Getting Ready

You and Joji are on the floor packing, "Do you think I should take a hoodie?" you ask. "You should take a bunch of blankets." answered Joji. You roll your eyes. "I am serious, it could get cold." exclaimed Joji. "Fine..." you stand up and get a suitcase. "Take a bunch." warned Joji. You grab a few and stuff them neatly into the bag. "Thank god..." you hear Joji whisper. "What?" you ask. "I thought you would just stuff them into the bag like nothing." explains Joji. You roll your eyes. 

You stuff a few hoodies into one of your backpack. "It wouldn't be that cold." laughed Joji. "You just told me, to take blankets!" you shout. "But still!" laughs Joji. "You are so hard to get!" you shout. Joji smiles, "Anyway, make sure to take shorts, in case it gets hot." explained Joji. You nod in agreement. 

So Ian and Max enter, "Hey!" shouts Ian. "Did you guys just invite yourselves in?" you ask. "Yes..." whispered Max. "How? I am sure the door was locked?!" you shout. "Joji let us in.... He opened the door." explained Ian. "I did not!" shouted Joji. "We might or may not have a key..." whispered Max. "From where?!" you shout. "Chad knows a guy..." added Ian. "That's weird!" you shout. "Sorry...But! How is the packing going?" asked Ian as he sat next to Joji on the floor. 

"Great.... For you guys?" asked Joji. "Max doesn't want to do shit!" shouted Ian. "We have like four days!" Max shouted. "I am not going to wait till the last minute. If you are not ready, when we are already leaving! I am going to leave you behind!" warned Ian. "Do whatever you want!" shouted Max. "Watch me!" snapped Ian. You giggle. 

"I can't live with this piece of shit!" shouted Ian as he fell back onto the floor. Max rolls his eyes. "I am so lucky, I don't have to work with you guys." laughed Joji. "Katt already knows Max! So she choose Chad instead on me!" shouted Ian. "She is smart..." whispered Joji. You slap him with a pillow, "Of course she is!" you shout. "Not really..." muttered Max. You punch him, "Ow!" shouted Max. "Be nice to Katt!" you shout. 

"I need a drink..." muttered Ian who was still laying on the floor. "We all need a drink." laughed Joji. "Can we?" asked Max. You smile, "I guess." You get up but Joji grabs your hand, "Are you sure?" asked Joji. "Yes." you answer. "Let's go to my favorite bar than." smiles Ian. 

You walk towards a restaurant. "This is going to go so wrong..." you whisper to yourself. You enter the restaurant. Ian talks with  a waiter. "Why are there no people?" you ask. "They are in rooms." answered Max. "What?" you ask. "Like they take you to a room. So you get more privacy." explained Joji better. "That's cool..." you whisper. 

The waiter takes you four into a room. You sit down, "What will you all like to drink?" asked the waiter. "We will start with some water." said Joji quickly. The waiter leaves the room. 

"Why water?!" shouted Max. "We have someone here who isn't really... Mature yet." answered Joji. "Shut up!" shouted Max and Ian at the same time. "I was talking about (Y/N).... But you two count too." laughed Joji. 

The waiter comes back with some waters. "Dos Equis por favor." ordered Ian. "Sure thing." smiles the waiter as he leaves. 

"Max, please pack by tomorrow." begged Ian. "No!" shouted Max. "Hey!! Ian, you forgot to order some fries!" Joji got into the conversation. Ian rolls his eyes, "Like, I give a..." You don't let Ian finish. "I want fries!" you whine. "Fine!" shouted Ian as he walked out of the room. 

"Thanks..." whispered Max. "No problem..." Joji whispers back. Ian comes back with a plate of fries. "You're welcome!" shouted Ian into Max's face. Ian settles the plate on the table. 

A phone starts to ring. "Ugh... It is Katt..." muttered Max without even checking his phone. "How would you know?" asked Joji. "Because, I set a different ringtone for when she calls or sends me a text." explained Max as he answer the phone. "Hello.... Just pass the phone to Chad.... Chad? Come to the bar.... Yeah, that one!" Max quickly hangs up. 

"What happened?" asked Joji. "Chad and Katt want to know where we are..." answered Max. "Are they coming?" asked Ian. "Yeah, they are on there way." informed Max. "Cool..." whispers Ian. 

"Hey, Ian catch!" shouted Joji as he threw a fries at both Ian and Max. "Ow!" shouted Max as the fries hit his face. Ian quickly catch one in the air. "World star!!!" shouted Ian into Max's face. "Shut up!" shouted Max. 

Katt and Chad came into the room. "Hey..." whispers Katt as she makes her way to sit next too Max. "Nope!" shouted Chad as he pushed Katt out of the way and sat next too Max. "Chad!" shouted Katt. "I will sit next to Max today!" ordered Chad. Katt makes hey way to sit next to you. 

"Today... Is just not my day..." whispered Katt as she took some french fries into her hand. "You would be able to sit next to me... If you picked me as your partner!" shouted Max. "But you o everything at the last minute!" explained Katt. "Still!" shouted Max. You giggle. 

"See, Joji and (Y/N) are partners! They are always partners!" shouted Max. "I am not talking about this..." muttered Katt as she turned around to face you. "Max is right! He should of had been your partner!" shouted Ian. "Stop trying to argue with me!" shouted Katt. "But you betrayed Max..." added Joji. "I am going to slap you across the face." warned Katt. "Friends with benefits..." whispered Chad. Katt quickly grabs a beer bottles and dumps the beer onto Chad. "I will see you all but at the hotel!" shouted Katt as she left. 

Everyone sits and stares at Chad. "Did I go too far?" asked Chad. "Friends with benefits? Of course!" shouted Ian. "Opps..." whispered Chad. You laugh.