Blanket

"Do you want that surprise box?" asked Joji as he pointed at it. "Why not... I don't like surprises but this one seems fine." you smile. "Great!" shouted Joji as he popes the coins into the machine.

"Tell me where to move it too." asked Joji as he started to move it. "Does that seem right?" asked Joji. "A little to the right.." you inform. "This isn't a joke..." muttered Joji. "I am serious." you look back at him.

Him moves the claw a little to the right and let's it go down. It grabs the handle of the box. You and Joji hand five with both hands and don't let go, "We did it!" shouted Joji. "We did it!" you repeat.

Joji grabs the box and handles it to you, "Open it." he orders. You open it to see a blanket. "A dollar... For a dumb blanket!" shouted Joji as he slammed his head into the glass of the claw machine. You take it out, "It's in a shape of a mermaid tail!" you shout excited. "A what now?" asked Joji. You hug him, "A mermaid tail. I always wanted this blankets! Thank you!" you shout.

"That's good to hear... now what are you getting me?" asked Joji. "Want that Hello Kitty?" you ask. "Hell yeah!" shouted Joji. He kneels onto his knees, "What do you want?" you ask looking at him. "Get on." muttered Joji. "i will hit my head on the ceiling." you laugh. "Do you trust me?" asked Joji. You sigh, "Fine..."

You climb onto his back, "Hold on tight..." ordered Joji. He stands up and your head doesn't hit the ceiling. Joji carries you to the Hello Kitty claw machine.

Joji puts you down, "I want to big Hello Kitty." smiles Joji. "You got to help me though." you smile as you throw the coin into the machine. You move the joint stick to the Hello Kitty. "Perfect!" shouted Joji. You stop. "A little to the left..." ordered Joji. You move it to the left. "Perfect!" shouted Joji. You let the claw down and it grabs onto the Hello Kitty.

You and Joji high five with two hands and hold them, "We did it!" you shout. "We really did it!" shouted Joji. You get the Hello Kitty and give it to Joji. "i still want to give you a stuff animal..." whispered Joji. "This day... Was all I really needed." you smile.

Joji stops at a claw machine, "Hold up..." muttered Joji. You wait for him. Anisa and Ian finally found you.

"We got matching Pikachus." smiles Ian. You smile. "That's great." you smile. "He got you a blanket...?" asked Anisa. "It's a mermaid shaped tail blanket." You correct her. "That's actually cool." Anisa smiles. You smile. Joji comes back, "Here." he hands you a teddy bear stuff animal.

You smile, "Thanks..." you whisper. "She got you a human shaped Hello Kitty and you got her a medium size Teddy Bear?" asked Ian. "And you got her matching Pikachus? That just caner bro." smiles Joji. "Fair enough..." mumbles Ian.

"Let's go home." smiles Ian. "Get on." ordered Joji as he get onto his knees. You climb on without hesitation.

Ian and Anisa hold hands, "Where did you leave Max?" asked Joji. "With Robert." answers Ian. "My boss?" you ask. "Yup, Robert invited Max to get some drinks." explains Ian. "That's new..." you mutter.

You lean your head on Joji's head, "I am sleepy..." you whisper. "We are the winners! You are the losers!" shouted Joji. "Never mind... I am awake." you laugh. "Good." smiles Joji.

Soon you arrive at Joji's apartment. "Ian really wants you to hang out with Anisa. "Nope." you answer. "Give it a try. You hanged out with Katt. "Katt and me are another story." you answer. "Which is?" asked Joji.

Joji walks into the kitchen to get some food and drinks. You sit on his couch, "Joji... I want to be alone tomorrow... Got it?" you ask. "Fine!" shouted Joji.

Joji comes back with chips and soda. "What about if... Katt was here... Would you hang out with Anisa and Katt?" asked Joji. You sigh, "Sure..." you answer. "Seriously?!" shouted Joji. "No!" you shout. "Then?" asked Joji.

"I won't! If you are not there, then why would I?" you ask. "You went with Katt to the mall!" shouted Joji. "I was going to get bored. I was just going to be in bed all day. So I went to the mall with her. Compared to New York. I know where everything is and can spent my day anywhere." you explain.

"Anisa is the same! She knows nothing about New York and you do!" shouted Joji. You roll your eyes, "I will only be with her one hour!" you shout. "Really?!" shouted Joji. "I have things to do... Alone!" you shout. "Fine!" shouted Joji.

Everything gets quiet. You reach for the chip bag and get some, "I love you..." you whisper. Joji laughs, "I love you too..."

Joji opens the soda cans for you and him. "Here..." whispered Joji as he handed you the soda and drank from his can. You take a sip.

"So... A video tomorrow?" you ask. "I am going to be out ALL day..." informed Joji. "What do you mean?" you ask. "Chin-Chin and FlithyFrank are having a fight on the roof at night... I have to record that fight." winks Joji. You laugh, "I got that."

You take some more chips. "So I won't see you until... the day after Tomorrow?" you ask. "Yup..." answers Joji. "Fine..." you whisper. "I am sorry... but maybe... two days you wouldn't see me... Really depends..." whispered Joji. You lay on his couch. "My torture begins..." you whisper. "What do you mean?" asked Joji.

"I won't see you for three days..." you answer. "Why?!" shouted Joji. "I am going to record a video with Jack and Mark." you answer. "That takes an hour!" shouted Joji. "Not when time zones are different." you laugh.

"I will miss you." frowns Joji. you sit up and hug Joji, "I will miss you much more."