Messages

"Wake up!" you hear someone shout. You open your eyes slowly to see Ian with a red face. "What?" you ask confused. "You don't know how many times Ian had to scream for you to wake up." laughed Joji.

"Sorry..." you smile at Ian. "We are always the last ones off." groans Ian. You grab your backpack from the floor and follow Ian and Anisa out of the airplane.

"Are we taking a taxi?" you ask Joji. You guys are holding hands while walking out of the airplane. "Want something to eat?" asked Joji as he looked at the food area. You sigh, "Why not." you smile.

"Guys want some food?" asked Joji to the group. "I could get something to eat." smiles Anisa to Ian. You smile at the way they look at each other. "I will only get fries." shrugged Ian. "That's what he always says and he always ends up with a burger." smirks Max. "Shut up, Max..." muttered Ian.

You get in line with Joji to get some tacos. "Have you tried this tacos?" asked Joji. "Joji... I have only gotten food from the cafe or from home. Don't ask me this silly questions." you laugh. "Your life is depressing..." muttered Joji. "That's why you love me!" you shout.

You finally get to order some tacos with Joji. You meet with Ian, Max and Anisa back at a table. "So... You got a burger." you smile at Ian. "Oh, shut up!" shouted Ian. You laugh. "What did I tell you." smirks Max.

You sit next to Joji and eat your tacos. You check your phone to see a text from Jack. You smile as another message comes in from Mark and Felix. "Who is it?" asked Joji. "Mark, Felix and Jack." you inform. You put the phone down and eat again.

"What do they want?" asked Max. "They want to collaborate." you add. "Answer them!" shouted Joji all excited. "Why...?" you ask. "Tell them that I have a gaming channel too." smiles Ian proudly. You roll your eyes.

"Answer them and tell them about Ian and Max's gaming channels." smiles Joji. You look at your hands, "Honestly guys.... You do that yourselves." You answer. "We would but we... Are too shy..." muttered Ian.

You look at Ian surprised. "Lies..." you whisper. "No... We can talk with them about ANYTHING... expect our gaming channels..." explains Ian. You groan, "Fine..." you get your phone out and text Jack first.

"How is it going?" You read the message. "Just got home. Eating and then going to work. The usually. How about you?" you text him and go to Mark's message.

"Jack informed me your would like to collaborate sometime. Can we schedule something?" you read from Mark's text. "Hell yeah! Also my friends Ian and Max would like to join."

You move on to Felix's message, "I heard you have a flight attendant friend, Katt? Right? You should try to hijack some tickets from her and come over with Joji. Be fun to have a double date!" you read and text Felix back, "That sounds fun. You should invite Mark and Jack! Than we can party!" you text back.

"Did you text them?!" asked Ian. "Yes." you laugh. "What did they say?" asked Max. "Mark wants to work together, Jack wants to know how my day is and Felix wants a double date with me and Joji. "Score!" shouts Joji.

"Did you mention us to Mark?" asked Ian. "Of course!" you shout. Soon the three guys text you back. "Check!" shouted Joji. "I need to get to work actually..." you frown. "Fine!" shouted Joji as he got up.

"We will be right back." smiles Joji as he started to speed walk out of the airport. You hop into a taxi with Joji. "Tell me what they said!" ordered Joji. You take out your phone.

"Jack said he is editing and is about to make a video in 20 minutes. Mark says that working with Ian and Max sounds great. Felix says that my plan sounds great." you inform Joji. "Great!" shouts Joji.

Soon the taxi arrives at the bookstore, "See you at 3." you kiss Joji on the cheek and get out of the taxi.

You run into the bookstore, "You arrived and safe!" shouted Robert. You hug him, "I was about to call you, thought you were hurt or something." smiles Robert as he pulls away. "This was a crazy trip." you smile. "That's great!" shouts Robert.

"I need to go get something. Can you take care of the place?" asked Robert. "Of course!" you wink. "Good!" shouts Robert as he walks out.

You take out your phone, "I am going to edit right now about a few blogs I did. I am going to do a video soon, so mind waiting until I text you." You read it and going to Mark's message. "Working with Ian and Max sounds great. Maybe Jack and you can work with me one time this month." you read. You start to text back when Lily's phone number appears on the screen.

You answer her, "Ethan just told me what happened, is Joji home and safe?" asked Lily. "Yes, he is with Ian and Max right now." you lie. "I can trust Joji..." you think to yourself. "Good. By the way. I sent two tickets to Joji so you guys can come over and have Thanksgiving at our place." suggested Lily.

"Will Joji want that?" you ask. "Nope, but Ian and Max will have to force him into that airplane!" orders Lily. "Fine..." you sigh. "Nice to hear you again (Y/N)!" shouts Lily through the phone and hangs up.

"Nice to talk with you too..." you whisper. You go back to Mark, "I would love to work with you and Jack! I can work with you next week!" You answer and go to Felix's message.

"Marzia is happy to hear that you can visit soon. We will wait here!" you read. "Joji is happy too!" you text back.

"We are not going to Japan for Thanksgiving!" you hear someone shout. You look up to see Joji. You roll your eyes, "Here we go again..."