Books and Teeth

You wake up to see Joji already getting ready, "That's right... Today we work with Robert...." you whisper. "You came early to the house yesterday, everything okay?" asked Joji. "Yeah...." you whisper. This Sunday you will marry Joji and it is barely Tuesday. 

You get up and put your alien hoodie on. "You ready?" you ask Joji. "Yeah.... Working with Robert will be weird...." whispered Joji. "No! It will be fun!" you smile. You walk out and into the bathroom across the hallway. You wash your face quickly to become more awake. 

You walk back out and follow Joji to the garage. "Don't you want breakfast?" you ask. "On the road." informs Joji. You get into the car and turn it on, "Where would you want to eat?" you ask. "Starbucks." answers Joji. You pull out of the drive way and start to drive to Robert's store, in hopes of a Starbucks along the way. 

You see a Starbucks up head and try to get near it. You turn left and you are in the Starbucks parking lot. You go through the drive way and order two coffees with some cookies, "This is all?" you asked Joji. "Yeah, Robert said he will have donuts at the store." informs Joji. "Nice..." you smile. 

You go back to the street and keep driving to Robert's Bookstore. You finally arrive and get out with your cookies and coffee. You walk in with a lot more people inside then your expected. You go behind the counter with Joji, "Take care of the place." winks Robert as he leaves. Joji takes a donuts box from under the counter. 

"Want a chocolate one?" asked Joji. You laugh and take a donut and eat it with your coffee and cookies. You help people purchase their books and help find books. "So, will you find a job tomorrow?" you ask. "How many do you have?" asked Joji as he stuffed three books into a bag. 

"I have four..." you answer. "I will have three then...." smiles Joji. "Like?" you ask. "I got a degree in a few other things then just Music..." informed Joji. "Good luck..." you whisper. "An accountant sounds funny..." smiles Joji. You roll your eyes. 

You work for a few more hours until a guy comes into the store with a fancy suit. "Excuse me.... But is there a Joji here?" he asked. Joji smiles at the guy, "Hello, I work at Wells Fargo...." informs the man. "I need a few accountants... and I hear you are... Famous." smiles the man.  Joji smiles, "I have a few good skills in being an accountant." smiles Joji. 

The guy gives Joji as few papers, "If you could work Fridays and Thursdays. That would be perfect." smiles the man. "I can work those days actually!" encourages Joji. "You are the guy for the job." winks the man as he leaves the store. You look at Joji, "How did he find you?" you ask. 

"Yesterday, Robert let me out early saying that I need to find a job. I gave that guy my information." explains Joji. "That's amazing!" you shout. "Plus, if you have someone famous, you have a few more customers." smiles Joji. You roll your eyes. 

You phone starts to ring, "hello..." you answer. "Where is out invitation!" shouts Ellen, your mom. "I don't know... Lily is making them..." you answer. "You better make it soon with those Invitations or we will cancel it!" shouts Bob, your dad. You start to laugh, "We will make this wedding so small, you won't even find us." you smirk. 

"Listen here!" shouts your mom but you hang up. "I am not listening..." you whisper. 

Soon the store gets more customers at 3 but Robert is not here. "Where could he be?" you ask as you pack four books into a box. "Outside...Being depressed." answered Joji as he put two books into a bag. "Don't day that!" you frown as you scan the code on a book. "I am just saying the truth..." whispered Joji as he scanned a few codes. You roll your eyes. 

"The store will soon close in 30 minutes!" you shout. The people start forming a long line or leaving the store. Joji and you work together to get the people out of the store and Robert comes in, "I am sorry!" he shouts as he helps the line become shorter.