Game of Thrones

December 24

You arrive to Max's house. "Can't believe tomorrow is Christmas!" Max shouts. You nod your head. "Let's open the gifts!" shouts Ella. Everyone looks at her confused. "I mean that (Y/N) should open her gifts... From her birthday." explains Ella. "Of course!" you shout. 

You sit in the middle of the living while everyone else is talking a video. You open Ella's gift first. You see a new pair of shoes, "I have about 20 million pair of shoes right now." you laugh. "And! They are all from Vans." adds Joji. 

You then take out something that looks like a camera. "Oh my! An Instax!" shouts Katt. You look at her confused. "Katt and me have been talking about this for a while. I thought that as Instax would be great for you." Smiles Ella. (Am I the only one who does not have an Instax yet?!)

You smile, "Thank you so much Ella!" you hug her quickly. You sit back down and start to open Katt's bag. 

You take out a hoodie covered in all donuts, a shirt with a cat in the side pocket and an alien shirt. "Thank you." you smile. "No problem." smiles Katt. 

You open Robin's bag to see a box. You open the box to find a smaller box. You open that small box to find another smaller box. Then you open that small box to see a tiny box. Then you open that tiny box to see a key. 

"There was a house... In Colorado..." whispers Robin. "A House in Colorado?" you ask. "You are Joji are getting serious... I thought it was time to give you guys a choice." smiles Robin. 

You break out into a loud laugh, "He doesn't want to do that anytime soon." you hand Robin the keys. "How would you know that?!" shouted Joji as he took the keys from Robert. You roll your eyes. 

"You basically told me that when you laughed at my suggestion  to move in together!" you explain. "That was when I was really out of control!" defense Joji. "Like what?! five days ago?" you ask. 

Max stands up, "Joji are you ready to move in?" asked Max. It takes Joji five minutes to answer. "Yes!" he shouts with confidence. Max takes the keys. He hands them to you. "Take them...And move in with him." orders Max. 

You look at the keys and back at Max, "My parents live in Colorado right now... They would never leave me if they knew..." you explain.

Robin looks at you, "Sweetie.... Do they need to know?" Smirks Robin. You mouth goes from a frown to a grin. "No sir... They do not..." you answer.

Ella hands something to Joji, "Four tickets to Colorado." Winks Ella. You look at Joji with a smile, "That means you can get your job back at the hospital." Suggests Joji. You frown, "We will talk about that later..."

"Lets have dinner now!" Shouts Ella. You walk hand in hand with Joji to the kichen table. "What about the job in Colorado?" Whispered Joji.

You look at your hand, "Ms. Crushes your dream." You roll your eyes. "Kind of doesnt want to see me..." you explain. "She doesnt have to be your boss... maybe work somewhere else... for a while." Suggested Joji. You smile, "lets talk about it later."

Soon the food comes out, "Let's dig in!" Shouts Robin. But the doorbell goes off. "Fucking cunt came late, like always..." whispers Max. "Max!" Shouts Ella. "Sorry, i meant fat cunt is late again... like always." Mutters Max. Ella smiles.

Chad comes into the room, "Sorry, i am late. No one told me to day was the party." Chad looks
At Ella and Katt. They both roll their eyes.

"Lets just eat!" Shouts Max. "Manners!" Shouts Robin. "Fat cunt sit now and get ready to eat!" Shouts Max. Robin gives Max the death glare.

Chad suts and everyone waits til there is a plate in front of Chad. "Now, lets dig in!" Smiles Robin. You take a bite from the ham.

"Hay, Max... want to make a dare?" You ask. "Sure but no tattoos." Smirks Max. "Of course! If you cant go another two days without saying cunt... you have to get a piercing on your ear." You suggest. Max smiles, "I win and you and Joji have to do a couples video."

"Deal!" You shout. "No deal!" Shouts Joji over you. "Come on, this loser cant go an hour without saying cunt!" You explain. Joji looks at Max, "fine... you better win..." hissed Joji.

Soon everyone is done eating, "Katt, lets go and shop for last minute. " Ella smiles. "Not taking (Y/N)?" Asked Joji. "She needs to stay here and see if Max loses." Smiles Ella. Ella pats you on the back, "Good luck!"

Max gets up, "Fags! Lets go make a video!" Shouts Max. Your hand turns into a fist, "He was suppose to say cunts..." you think to yourself.

Ian and Chad get up, "By the way, happy birthday!" Chad hands you a bag. "Thanks. You smile. The three guys leave the room.

"Want to come to the library with me?" Asked Robin. "Sure." Smiles joji and you.

"He said cunt!!!" Shouted Ian and Chad. You run to the living room. "Ha!!" You shout.

When you enter the living room, Chad is on top of Max. "Get off me fat cunt!" Shouted Max over and over. You start to laugh. You turn around to see Joji taking a video.

Chad finally gets off, "You will get the piercing soon." You wink. "Fuck off..." Max whispers.  He is on the floor trying to fix his back.

Joji takes your hand, "Lets go." Smiles Joji as he takes you to the library with Robin.

"I got more books when you guys left last time." Informa Robin. "Thank you." You smile. "Thats nice of you." Smiles Joji.

Robin opens a secret door, "I will be in my office, if you need me." Smiles Robin.

You look at Joji, "Want to read the Game of Thrones?" You ask.

(Sorry for the late update, wifi has been down)