Diego, Who?!

"You only killed me..." you whisper. "Mark can live... You deserve to be killed by me." laughs Jack. "But i saved you...." You whisper. "So?" asked Jack. "I am done with you guys!" you laugh.

Soon Joji comes into your room. "I had a bad day.... I am going to lay in your bed now." Joji falls onto your bed. "okay... just be quiet..." you order.

Soon Jack, Mark and you finish ten videos together. "That was fun guys! Same time tomorrow?" you ask. "Hell yeah!" shouted Mark. "Just make sure to wake up." laughs Jack.

Soon they leave you to edit your videos. "Can I talk now?" asked Joji. "yeah! What's up?" you turn to face him. "It's almost Christmas... We are going to Max's place... But... Lily is still calling!" shouted Joji.

You laugh. "i am not talking to her. I don't want to die.." you smirk. "You said that you would do it this time!" shouted Joji. "I am not doing that shit! I want to go with Lily." you argue. "but Max's parent are fun over Christmas!" shouted Joji.

You sigh, "You do it. if you want to go." you inform. Joji starts the call. "Fine..." mutters Joji.

"Joji!" shouted Lily. "Mom..." starts Joji. "what?!" shouted Lily. "I am going over to Max's for Christmas... For New Year's I will go over to you... I promise..." explains Joji. "Joji Miller...You better make your ass come to Japan!" ordered Lily.

"I am sorry mom... But no..." whispers Joji. "Joji... You disappoint me sometimes..." mutters  Lily. "sorry..." whispers Joji.

Lily hangs up on Joji. "Happy?" asked Joji. "Again... I wanted to go with Lily... not with Max." you inform.

Joji rolls his eyes, "Now leave! I need to edit." you turn back at your computers. "Come on, can I stay?" asked Joji. "Fine..." you muttered.

"did you see FilthyFrank's new video?" asked Joji. "Nope!" you shout. "Did it finally com out?" you ask with a smirk. "Yup!" shouted Joji.

"I will watch it later." you smile. "Later?!" shouted Joji. "Yeah... I need to edit." you laugh. "Right now!" shouted Joji. "Now?" you ask. "yes!" shouted Joji. "Fine.." you whisper.

You look for FilthyFrank's new video. "This one?" you ask. "yes!" shouted Joji all excited. "Fine.." you whisper.

You check out the video. "Is Chin-Chin back?" you ask. "Just watch the video..." ordered Joji. "Is FilthyFrank dead?" you ask. "Just watch the video." orders Joji. "Will Chin-Chin die?" you ask. "Just watch the video!!!" shouts Joji.

You roll your eyes, "Will Fake FilthyFrank say he is gay?" you ask. "Please... Just watch the video..." ordered Joji. You laugh, "Fine..."

Soon the video ends, "There will be a second part?" you ask. "Yes!" shouts Joji. "Why couldn't you just kill Chin-Chin and start videos with the real FilthyFrank?" you ask. "Because that won't be fun." groaned Joji.

"Whatever you say..." you whisper. "Trust me... I know what people need." Joji sits on your bed.

You check the comments, "You sure because this people just wanted you to kill Chin-Chin... And this person too... And this person too!" you start to point at people who agreed with you.

"They are dumb!" shouted Joji. "Wow... Jerk much..." you whisper. "I am sorry but honestly...People need to know my mind and see what I am doing." explains Joji.

"OR you need to kill Chin-Chin and start with more fun videos." you argue. "Shut up..." whispered Joji. You smirk. "I should really be your planner." you start to laugh. "So...Want to go Christmas shopping?" asked Joji. "Yeah...Tomorrow." you smile.

"What you going to get Joji?" asked Joji. "Nothing." you smile. "piss off..." whispered Joji. "What are you going to get me for my birthday and Christmas?!" you shout. "Your birthday?" asked Joji. "On December 22nd..." you inform.

"Seriously?" asked Joji. "Yes." you laugh. "And Christmas...?" asked Joji. "Yes." you laugh again. "Fine... Fine..." whispered Joji. "What are you going to get me?" you ask. "A camera... Maybe a ticket...I don't know!" shouted Joji.

"Fine." you laugh. "By the way... Remember those tickets?" asked Joji. "To Halsey?" you ask. "they are for this weekend." informs Joji. "Nice!" you shout. "It's going to be fun! Can that be your birthday present?" asked Joji. "Nope!" you shout.

"So... Then... Should I invite Ian instead?" asked Joji. "I dare you." you muttered. "... Fine... I will get you a real present..." whispered Joji. "Thank you." you smile.

"Besides I got your new shirts, shoes and a necklace for your birthday." you smile. "I know!" shouted Joji. "Why are you on your phone?" you ask. "I am investigating what I should get you." laughs Joji. You laugh with him. "Good job." you smile. 

"Get on Pinterest and see what girls have posted." you suggest. "That's a nice idea!" shouted Joji. You cough and whisper really quietly, "Camera..." you cough again. Joji doesn't seem to notice. "You said anything?" asked Joji. "Nothing..." you roll your eyes and start to edit again. "Remember! This weekend! The concert!" shouted Joji. 

You look up, "You are leaving already?" you ask. "I need to investigate... I am con confused on what to get you... Shoes, Shirts or a simple card with money!" explains Joji as he runs out the door. 

"All I want is a camera to take pictures with..." you whisper. You look at the door to see if Joji would come back in but you hear the front door slam as he shuts it. 

You turn back to the computer. "Sometimes... He just doesn't listen..." you whisper and start to laugh. 

You finish the editing and upload one of the videos up. "That was too much work..." you mutter. You get a call from an unknown number. 

You pick up, "Hello.." you whisper. "Hey, my name is Diego!" shouts the guy. "Hey..." you whisper, not knowing who it is. "That was rude... I am Diegosaurs from YouTube and YouNow. You work is great! and I was wondering if we could make a video sometime." explains the man on the other side. 

"Yeah sure... Next month sounds like a great idea." you smile. 

Sorry for not uploading that much! I promised I would upload two time a week but school is seriously getting on to me especially when school wants you to finish off strong for the first semester. But it's also my birthday soon and I am going to be really busy! BUT! I will make sure that I will upload a lot! So stay tune for the Halsey concert!