Dead

You wake up. You sit on the edge of the bed. You look around to see Joji. 

"Hey!" you shout. Joji quickly wakes up and sits up. "What?" asked Joji. "2 hours..." you smile. "Fuck...You..." groaned Joji. 

You stand up and put your hair in a bun. "You wish.." you smile. "Seriously... I was in a peaceful sleep... That hasn't happened in years!" shouted Joji. You smile. "Just get ready..." You muttered and grab some clothes from your backpack. 

"(Y/N)..." whispered Joji. "What?" you ask. "Don't ever do this again... Ian is the only one..." ordered Joji. You smile, "No promises." You step quickly into the bathroom. 

You take a quick shower and get out and slip into your clothes. 

You rush out of the room and Joji is already up and showered

You rush out of the room and Joji is already up and showered. "Let's go." you wink. 

"There is still an hour..." informed Joji. Soon Ian opens the door, "Loser we have an hour until the bus leaves. There are Donuts and coffee downstairs waiting for us!" shouts Ian. 

"You okay?" you ask Ian. "I am just ready to see my fam!" shouted Ian. "Fam?" you ask Joji. "Don't worry about it... Let's go..." answers Joji. 

You follow Joji into the elevator. Sean, Mark and Felix show up. "Hey." smiles Mark. You make room for the three guys. 

"You ready to meet this people?" asked Sean. "I don't even know..." you confess. Sean pats your back, "If you need to escape just call out Jack and I will save you." winked Sean. "Jack?" you ask. 

"Nickname... I guess you can call it.." informed Sean. "Whatever you say... Jack..." You mock. 

You step out of the elevator to see many other YouTubers. "Jack! Jack!" you start shouting. "You mean Joji..." whispered Joji. "Nah, she means me." smiles Jack. 

You smile at Joji. "He is going to be next to me all day... Might as well get use to it..." you explain. Joji rolls his eyes, "Take care of her." winks Joji as he walks away. 

You look at Jack, "What am I doing here?" you ask. "Breakfast..." answered Jack. "Where?" you look around. Jack rolls his eyes and leads you to a table filled with eggs, toast, donuts, bagels and many other foods. 

You grab 
~ A Donut   ~ A bagel   ~some Toast   (You can choose) 

and some coffee and follow Jack to a table. 

"Cold morning, isn't it?" asked Jack. You nod your head in agreement. "I am really nervous..." You say while your food shakes in your hand. 

"Calm down." laughs Jack. "I am use to a camera.... Not a billion of people." you inform. "That's how it starts... But you will be use to it." winked Jack. You roll your eyes, "That helped..." you mutter. 

Soon the music goes off and a person starts to talk, "Excuse us, but the bus is here and ready to take you to the Convention." informed the women. 

You finish your food and coffee and throw it out. You follow Sean onto the bus. 

You sit in between Dan and Phil. "Where did they put your booth?" you ask Dan. "It's... It's the first booth going in." answered Dan. "Ohh... We got a big man here." you wink. "Oh please... They know bloody well how I should be in the way  back." laughed Dan.

"What about you Phil?" you ask. "With Dan. We share a booth." added Phil. You nod your head. "Good luck." you smile. 

The bus stops in front of the building. "Good luck to you." smiles Dan. You walk out of the bus and stop in front of the building. You don't go in. 

"Harvard... Did I make it?" you ask yourself. Sean slaps your back. "Ow..." you whisper in pain. "Let's go in!" shouted Jack in a loud voice. 

Suddenly all the YouTubers change into a different person. "Do you always yell?" you ask. "Just around the people." winked Jack. He starts to walk inside. 

"Oh bloody hell!" shouted a voice. You look back to see Dan. He is in a pooh suit. "I just stepped on gum!" he cries. Phil takes out a pistachio muffin.  "Happy thoughts Dan... Happy thoughts...." Phil gives Dan the muffin and pats him on the back. 

You laugh a little. Soon Joji is dressed up. "You look fancy." you wink. Ian grabs a water bottle and puts some water under his armpits. While Max throws some red sauce at Joji. You look at them weird. "You ruin the shirt..." you whisper.

"Frank is a a dirty person... He isn't a pure motherfucker." laughed Joji. You frown. Ian grabs a headband and pulls his hair back with it. "How's my hairline, cunt?" asked Ian to Max. 

"It's beautiful my sir!" smiles Max. "Good." Ian says it in a greed way and walks away. 

You look around to see people not acting normal.  More like they are getting ready to make a video. You frown, "What are my videos?" you ask yourself. 

You walk inside and sit behind your booth. "I am going to die..." you mutter. 

"It isn't that bad." helped Jack. "I don't know what videos I make..." You groan. "Well... You make gaming, Do it yourself videos and funny skits while just normal blogs... You are doing great..." smiles Jack. 

You smile, "Thank..." 

Jack throws his hands to the air, "Like a boss!" and he spins in his chair. You roll your eyes and look at the doors. Where people start to walk in. 

You look at Jack, "Fake it... Til you make me." you wink. "You can do this..." whispers Jack. Soon a line appears in front of you. 

"Hello!" shouts a girl into your face. "I love Your Do-It-Yourself videos!" shouts the girl. You smile, "Have any questions? Or want an autograph?" you ask. "Are you are Joji still dating?" asked the girl. "Yes..." you smile. The girl slams her fist on the table, "Back off.. He is mine..." she yells. 

"Anyways.. Thank you..." the girl skips away. 

Jack looks at you, "You okay?" he asked while laughing. "I think everyone wants me dead..." your eyes widen.