Australia

You walk for a while until  Max runs up towards a man, "Chad!" shouted Max

You walk for a while until  Max runs up towards a man, "Chad!" shouted Max. You look at Joji, "Who is he?" you asked. Joji smiled, "Chad is our man." smiled Joji as he went to go hug Chad. "Chad is part of the group. He just wasn't at New York to say hi." explained Ian as he went to go hug Chad also. 

"The whole group is together!" shouted Max. Chad rolls his eyes, "And who would she be." flirted Chad. You smile awkwardly not known who he is. "That's (Y/N) She is my girlfriend." bragged Joji. "You always get the good and beautiful girls..." muttered Chad. "Calvin was about to fight Joji for her." explained Ian. "Who won?" asked Chad. Everyone groans, "Me... You fat cunt..." whispered Joji. Everyone than laughs expect you because you find it rude. 

"It's okay to laugh, I actually want to have that as a tattoo." explained Chad. You giggle a little. "He actually has a tattoo of my face on his butt." added Ian with an evil grin. Chad rolls his eyes, "I used to have such a wonderful butt until You and Pewdiepie ruined it." cried Chad. You look at Joji weird. "We will explain later." laughed Joji as he grabbed you hand and pulled you into the car. 

Ian takes out his phone and shows you a video where Chad is getting a tattoo on his butt, Its the logo of Pewdiepie. "Oh my god..." you try to hold in the laughter. "Just laugh.." whispered Joji. You burst out laughing and everyone joins you, "This is why I don't bet anymore." explained Chad. 

Ian also shows you the video of Chad getting another tattoo but this time with Ian's face, "Poor Chad..." you whisper. "No... Chad's poor butt." corrected Chad. "Sorry to ask but... Do you always get naked?" you asked. Everyone laughs in the car, "You can expect him being naked 24/7." explained Max. You shake your head and laugh, "You guys make the perfect crew." 

You finally arrive at a big house. "Wow..." you whisper. "You are about to meet my parents... Chad keep your clothes on, Joji no sexual jokes, Ian no cancer jokes, (Y/N)... Just stay you." ordered Max. Everyone gets out of the car. "This is really Max's house?" you asked. Joji shakes his head, "Crazy.. Right?" smiled Joji as he took your hand and started to walk towards the door. 

Before anyone could answer a girl your age opens the door, "Max!" she shouts and embraces Max into a hug. You lean towards Joji, "Who is she?" you ask. "Max's... Well... She has a crush on him." explained Joji. You nod your head and smile. 

Right behind the girl is Max's dad and mom, "Welcome." smiled Max's mother. She shakes all of your hands but the dad looks at everyone with an evil stare, "You are always so welcoming to my friends." smiled Max to his father. 

"My name is Ella. This is my husband Robin." explained Max's Mom. "My name is Katt." smiled the girl. You wave but she gives you a cold stare until she sees you holding hands with Joji than she smiles, "Hope you have a great time is Australia." she smiled. 

Max's family finally let's you inside. "outside was just making me more sweaty." you laugh. Katt joins in, "Wearing a white or yellow dress can help." informed Katt. "Your dress looks cute on you." you smile. Katt waves off the complement, "Honestly...." laughed Katt. "I love to wear jeans... So putting me in a dress is more hard than you think." you confessed. "Trust me the sun will change your mind." laughed Katt.

You get to share rooms with Ian and Joji. "Won't you share a room with Katt?" asked Joji. "I am better off with you guys." you smiled. Joji smiles, "How did you find Chad?" asked Joji. You sit up, "He is so funny! I need more of your friends in my life!" you get excited while explaining. Joji laughs. "Honestly... That's because Chad isn't on camera." explained Ian. You roll your eyes. 

You walk down with jeans, "Still in jeans?" asked Katt. You giggle, "Yes..." you whisper. Joji comes down with you. He has pink shorts on with a white short. "That's what you wear in Australia." laughed Katt. "Stop showing off." you hiss. "I don't want to sweat all day. So.. Nope." Joji teased. You roll your eyes. 

You sit on the kitchen table with Joji and Katt on either side of you, "Look, I like Max..." whispered Katt. You look at her with a fake surprised face. "Yeah... I know... How... How do I get him to like me?" asked Katt. "I don't know..." You whispered. "I am confused on if he likes me..." whispered Katt with a frown. "Just be you." you smiled. 

Max, Ian and Chad come next, "Your house is more bigger than we thought." smiled Ian. "Have you seen his arcade room?" asked Chad. You shake your head no. "I just remembered!" shouted Joji as he leaned towards you, "I found the library room..." whispered Joji into your ear. You get very excited knowing there will be a thousand books to read. 

You feel you phone vibrate in your pants, "Text from dad." you read. Than it vibrates about, "Text from mom." you sigh and put it down when you hear Robin and Ella sit around the table. "Hopefully you all love what you get." smiled Robin with an evil smile. 

Different plates are placed in front of everyone from different servants, funny thing is everyone has something different. You look at Joji plates. 
Joji has sushi.

Max has pork, corn and sausage same as Robin and Ella. 

Chad has more corn than pork on his plate. 
Katt also has a plate but with sausage and corn.

Ian on the other hand has a whole BBQ dinner plate.

"Eat more son.." smiled Ella.

You look down to see three hot dogs on your plate. You almost throw up, "We heard you were from New York." smiled Robin. You smile and pick up the hot dog. Joji rolls his eyes and exchanges plates. "Have my." smiled Joji. Ian passed you along some food and some to Joji, "Not that hungry." Ian also gives more beef to Chad. 

Robin shakes his head and gets a red face, "I will see you all tomorrow..." muttered Robin as he walked away. "He always does this." smiled Ella. 

Joji's Point of View-- "This is the first time he actually does this..." I thought to myself.