Move or Die

You wake up to your phone ringing. "Hey..." you yawn into your phone. "Hello!" shouts Jack. You laugh. "Do you have Skype by any chance?" asked Jack. "No..." you answer. You grab your forehead.

"Get Skype fast!" ordered Jack. "Why?" you ask. "Because that's how we can play the games all together!" explains Jack. "Fine..." you whisper. You walk to your computer. "Make sure that you get an account name that no one will know it's you." informs Jack. "What do you mean?" you ask.

"Like if fans see that you have Skype, and they know what your Skype account is... They will tend to call a lot!" explains Jack. "That makes sense..." you whisper.

You finish your account. "Now what?" you ask. "Let me call it..." Jack whispers. "Wait!" you shout. "What?" asked Jack. "If you call... This is going to be a video chat right?" you ask. "Yes!" shouted Jack. "Can you wait til I get out of my PJ's..." you ask. "Sure... But make it quick. Me and Mark are ready."

You hang up and run to get some clothes. "Hoodie and jeans..." you repeat over and over. You grab a black hoodie. You out it on and zip. You then slip into jeans. "There!" you shout. You sent a quick text to Jack and soon get a call through the computer.

"Hey!" shouts Mark as you see him on the screen. You wave. Next Jack pops up. "Finally!" he shouts. You laugh. "Nice to see you too." you roll your eyes.

"You have one Stream account right?" asked Jack. "No..." you whisper all confused. Jack slaps his face. "Let's do this quickly!" shouted Jack as he told you some instructions.

You finally download a game. "That cost five dollars... This better be a good game..." you mutter. "It will!" shouted Mark and Jack. You roll your eyes.

"When we tell you to clap just clap... Just start your camera." orders Jack. You turn on your camera. "What now?" you ask. "Okay...one clap...Now!" orders Mark. You clap with them. "That was to test out the audio." explains Jack.

"I will start.... Hello! Everybody and welcome to the game of Move or Die with (Y/N) and Jack! " smiles Mark.

Jack slaps the camera, "Top of the morning to ya laddies! Today I am going to play Move or Die with (Y/N) and Mark!" shouts Jack.

The both wait for you. "I won't do an intro..." you whisper. "Why?" asked Mark. "Just feel like I should get into the video..." you explain. "okay..." whispers Jack.

You press four games your want to play and Jack chooses all of them while Mark chooses ten. "Lets play!" shouts Jack.

You at first don't get the game. But soon after you learn the controls. "Yes!" you shout. "Stop!" shouts Jack. "i hate when people make comebacks..." muttered Mark. You laugh. "I have this!" you shout as you win the game again.

"Next game!" shouts Jack. "I agree!" shouts mark. You roll your eyes, "Bring it on!" you shout.

You stop the camera and wait for them to pick the next game. "We have been playing for one hour and a half..." you whisper. "That's good." whispers Jack.

Your phone vibrates. You check to see that Joji sent you a message. "Doing a video. Text you later." you sent it back and turn off your phone.

"This one is a scary one... You ready?" asked Jack. "Yes!" you shout. "Mark is the monster... You and me have to get four engines working and then open a gate. Then escape." explains Jack. "Got it!" you shout.

You and Jack get two engines working soon after. "You guys have to stop!" ordered Mark. "Nope!" you shout. "I can't hear you over my awesomeness!" shouted Jack. You laugh as you get the third engine ready. 

Soon you hear Jack yell, "Get off me!" shouted Jack. "Did Mark get you?" you ask. "yes!" they both shout. "You are on your own..." you whisper. "what?! No! Help me!" ordered Jack. "how!?" you ask. "Get me off the hook!" ordered Jack.

You get the fourth engine started. You get a quick text again, it's from Jack. "Open the gate. Save me and we run together out that gate." you read. You sigh and start to open the gate.

"Fine... Jack! You are on your own!" you shout. "No!" shouted Jack. Soon the gate opens and you start to head to were Jack is.

Finally you get to him, Mark's monster is walking away. "Why isn't the game over?!" shouted Mark.

You run to Jack's character and get him off the hook. You and Jack run to the gate. "No! come back!" shouted Mark.

Finally the game is over. Jack and you win. "No! Why did you guys cheat?!" shouted Mark. You roll your eyes, "Skill brah!" you smirk.

Jack is the monster now. "You are going down!" you shout. "yeah...Right..." whispered Jack.

Soon you get one engine started. "What?! Already?!" shouted Jack. You smirk, "What can I say..." you whisper.

You are working on an engine when Mark come over. "Mark!" you shout. "I am not going to mess up!" shouted Mark. "no! Go away!" you shout. "Come on!" shouted Mark and soon the engine makes a loud noise. "Mark!" you shout.

"oh... I see you guys!" shouted Jack. You run away to the next engine. "I see you!" shouted Jack to Mark. "No! don't chase me!" shouted Mark.

You start the second engine. "What?! Another one?!" shouted Jack. "I got this..." you whisper. "no!" shouted Jack.

Soon Mark does the third engine. You don't see the fourth engine until you see Jack. "Jack..." you whisper. "What?" Jack starts to laugh. "Don't be that guy..." you muttered. Jack is protecting the fourth engine.

"What guy?" laughed Jack. "Mark..." you whisper. "Nope!" shouts Mark.

You slap the table, "What is going on?" laughed Jack. "you are being that guy!" you shout. "What guy?" asked Jack. "Mark!" you shout.

You run to Jack. "Yes!" shouted Jack as his monster hits your character. 

"Fuck you, Jack..." you muttered.