2cool4u

You look at Joji, "When did we have our first kiss?" you ask. Joji's eyes widen, " I was going to ask you that question?" he laughed while showing you the tweet. "If you were going to choose it... Then you know.." you smirk. "I... I was going to use it to actually know when our the first kiss was...." confessed Joji. 

Everyone behind the camera holds in their laughter. You also hold it in while trying not to laugh. Joji takes a deep breathe, "It was... That day the light went out! You put a cupcake on my nose and I did the same thing to you! "(Want to check out that chapter, it was, A Day To Myself) shouted Joji. You start to laugh, "Loser it was back in that party when we went to Harvard!" you shout as you throw the pie into his face. He looks at you mad, "Fair enough..." muttered Joji. 

Ella helps Joji clean off, "My turn... What was my first video...?" asked Joji. You jaw drops, "No..." you whisper. "Come on..." laughed Joji. "Here is were my weird side comes out... I follow Joji fan pages..." you confess. Joji frowns, "From what I remember... It was you having a dance break for 15 seconds..." you laugh. Joji's jaw drops. "Fuck you..." whispered Joji. "Family Friendly!" you shout. 

"What have you been doing on the internet?" laughed Katt. "Well... You go from a simple Pink guy video... to a 2cool4u channel and boom... You see Joji dancing as a 12 year old." you explain with a laugh. "I need to start checking YouTube more.." whispered Joji. 

"Anyways... Who would I choose... If it wasn't you that was alive?" you ask. Joji laughs, "What does that mean?" asked Joji. "Who would I date if it wasn't you?" you repeat. Joji thinks about it, "There is only one answer?" asked Joji. Your jaw drops, "How dare you?" you ask. "You asked the question..." muttered Joji. "But it would be Jack..." answered Joji. You roll your eyes. "No... It would be Calvin, i would of had never met Jack if it wasn't because of Ian helping me start a channel. I would of had not being friends with Ian... And Calvin liked me..." you explain. "just pie me..." muttered Joji. You get the wipe cream and throw it to his face. 

Ella helps him clean. "Second question... You have seen the Relationship issues video?" asked Joji. "On your first channel... Yes..." you answer. "What did the guy said... That made the two guys break up?" asked Joji. Your eyes widen. "I want to dump you?" you ask. "That's not filth enough..." whispered Ian. "Nope! It was I want to take a dump on your chest!" shouted Joji as he threw wipe cream to your face. "Thanks..." you mutter. 

Ella gets you clean. "There are two more pies. (Y/N) is in the lead with 2 and Joji with one!" announces Max. "Fine... Another question, Who said... I love you first?" you ask. Joji's eye widen, "That seems like a trick question..." whispered Joji. "It's easy... Who said with their mouth, I love you." you repeat. "I believe it was me..." whispered Joji. You look at Ian, "It was (Y/N)!" shouted Ian. You grab the pie and throw it into Joji's face. "Asshole..." whispered Joji. "I will edit that s no one hears it." you smile. 

Ella helps Joji clean up. "We all know (Y/N) won but let's see if she can answer Joji's question." announced Max. "What's my personal favorite song from my album?" asked Joji. you smile, "Should of had not tweeted the answer." you smile. Joji's jaw drops to the ground, "She is nice." you answer. 

"you get the last question!" shouts Max. "What are my parents names?" you ask. "Emily and Bob..." answered Joji. "Nope!" you shout and throw the wipe cream into his face. Ella comes to clean him, "Don't..." ordered Joji. Ella looks confused. Joji pulls you into a hug and kisses you. "No!" you shout as the wipe cream gets on your face. 

"That's all for now folks!!" shouts Joji. Max turns off the camera. "Ella... Katt... Chad... Clean this while Ian and me edit." orders Max. You look around to see Ian, Katt, Chad and Ella gone. "Don't worry. We will clean." smiles Joji. "Ian! Come back! They are going to clean!" he shouted as he goes away. "Where are you going?" asked Joji. "To your office." answered Max as he left. 

"This is why Getter is my best friend and not them." laughed Joji. You and Joji pick up the couch and get the rug from under it, "I will go throw this out, you clean the couch." orders Joji as he takes it away. 

You clean the couch. Soon Max, Ian and Joji come back. "The video is up on your channel!" smiles Max. "Your office looks clean again. Which is good." adds Ian. "Not because of you two." you smile. 

Joji and you go back to your guys room to see Frank on the bed sleeping. "I am so tired!" you shout. "it's not even 7..." whispered Joji. "What time is it?" you ask. "6:30..." answered Joji. You look around the room, "it's already dark by 5... You don't think I am not going to be sleepy by 6?" you ask. Joji laughs, "I understand. Take a nap, I will wake you up if something important happens." smiles Joji. 

"Like when the food is ready." you smile. "I got you." laughs Joji. You lay on the bed while Joji watches T.V. Soon your phone starts going off in so much sounds. "Damn... " whispered Joji. "Must be the new video..." you say confused. You see messages from other YouTubers want to do videos together. 

You text with the guy named Diego. "I live in Colorado too!" you read his text. "That's cool..." you text back. "My plan is to make a simple video with you. Is that possible, also with your boyfriend. We can have a couples battle." suggested Diego. 

You look at Joji, "Want to have a couples battle with a Youtuber named Diegosaurs..?"you ask. "The emo kid?" asked Joji. "Yeah... That guy, looks more like a fuck boy to me...." you whisper. "Yeah sure." answers Joji. "Really?" you ask. "We just got to beat them." winks Joji. 

(My plan is to get you guys married to Joji and finish this book and make a second one where your adventures continue. Might get kids, might get more dogs, might go on a honeymoon it's all possible! Unless you guys want me to continue posting on this book, then that's fine too)