Harvard

You sit next to Joji. "What are you doing?" you ask Joji. He is on his computer. "Just some editing..." answers Joji as he turns off the computer and shuts it. "We are almost there..." informed Joji. 

Max turns around, "We are here!" shouted Max. 

You and Joji turn around to look out the window. You see your old college right in front of you. "I feel so old..." you laugh. "I feel young again." corrected Joji. 

You run out of the bus and run to the grass you used to run on to get from class to class. "Oh...." you whisper as the grass pokes your eye and you lay down on the grass. 

Joji laugh. He sits next to you. "God.... I don't remember the last time I was outside." laughed Joji. Jane sits on the other side next to you. "I love being out of the city." Jane smells the fresh. "You guys are weird..." whispered Katt as she sat in front of you. 

"You have been outside your whole life. I have barely been outside." You explain. "Why do you live in the city then?" asked Katt. "My job and life is in New York." you explain. Katt nods her head. 

Max and chad shove each other through the door. "Faggot get out of the way!" shouted Chad. "Fat cunt! You move first!" shouted Max. You laugh as you watch them struggle to get through the door. 

Ian pushes Max through the door. Both Chad and Max fall onto the floor. Ian steps over Ian. "God, stupid fags! Get up!" shouted Ian. 

A women taps on Joji's shoulder. "You must be Joji Miller." smiled the women. "Mrs. Gomez!" shouted Joji. He gets up quickly and shakes the hand of the women. "It is nice to see you around." smiled Mrs.Gomez. 

You smile and get up. "Hello..." you give the women a firm handshake. "Wow... Are you a professional person?" asked Mrs. Gomez. "Not really..." you laugh. 

"This was my teacher.... Of.... Of my studies." explains Joji. "You didn't tell them what you studied?" asked Mrs. Gomez. "NO! He is hiding everything from us!" shouted Ian. "Joji..." muttered Mrs.Gomez. 

Joji laughs, "I don't think it is important...." lied Joji. "I will tell you when it is the right time." explains Mrs.Gomez. 

"You guys can roam around the campus. If you can, can you actually park the bus over there." points Mrs. Gomez to were a lot of buses are parked. 

Ian runs into the bus and moves it to where the other buses are at. 

He runs towards the group. "I would love to take Joji." smiles Mrs.Gomez. "That's okay." you smile back. "Good... Let's see if you can teach my class a few things." smiles Mrs. Gomez as she takes Joji. 

You turn to Jane. "Let's go find Mr. Galvin." Jane suggests. "He is still alive?" you laugh. Jane punches you, "Shut up, we was my favorite teacher!" shouted Jane. You smile, "Let's go... Chad, are you guys okay with roaming around?" you ask. "We are fine!" shouted Chad as he and the rest walk away. 

Jane looks at you, "Let's go!" shouted Jane as you and her start to run. 

You run the hallways of the building. You run up to a door and look through the window. You see Mr. Galvin sitting on his desk alone in the room. 

You open the door and enter. "Hello.." you and Jane smile. "Girls... Hey..." smiles Mr. Galvin confused. "(Y/F/N) and Jane Clark...." you inform. 

"I remember now! Language arts was your strong point." explains Mr. Galvin. 

You smile and sit around one of the desk. "Mrs. Clark, always late to my class.... I always excused you." informed Mr. Galvin. Jane laughs, "How could I ever thank you..." whispered Jane. 

"By sitting here with me and talking about the past." smiles Mr. Galvin as he sits behind his desk. 

"I remember sitting in the way back!" you point out. "I always wanted you to sit in the front. Since you were studying to become a doctor." smiled Mr. Galvin. "You never told us your first name!" shouted Jane. You nod your head in agreement. "It is Owen." laughed Mr. Galvin. 

You look around the classroom. "So, how did your lives go, after living?" asked Owen. You look back at him quickly. "I went to go work at a book store." you laugh. Owen frowns, "Why?!" he shouted. "Dr. Howell... Thought that my studies were simple and stupid..." you explain. "I will go find that doctor and yell into her face!" shouted Owen. 

"Don't worry... just a couple weeks ago, she told me to go and cure cancer. I have helped many people." you explain. Owen clams down, "I am glad to hear that.... What about you Mrs.Clark?" asked Owen. 

"I work as a waitress..." whispered Jane. "A waitress!!! Do we need to bring both of you back to Harvard!" shouted Owen. You shake your head no. "Why did you girls not do something great with your lives..." muttered Mr. Galvin. 

"I think my life is great..." you whisper. "Why would you think that?" asked Owen. "I find my life interesting... I might of had not done something good to change the world... But I changed many lives..." you smile. Owen smiles, "I think that is the most beautiful thing, I have ever heard...." 

The bell rings, "Well, soon my class will start to show up..." sighed Owen as he got up. You frown, "I missed you..." You walk up to Owen and hug him. "My next challenge for you... Is to change the world..." whispered Owen into your ear. You smile. 

Jane and you walk out the door, "Miss. Clark.... Become the next actress to act in a movie! Don't give up just yet!" shouted Owen. 

Jane smiles, "I was planing on giving up!" shouted Jane. 

You walk down the hallway with Jane until you spot Joji in a classroom. He is in front of the whole class talking about something. You look up to see on the sign, "Music." 

You smile, "He must be gifted in music...." you whisper. Soon a beat comes from within the class. Joji is playing a video on the screen. 

You listen closely to hear raining drops, bells, and smooth, soon you hear lyrics,
"Please don't run awayOh, please don't run awayPlease don't run awayOh, please don't run away"

Soon everything goes quiet. You look up to see Mrs.Gomez and the whole class clapping and standing up and cheering Joji. 

"He is truly amazing..." you smile.