Best Man

You walk downstairs to see Katt serving herself some coffee. "Hey.." you smile. "Have you asked Lily?" asked Katt with a stubborn face. "No...I thought about it.." you lie. "Thought about what?" asked Katt. "That maybe... You should be the maid of honor." you smile huge. "I am strongly mad at you!" shouted Katt. You close your eyes. 

"But this makes me happy." adds Katt as she hugs you. You hug her back. "I want you to call Jane from New York get her tickets to come. I want Hila as a bridesmaid also. And having a few other girls from my contacts list as bridesmaids won't hurt." you order as you give her five phone numbers. "What's this?" asked Katt. 

"I need you to call this girls and ask them to my my bridesmaid." you inform. "Me?" asked Katt. You smile, "Yes." you answers. You walk out of the kitchen and into the living room with Chad, Ian and Max. 

"What are the numbers about?" asked Ian not looking away from the T.V. You smirk, "Some random phone numbers in my contact list." you laugh. You hear Katt dialing the numbers into the phone, "Hello... You don't sound like a female! What do you mean you are... You are trans!! Omg! I am sorry!" Katt hangs up. "(Y/N)!!!" you hear Katt yell. 

"Crap..." you whisper. "Better run upstairs where Joji can save you." laughs Max. "Ian?" you ask. "Fine..." he mutters. Chad and Ian move the couch so you can hide behind it. "Where did she go!?" shouted Katt. "She went to the garage... She left with Ells." informed Ian. "When she comes back, she is going to hear it!" shouted Katt. 

"Katt!" shouted Max. "What?" asked Katt. "Call the next phone numbers, they might be real females she wants as bridesmaids." informs Max. "No!" shouted Katt. "What if they WOMEN. you just called was suppose to be one of them!" shouts Chad. You don't see Katt's face but you know she is suffering. "Oh... What if she was..." cried Katt. 

Katt stomps back into the kitchen and dials the next number. You come back out. Lily and Joji come down. "Hey!" smiles Joji. "Shh.." you whisper. "What?" asked Joji. "Katt thinks, I am gone.." you inform him. His closes his eyes, "What have you done now?" asked Joji.

"Hello... Yes... I don't know your name or anything but you do know (Y/N)? You don't... She has your number though! Wait don't hang up! Her nickname is Coconutowl! Hello! Hello!" started to shout Katt to the top of her lungs. "That..." you whisper to Joji. 

Everyone starts laughing. "This movie is really fun!" laughs Chad. "I don't know any of their names!" shouted Katt. You roll your eyes and watch the T.V. Katt dials the next number. "Should I stop her?" you ask The boys and Lily. "No." answers Lily. 

"Hello... This is a friend of (Y/N). You don't know her... Then who am I calling! Oh.... Pizza Hut.... I am sorry... May I just say...Have a great day!" shouts Katt as she hangs up. "May I just say, we are lucky their isn't a door to go into the kitchen so we can hear this." laughs Chad. 

"This is hopeless!" shouted Katt as she walked back into the living room. You run to go behind the couch again. "Guys want to help me with the next one?" asked Katt. "No!" laughs Max. "I need help!" shouted Katt. "Look sweetie. Sit and dial the number we can sit here with you and listen." suggested Lily. "Better then nothing..." whispered Katt as she sat on the couch. 

She dials the next number and you wait. The phone is on speaker, "Hey! It's Calvin here!" you hear the speaker. "Calvin!" shouted Ian. "Hey Idubbbz!" shouts Calvin. Your eyes widen. "How does (Y/N) have your phone number?" asked Ian. "I gave it to her..." answered Calvin. You think about it and remember that he gave it to you the first time you guys meet. "So why did you call?" asked Calvin. 

"Because... Wrong phone number..." lied Ian. "Does she really want him as her bridesmaid?" asked Katt way to loud. "Who's bridesmaid?" asked Calvin. You slap your forehead. "The bridesmaid of (Y/N)" answered Lily way to loud. "She is getting married?!" shouted Calvin. 

"Mom, this isn't the guy. You want to tell everything to." muttered Joji. "So... Joji is there! You aren't getting married to her, are you?" asked Calvin. "You don't even know where we live..." muttered Joji. 

You pop out from behind the couch, "You!" shouted Katt. "Me!" you smile. "Hey (Y/N)!" shouted Calvin. "Hang up already!" shouted Joji. "No! Wait! We got to do the right thing!" you shout. "No... We don't!" Joji shakes his head. 

"He is right!" shouts Max as he tries to take the phone. "No! She is right!" shouts Ian as he tries to give you the phone. "He is right!" shouts Katt as she blocks the way. "She is right!" shouted Chad as he pushed Katt away from blocking you and Ian. 

Lily finally holds the phone. "Sit down!" she shouts. "Calvin, look here." orders Lily. "Well... Listen here..." corrected Lily. "Listening..." muttered Calvin. "Joji is soon going to get married to (Y/N) and we would love it if you come... If you plan on ruining to weeding... Then please don't. It's an easy request." smiles Lily. You look at Joji. 

"She did the right thing..." you whisper. Joji rolls his eyes. "I will only come and not ruin it... If I am one of Joji's best mans for the wedding." suggested Calvin. "Don't send him an invitation. Don't talk to him and let continue with our lives." smiles Joji. "Sounds like a plan!" shouts Max. "Joji... Want to say anything to Calvin?" asked Lily. 

"He already asked us and many others!" shouted Ian. "You choose how many exactly?" asked Lily. "Ten..." answers Joji. "And who would those men be?" asked Lily. "Okay! nine!" shouted Joji. "Calvin... You are one of the Best Men too." smiles Lily. 

Joji looks at the floor, "No... She didn't do good..." Joji muttered.