Two Days

You wake up to sunlight on your face. "Where am I?" you ask getting up. You stand up and walk out of the room. You find Joji on the couch. "Hey..." you whisper shaking him. He slowly wakes up, "What?" asked Joji. "What time is it?" you ask. "6 in the morning." answered Joji. "It's already Tuesday?!" you shout. "You stay here all day." laughs Joji. You cover your face, "I am sorry..." you mutter. "For what?" asked Joji confused. "For making you sleep on the couch..." you explain. "It's okay..." reassured Joji. 

Joji gets up, "Want breakfast?" asked Joji. "No, you didn't enough for me." you smile and walk towards the door. "(Y/N) you are my girlfriend, I am suppose to treat you." said Joji in a serious tone. "But..." Joji stops you from finishing your sentence. "Want pancakes or cereal?" asked Joji. 

You sit in one of the chairs. "Energy bar..." you whisper. "What?" asked Joji. "Energy bars..." you repeat. "For breakfast?" asked Joji. "Yes..." you mutter. "No on my watch. You are getting eggs and bacon!" informed Joji. You laugh, "Fine..." you whisper. 

Soon you and Joji are eating. "How is it?" asked Joji. "It is good." you laugh. "Good." smiles Joji. He takes a sip from his orange juice. "Are you okay to go to work?" asked Joji. "Yes, dad." you laugh. 

"It is daddy actually." corrected Ian as he took a piece of bacon from your plate. "Hey!" you shout. "Don't worry, have mine." Joji passes you his plate. You take some of his bacon. "What are you doing here?" asked Joji. "Videos!" shouted Ian. "Are you serious?" asked Joji. "Max and Chad are waiting! Let's go!" whined Ian. Joji looks at you. "I will be fine..." you whisper. 

"Why are you here?" asked Ian. "I was sick, so my dad took care of me." you explain. "Daddy!" corrected Ian. "Ew! Gross! No!" you shout. "Whatever..." whispered Ian. 

"Well, see you tonight." smiles Joji as he kisses your cheek. "Bye, be safe!" you shout as Joji and Ian leave. You eat the last piece of bacon and than put the dish away. 

You grab your stuff and walk outside. You close the door. "He didn't lock it..." you whisper. "No one will steal anything..." you whisper and walk down the stairs. 

You arrive at the book store. You walk inside to see Robert at the counter. "Hey." smiles Robert. You wave.  "Are you sure, you can take care of the store alone?" asked Robert. "Yes..." you smile. Robert shakes his head, "Here," Robert passes you a cup, "Joji says you like Hot Cocoa." You take the cup. "Thanks." you smile. "Anyways, be careful." smiles Robert as he walks out of the store. 

You sit behind the counter. You take a sip of the cocoa and set it down. "Today will be a good day..." you whisper and close your eyes. You soon hear the bell. You open your eyes to see Calvin, "Oh! No!" you shout. Calvin laughs, "More drama is happening..." muttered Calvin as he sat down. 

"What now?" you ask. "Ian and his stupid hairline..." muttered Calvin. "Are you two still up with that?" you ask. "YES!" shouted Calvin. "This morning he didn't manage anything about that though..." you whisper. "Did he say anything about a video?" asked Calvin. "Yes..." you answer. "Than he is still up with this too." muttered Calvin. 

You roll your eyes, "What about that book?" you ask. "The You Before Me?" asked Calvin. "Yes." you answer. "It is a stupid book..." muttered Calvin. "No book is stupid!" you shout. "All books are masterpieces..." mocked Calvin. You roll your eyes, "If you don't stop this attitude the next person you are going to have beef with, is me!" you snap. "Sorry..." laughed Calvin. "It's okay." you smile. 

You look out the window, "Why did you choose him?" asked Calvin. "What?" you ask getting out of your daydream. "Am I bothering you?" asked Calvin. "No! No! Of course not!" you shout. Calvin looks at you, "Don't lie...." muttered Calvin. "I am not!" you shout. "You are... Sorry to waste your time!" shouted Calvin. "Calvin! I was just daydreaming!" you explain. "About him!" shouted Calvin. 

"Who?" you ask. "Joji!" shouted Calvin. "I wasn't!" you shout. "Now, that is lying!" shouted Calvin. "I am the worst liar, known to man kind! I wouldn't lie to you today or tomorrow!" you shout. 

Calvin walks towards you and grabs your chin, "Look me in the eyes and tell me if I am bothering you or not." ordered Calvin. "You are not bothering me..." you say in a serious tone. Calvin pulls you into a kiss, "No!" you shout and push yourself away. 

You look back up to see Calvin hurt, "It is for the best that you leave..." you suggest. Calvin doesn't move. 

Soon the bell rings, "You just don't listen!" shouted Joji as he turned Calvin to face him. Soon Joji lands a punch on Calvin's jaw. You run out from behind the counter. "Joji!" you shout pushing him away from Calvin. 

"You know, this is the second time..." muttered Calvin in pain. "Well, you just don't listen!" shouted Joji. Ian, Max and Chad run in. "Trying to kiss her this time!" shouted Max. "She looked beautiful..." explains Calvin. Ian laughs, "That doesn't mean you should kiss her." Calvin gets up, "you again?!" shouted Calvin. 

"Stop having beef with him! When you are having beef with me!" shouted Joji into Calvin's face. "Why should I be afraid of a short guy like you?!" asked Calvin. "because he has us!" shouted Max, standing up proudly. "Besides... I just beat you to the floor with one punch." laughed Joji. "You caught me by surprise!" shouted Calvin. "Doesn't mean shit!" shouted Ian. Calvin rolls his eyes.

 "Joji, this isn't the end. I won't give up." informed Calvin. "I will stop it then!" shouted Joji as he is about to punch Calvin but Robert rushes in, "Stop this! At once!" shouted Robert. Joji stops himself. 

"Calvin go home! Joji get calm! The rest of you sit down!" shouted Robert. Calvin runs out of the store. You quickly take a seat in one of the chairs. "You guys only have two days until the road trip. Don't ruin it by only thinking about this Calvin guy." hissed Robert. "No go home!" snapped Robert. You shake your head. Joji takes your hand. "Sorry..." he whispers and takes you outside.