Walk Down the Alley

You walk into the house to not see the boys, "Are they taking their time?" laughed Lily. Before coming to the house everyone dropped the dresses at a small rented out storage room. Lily has decided to have your wedding in a beautiful out door place. Even though there i still some snow and coldness out there. 

But after having the wedding outside. There will be an in door place to stay warm. You walk upstairs to see Frank in his bed. He is begging for you to pick him up. "Let's go introduce you to the internet." you smile and walk to your office. "If you need me I will be in my office making a video!" you shout. 

"Okay!!" shouts Katt. "Wait... Where is everyone else?!" you shout back. "They Lily and Ella went to go drop off the girls at the hotel!" informed Katt. "Oh... Okay.." you whisper and enter your office. 

You set Frank on the couch and get out a tripod so it stays up by itself while you take the video. You grab a simple camera and set it up in front of Frank. "The other camera... That's where the blog is in..." you remember. You blogged the whole entire time while you were out trying the dress. "Stay here." you order Frank. 

You rush to your room and look for your backpack. You open it and the tripod and camera are in there. You take it out and bring it back to the office. "Don't want to lose this." you laugh. Frank is still laying on the couch. 

You start the camera, "Hey there!" you shout. "But when we had Christmas in Max's house. Joji got me a present... And it was something I didn't expect... It was little this medium size box." you explain with your arms and hands. "I open the top of the box and open pops my surprise." you laugh. You pick up Frank and show him to the camera. "My little baby!" you shout. Frank licks your face. 

"When we got him, I gave him a name that would annoy Joji. I named him Frank. I didn't think about this until now... But maybe he can have a nickname. You guys give me a simple nickname that this channel can call him when we ever show him in another video. I will post a picture of Frank on Instagram and Twitter for you guys to decided what his nickname will be. So tell your friends about it so your nickname for Frank can be chosen." you smile. 

"Also, the top ten nicknames that I see will be put in a poll on Twitter so make sure you have an account to vote. Because this is a community." you laugh. You grab your phone and see some Twitters about the wedding. "I make a few announces for this video." you whisper. 

"So, me and Joji are getting married. No joke. No FilthyFrank joke or anything. It's official and I have the ring to prove it." you raise your hand to show. "Unless it's a prank on me then Joji will not be making anymore videos." you threaten. "But, I don't know when we are getting married. I think we are going to make a live podcast. Because there are going to be so many friends there." you smile. 

Joji comes into the office without knocking, "Kill me..." he whispers. He flops onto the couch, "I am making a video." you laugh. "Oh.. I am sorry." laughs Joji. "What happen?" you ask. "Your face looks red..." you add on. "I was put into 40 different suits until I found the perfect one." explains Joji. "Was it worth it?" you ask. "Yes and no." laughs Joji. 

"Wow... Thanks..." you mutter. "I am making a video about the wedding." you inform. "Okay... Um.. Let's get to the facts... She asked me to marry her. Out of pity, I said yes." laughs Joji. Your jaw drops, "I don't remember that from the video Ian and Lily took." you mutter. "Damn.. I thought that was going to work..." laughed Joji. Your roll your eyes. "I have some Twitters that my fans have about our relationship." you inform. "Bring it." smiles Joji. 

You open the app. Frank is barking the whole entire time. "See why I call him my baby." you laugh. "Okay... First questions, why ask her to marry you?" you start to laugh with Joji. "She makes me happy... To believe there is someone out there that can make me happy more then my fans... And my fans give me money." winks Joji. "Be nice to me and your fans..." you whisper. "Fine... I ask her because me and her have been going through thick and thin... And like the song goes, if you love it you have to put a ring on it." smiles Joji. 

"That not how the song goes." you laugh. "It isn't..." whispered Joji. "No.." you laugh. "Then how does it go?" asked Joji. "'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it.If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it ." you answer. "I was close!" shouts Joji. 

"What was both of your reactions when it happened?" You ask. "You can go first." says Joji. "I was surprise... Because the first time he asked it was on New Years and I was just expecting to go on an other year with him as just dating not married." you explain. "Yours?" you ask. "I was scared... There was that part that trusted you, to say yes... But then my mind was like she doesn't love you bro. Give it up. But my dad and mom pushed me. They said I was not leaving Japan without asking you to be my wife." explains Joji. 

"When did you plan on asking me?" you ask. "On Christmas, I was planning to put the small ring in the corner of the box where Frank was but that wasn't romantic so, I did it on New Years." answers Joji. "Who is planning the wedding?" you read the question. "My mom, Lily will plan this wedding..." laughed Joji. 

"Who are the bride's maid and best men?" you read the question. "My men are Ethan, Getter, Max, Ian,Chad, Calvin, Jack, Mark, Felix, Robin father of Max and Carson, my father." answered Joji. "And yes, half of those will be Tubers." you add. "My maids will be Wiishu, Marzia, Hila, Lily the mother of Joji, Ella the mother of Max, Katt, Jane, Amy and Anisa." You answer. 

"Last question... Who will walk (Y/N) down the alley..." you whisper. Joji waits for you to answer. "My parents will be attending the wedding... But, my father will not be walking me down the alley... A father is someone who teaches you life lessons and my father has not done that... It was a rough past, understand that, the past it behind and I love my father and forgive him... But no... Robert, my boss from New York who owned the book store will be walking me down the alley." you explain. 

You take a deep breathe, "Anyway... Thank you, owls! I will see you next Saturday and Sunday.!" you smile and wave good-bye with Joji. He turns off the camera. "Robert will walk you down the alley?" asked Joji. "I don't want my dad, so yes." you answer. You walk to the camera to edit the blog. "Can, I see the blog?" asked Joji as he got up. "Sit your ass down." you laugh as you cover the screen. "I just want to see if you guys have fun." lies Joji. "Sit." you order. "Fine..." whispers Joji.