Call

You hear you phone ring, "Is it you?" you ask Joji. "No..." said Joji very serious. You check your phone very quick to see, "Dad." You stand up and answer. "Be right back." you say quickly and run out of the room. "What?" you hiss running down the stairs. You open the door and run to hide in the cars. 

"Where are you?" hiss your dad back. you bite down on your tongue so you don't yell. "In Japan." you lie. "Why?" asked your dad. "Because... I am with some friends..." you explain. "You better come soon. Your mother and me are done waiting for you." explained your dad. "Than why don't you leave?!" you asked. "We want to see our daughter!" screamed your dad. "She doesn't want to see you! You are the reasons why I moved to New York! So I can be away from you!" you explained. You hear you mom in the background crying. "Don't even pretend to cry mom. I already know your tricks!" you hiss and hang up. 

Robin gets out of the car, "I won't tell anyone... But why lie?" asked Robin. "I honestly don't know..." you whisper trying to hold back your tears. Robin smiles, "Don't run away from your parents. Max tried that once. He failed." laughed Robin. You laugh with him, "I am not running away... I am creating my life." you explain. "You are failing more fast than Max." smirked Robin as he walked towards the house. "(Y/N)! Here!" shouted Robin as he threw his car keys to you. "Drive safe and come back before 8. Dinner will not start without you." smiled Robin as he went inside. 

You sit in the car for 5 minutes trying to keep your thoughts and emotions inside. "Let's go..." you whisper and start the car. You are away from the house when you see Robin waving from the front door. You smile to yourself and drive up to 70 miles per hours. 

You roll down the windows, feeling the air all around you. "God... Thank you Robin..." you whisper and close your eyes for a few seconds. You are driving in a plain field with no cars around. You check the time to read 7:30. "I should go back..." you whisper. You get a text, "Where did you go?" the text was from Joji. You call him and put the phone down on speaker.

"Where are you?" asked Joji. "Just hear this..." you shout towards the phone and go faster in the car. "You went on a night drive... Without me!" shouted Joji. You laugh, "I feel... I feel my heart in my chest..." you shout. You hear Joji laugh, "Don't kill yourself now..." Joji hangs up. 

You turn the car back to go back to the house. You arrive and Joji is there filming you with his phone, "Hey." you smile with a red face and messy hair. "You look like you came back from a hangover." laughed Joji. You wobble out of the car, "Did not.." you joke around. Joji puts his phone back into his pocket. "How was it?" he asked. catching you before you fell. "It... It was magic..." you smile. You slowly rock back and forth. "You are weird.." whispered Joji as he followed you. You slowly turn the rocking back and forth into a slow dance in where Joji leads. 

"I love you.." you smile as you look deep into Joji's eyes. "I love you too..." smiled Joji. Robin comes out, "Was that your medicine?" asked Robin. You stop dancing and throw Robin's key towards him. "That was my medicine!" you agree with a laugh. Joji and Robin laugh with you, "Now....Let's eat!" shouted Robin as he walked back inside. 

You walk hand in hand with Joji. "Hey." smiled Katt and she is holding Max's hand. "Don't hurt her again." you warned Max. "I won't..." Max rolls his eyes. "Where were you?" asked Ian. "I was taking some medicine." you wink. Ian rolls his eyes, "Joji.. I am starting to agree, she is hard to understand." laughed Ian. 

You sit and get a plate in front of you, this time everyone has the same food and food amount. You look at Robin. "Let's dig in!" shouted Robin as he took a bite from a chicken leg. You ignore the change and take a bite from you corn.

"How was it holding the Koala?" asked Robin. You clean your mouth with a napkin, "It was fun. She was adorable." you explain. "The koala made her cry." laughed Max. Robin looked at you confused. "She reminded me of a friend." you explained. Robin nodded his head. "Was it fun to walk?" asked Katt. "I made a bet with Joji... So yes.. It was fun to walk." you smile. Joji rolls his eyes, "The bet was if she could walk to the building without help. Me and her would get matching tattoos." added Joji. "Oh... What are you planning for a tattoo?" asked Ella. "A compass." you smile. 

Everyone finishes eating. "Ian let's go and watch the rest of the game." smiled Robin as he got up. "Sure thing." smiled Ian as he got up too. "Chad... Let's go watch the game with them." smiled Max as he followed his father. "I don't like Basketball though..." whispered Chad. "We are watching... The other game..." hissed Max. Chad gets up quick. "You coming Joji?" asked Chad with an evil grin. "Nah... I want to spent time with my girl." smiled Joji as he grabbed your hand. "This time take my car." smiled Ella as she threw her keys to Joji. Joji catches them, "Let's go have fun." winked Joji. 

You follow Joji out to the cars. "Where are we going?" you asked. "A car drive...." explained Joji. You get into the passengers seats. "Robin said you would want to talk about something." smiled Joji. You sigh, "I just can't trust no one..." you laugh to yourself. "This time let's drive slowly." suggested Joji as he pulled out. You stop him, "Your seizures..." you whisper. "Trust me... I won't get us killed." laughed Joji as he pulled out.