A Day to Myself

You wake up to see that it's rainy and windy outside. 

You are about to get ready for work but Robert calls, "Hey (Y/N). Today, I won't be opening the store." informed Robert. 

You sigh, "Cool, Thanks." you smile. You put the phone down and fall back on to your bed, "What I am ... Going to do today!?" you ask. 

You sit up and look at your camera and smile, "Let's do this!" you shout as you jump out of bed and jump onto your chair.

You start off with your Plants .Vs. Zombies series and decide to start a new series so you look around the internet for a bit while editing your Plants .Vs. Zombies video. "Sushi Cat... That sounds like a good game."

"Hello, Owls! Today we are going to play the game Sushi Cat!" you start to play and it seems like a fun and cute game and you admire it. "Oh, this is such a cute and fun game. Even though it was easy, it's just fun!" you explain. 

After getting to level 10 you stop playing. "That's all for today, Owls! See you next time!" you spin in your chair and stop. 

You work on a few Do it yourself videos as well, "That's how you keep your life together." you hold up a notebook to the screen, "By using a planner!" you wave goodbye. 

While you upload that video the lights all go out, "Damn..." you whisper as you get up and try to check the lights. "No!" you shout. 

You hear a knock at the door. You open it slowly to see Joji with two cups and a brown bags.

"The light went out... So I quickly ran to the cafe and 7/11 to see what they had." smiled Joji with his wet hair and clothes. 

You smile, "Might want to change your clothes." you suggest. 

He smiles and he holds up the bags, "Just need a bathroom." smiled Joji. 

You invite him in and show him to the bathroom. You take the coffee cups from him and wait in the living for him. You read Paper Towns to lose time.

"It's no poetry. It's not metaphor. It's instructions. We are supposed to go to Margo's room and unscrew the lock from the door and unscrew the door itself from its jamb." Radar looked at me in the rearview mirror, and I looked back at him. "Sometimes," Radar said to me, "He's so retarded that he becomes kind of brilliant." 

You laugh at yourself and in walks Joji, "What are you laughing at?" asked Joji. 

You put the book away, "Just the book." you explain. 

"So what made you bring this?" you asked as you give a cup of coffee to Joji. 

"Would you want to spend your time alone?" asked Joji as he sat on the other side of the couch. 

You think about it, "You do, make good company." you admit. 

"Seriously... Don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." laughed Joji. You smile. 

"Take it as a mix of both." you suggest. 

Joji shook his head, "I am starting to regret this..." laughed Joji. Joji takes out his phone, "So... You already uploaded about 4 videos." smiled Joji as he showed you his phone. 

"You subscribed to me?!" you shouted. 

"Nah..." said Joji in a sarcastic voice. 

You cover your face quickly, "I have to admit, you make better videos than me." you smile. 

Joji shakes his head, "My videos are cancer shit. Yours are better." smiled Joji. 

"Thanks..." you whisper. 

You and Joji talk for a few minutes and that's when Joji starts to shake and his coffee cup falls out of his hand. You don't mind much about the coffee, "You okay?!" you ask quickly getting up.

 Joji smiles and shakes his head yes.

"No, you are not! What happened?" you start to get worried. 

But Joji tries to stay calm. "Just... Call... Ian... He will help..." whispered Joji. 

You pick up his phone and call Ian quickly, "Hey. Joji boy!" laughed Ian from the other side. 

"Ian! Joji is shaking badly!" you shout. 

Ian sighs in quickly. "I can't get to you fast... When things go really bad. Turn Joji to his side and make sure he doesn't run into anything!" ordered Ian. 

You shake your head fast. "When it is all over, talk to Joji calmly! Good luck! Don't kill my boy Joji!" ordered Ian as he hanged up. 

You hear a crash and turn around to see Joji on the floor, shaking and jumping all around. 

You push the table far from him and keep him on his side. He lays there for awhile as he tries to catch his breath, you a breathe a sigh of relief. Joji still is scared,

 "I guess I'll be the first to say it:
I haven't felt this good in a while,

You tell me I'm the only one that they would all like,

But you're the only one that kept me alive. 

 You are the only one,
You are the only one that kept me alive,
You were the only one, the only one that was on my side,

You were the only one that kept me alive. 

 Even after all this time
Fear can grip me at night,
But somehow, somewhere you make me believe,
I could see it in your eyes.
So take me as your breathing proof,
For everything you've ever done for me
I won't lie and fear no more,
I hope you realize
You kept me alive." You stop singing.

Joji calms down, "Thanks..." he whispered. 

You smile and help him sit up, "You scared me there... Luckily we have Ian to help me... Now... What was that all about?" you asked. 

Joji frowns. "When I tell you... Don't think about me... As a burden. Promise me!" ordered Joji. 

You put your right hand on your heart, "Over our relationship, I won't judge, see you as a burden or change the way  I see you." you promised. 

Joji laughed, "I get seizures... When my brain gets... All stressed out..." whispered Joji. "A few days ago... I had to go to the hospital due to... Getting a huge seizure." Joji takes out his phone and shows you a picture. 

You look at it and look back at Joji. 

"Do you see me as a failure?" you asked. 

Joji panicked, "Of course not!" He shouted.

 You put your hand on his chest, "Calm down..." you remind him. He closes his eyes and breathes in and out calmly. 

"As long as you don't see me as a failure... I won't see you as a burden... Honestly... I can't see you as a burden any day in the future." you confess. 

Joji looks at you with a confused look, "Future?" asked Joji. 

You close the gap between you guys and whisper into his ear, "Don't think you won Filth... Calvin could beat you any day... But for now... It's you... It will always be you..." 

You get away from him. "Would you like a cookie or a small cupcake?" you asked as you pull the treats out of the bag. 

But when you look back at Joji he has a red face and a big smile. You laugh, "You look like a weirdo!" you laugh. 

Joji pushes you, "You are the weirdo!" shouted Joji. 

You both laugh. 

Joji's point of View-- "I am so happy that the lights went out..." I thought to myself as I saw (Y/N) come at me with a cupcake. I feel the cupcake on my nose.

"Now you look like a clown!" she laughed. 

I couldn't help but laugh myself. 

I grab my cupcake and push it onto her nose, "You look like a clown, too!" I shout as I kiss her on the mouth.

Your point of View-- "He kissed me! He finally kissed me!" you shout in your head as you enjoy the kiss.