Mario

You wake up to see everyone waiting in line to use the bathroom. You sit up, "Are you always the last one to wake up?" asked Joji. "Nope..." you lie. Joji laughs, "Grab your clothes, I'll let you cut." informs Joji. You grab random clothes and stand next to Joji. 

"How was your sleep?" asked Joji. "It was fine..." you answer.  Soon Ian comes out of the bathroom. "Happy to see awake." laughs Ian. "Shut up.." you muttered. You walk into the bathroom quickly. 

You quickly get out, "You're welcome

You quickly get out, "You're welcome..." whispered Joji. You smile, "Thanks..." you go back to your bed and lay down. Joji comes out of the bathroom and sits next to you, "Can you run in those?" asked Joji. "Yeah, why?" you ask. "We are going to be running today." laughed Joji. You roll your eyes, "What are we doing?" you ask. 

Katt jumps up, "We are playing Mario kart!!!" shouted Katt. You laugh, "Why would we run than?" you ask. "Mario Kart in Real life!" corrected Joji. You smile, "What?" you ask. "you will see!" shouted Max as he got out of the bathroom. 

Ian soon drives the bus again. You sit on the couch with Jane and Katt. "Let's restart this." smiles Katt. "My name is Katt, I am the girlfriend of Max." introduces Katt. You laugh. "My name is Jane." smiles Jane. You smile, "Can we all be friends now?" you ask. Katt and Jane nod their heads in agreement. 

Soon the bus stops, "We are here." smiles Ian. You loom outside to see a forest. "Well than..." you whisper. "Here." Katt passes you a green hoodie. "Why?" you ask. "Don't question it, just out it on." ordered Joji as he slipped into a red hoodie. You slip into the hoodie. Katt takes a bug with her while walking outside. 

You go down the steps. "Blow on your balloons." ordered Katt as she passed you three balloons. "You weren't kidding..." you whisper to Joji. Joji smiles. 

After a while everyone has there balloons ready. "Next tie each balloon to a rope and then tie they to yourself." ordered Max. You tie the rope around the balloon for them not the escape. "Can you tie them?" you ask Joji. "Then you help me." ordered Joji. You nod in agreement.

"Come and form a line here." ordered Ian next. You follow Joji. "Here are pins. Be safe and make sure the pins only poke the balloons and nothing else." muttered Chad. You take the pin from Chad. You look at Joji evilly. "I am Mario! You are Luigi! Brother! Don't kill me!" shouted Joji. You laugh, "We will see..." you whisper. 

"Go!" shouted Katt as she ran around crazy. You walk towards a group of trees. You duck down and hold onto one of the balloons. "As long as they don't get all three..." you whisper. Soon Joji ducks next to you. "We can corner Katt and Ian..." suggested Joji. 

You look over to see Ian trying to get Katt. "Let's do this..." you smile. Joji and you run towards Ian and Katt. 

"Wait stop!" shouted Katt as she sees you. "Nope!" shouted Joji, Ian and you. "What the..." whispered Ian. He turns around to see you. But Joji comes from behind Ian and pops one of his balloons. "Faggot!" hissed Ian. 

Katt tries to get Joji but misses. You come from behind and pop two of her balloons, "NO!" shouted Katt. Joji grab your hand and starts to run. 

"You got Katt two times." laughed Joji. Soon Chad comes from behind. You grab Joji and pull him behind you. Chad pokes your shoulder with the pin. "Ow!" you shout in pain. "You okay?!" shouted Chad and Joji. You nod your head. 

You check your shoulder to see nothing. "It's all okay!" you announce. "Good..." whispers Chad. "You are so lucky. Now we are going after you cunt!" shouted Joji into Chad's face. "I barely did anything!" shouted Chad. "You did everything!" shouted Joji. Ian and Max giggle. "Don't take it that way!" shouted Joji. 

Everyone lines up in a line again. "Go!" shouts Max. Joji takes you by the hand. "Chad..." whispers Joji. You roll your eyes and start to follow Chad. "No! Run the other way! Don't kill Chad!" shouted Chad. You pop one of his balloons and Joji gets another one. "Stop it!" shouted Chad. He runs to go hide and Ian comes out of nowhere and pops another balloon. 

"Fags!" shouted Chad. Joji, Ian and you laugh. Joji pulls you into a hug. "Ow!" shouted Joji in pain. You push away to see Joji's hand bleeding. "You okay?" you ask grabbing his hand. "I am okay, just a poke..." laughed Joji in pain. You roll your eyes. "Joji you are bleeding. You need to clean it." explains Ian. "I am okay." laughs Joji. 

Joji grabs his shirt and wipes off the blood. "See... it is nothing." shows Joji. "Fine..." you whisper. "So Chad is out so far..." informed Max. "Shut up!" shouted Chad. 

The game starts again. You pop the last balloon of Katt's. "Dammit!" she shouts. Katt sits next to Chad. 

"Ian..." months Joji. You nod your head. Joji chases Ian. Soon he runs pass you and you pop his balloon. "No..." Ian shouts but Max comes from behind and pops the last balloon. Ian stomps his way to the side lines. 

"We all have four balloons..." informed Max. You nod your head. "GO!" shouted Jane. You run with Joji. You hear a pop sound. You look back to see that Jane just popped one of Max's balloons. You run back and pop another of Max's balloons. Joji follows your lead and gets Max out. 

"Did we all see that?! That was messed up!" shouted Max. You laugh. Jane swings for one of your balloons but Joji pulls you into a hug. "Nope!" shouts Joji. Jane starts to run away. "Go left, I will go right. 

You chase her. Joji pops one of her balloons and you follow in and pop another one. Jane turns around fast and pops one of Joji's balloons. You take a step back before she can pop on of yours. 

You pop another of Joji's balloons. "What the?!" shouted Joji. "Sorry!" you shout and run off. 

It leaves Joji and Jane with one balloon each. "Why?!" shouted Joji. "It will make things easier!" you shout. "No!" shouted Joji as he doges Jane's swing. Joji pulls Jane into a hug and pops her last balloon. 

"No!" shouts Jane as she pushes Joji away. "That was so unfair!" shouted Jane. "Sorry." laughed Joji. You take the chance and run towards Joji. You quickly pop his last balloon. "Dammit..." hissed Joji. 

Everyone laughs and starts to poke at your balloons. "No!" you shout as the last one disappears. "We should arrive at Harvard any hour. Let's leave now so we can arrive today." informed Ian. 

Everyone steps into the bus. "Winner uses the bathroom first to clean up!" shouted Katt as she sat on the couch. "Thank god..." you whisper and enter the bathroom with new clothes.