bench. "You are one hard cookie..." you whispered. "That's how I feel most of the time with you!" explained Joji. You roll your eyes once more. 

The group comes up to you and Joji, "Ian and Chad win..." whispered Katt. Ian and Chad high five. "It is 6, we can have one more triple date!" shouted Max. The group agrees. "Joji, choose a number!" ordered Katt. "14..." smirked Joji. Katt smirks with him, "This is hard to explain so... Listen closely...." ordered Max. Katt jumps in front of him, "We are going to dress up as pirates. One person will get in the cart while the other person will push the one in the cart. We smash into each other just for fun. There is no winning or losing unless someone falls out of the cart then... They lose!" explained Katt. "This is be hold in the parking lot." added Max. 

The whole group runs back to the apartment building. "This will be fun." you laugh. "This will be dangerous!" corrected Joji as he took your hand and ran faster.