$100

Soon Anisa buys a few things. "Wouldn't you want a new phone case?" asked Anisa. "No... I am fine..." you answer. "You took like an hour." you laugh. "What?!" shouted Anisa. "It's 1:45." you explain. "Wow... Well... They really had some good things in there." smiles Anisa. "The three bags from Hot Topic explain everything." you smile.

You walk with Anisa to Vans. "I need some clothes, pants and shoes..." you whisper. "You have some cute clothes." points out Anisa. "Thanks..." you smile. "Where do you get them from?" asked Anisa. "Vans...Macy's...JcPenny... It depends if the clothes are actually my style and if I like them." you explain.

You enter the store. "Not many people are here..." whispered Anisa. "Not many people like to waste 50 dollars on one pair on shoes." you smile. "So much money..." whispered Anisa. "Vans and Hot Topic doesn't seem to different." you smile. "True..." agrees Anisa.

You walk to the pants section. You grab three new black pair of jeans. "You didn't even try them on!" shouted Anisa. "There is no fitting room and this jeans I am wearing are the same size as the ones I grabbed... So calm down." you laugh. "Wow..." whispers Anisa.

You walk to the shirts section. You grab a blue and red flannel. You grab a few shirts that have tacos, flamingos and avocados on the pockets. You grab some shirts that say Vans in front of them.

Next you walk to a section. You grab one coat and one hoodie. "Let's go check out the shoes." you smile.

You look at the shoes, "This red ones... and this black ones." you point at them. "Size ___" you order.

You sit down. "You brought more stuff then me..." whispered Anisa. "And i am a member SO.. This will cost about... 100 or so." you smile. The guy gives you the two boxes. "Thanks." you smile.

You walk to the counter. "You didn't even try them on!" shouted Anisa. "This shoes are size __. I got this." you smile. "Whatever..." sighs Anisa.

You buy the clothes at the cost comes to 110. You pay and take the four bags. "You got three bags... Must be a good store." laughs Anisa. you roll your eyes, "You saw what I got... They are fabulous!" you shout.

"It's 2:30..." whispers Anisa. "Want to just walk around?" you ask. "I would like to go to the restroom actually." whispers Anisa. "Fine..." you whisper. Anisa follows you to the restrooms.

You sit on a couch, "I will wait for you here." you inform. "Can you hold my bags?" asked Anisa. "Sure." you grab her bags and set them next you on the couch. Anisa goes into the restroom.

Joji's Point of view-- "So... I am going to jump... From over there... and you have to take a video of it...Like... Ian throw me into the air...Got it?" I ask him. "Fine..." Ian and me run to the middle of the field.

"Go!" shouted Max.

I step on Ian's hand and he throws me into the air with a boast jump. I land on my feet. "Okay... Pass me the shit." I order Ian fast. He gives me the shit. I start to smoke.

"Max! Come closer!" I order. Max runs over. "Film the beer dripping out of the beer bottle." I order. Max starts the camera again and I start to walk. "Perfect..." Let the fight begin!" I shout.

Your Point of View-- Anisa comes back. "Ready to eat?" you ask. "It's already 3?" asked Anisa. "Yup." you smile. "I took 30 minutes in there?" asked Anisa. "More like 20..." you smile.
Anisa groans, "I am sorry..."

You walk to the food court. "What do you want to eat?" you ask. "I am going to go get tacos from Taco Bell. See ya." smiles Anisa as she walks away.

You sigh and walk around. "Chinese food... Sounds great..." You walk to the counter and order food. You carry your food back to a table where Anisa is waiting for you.

"Those tacos look good." you smile as you start to eat. "I also got a burrito." informs Anisa. "Nice." you smile.

You get a few text messages. You check your phone, to see one from Joji, Jack and Mark. You open Joji's message.

"We are almost done, just need the last fight between Chin-Chin and Frank." You read. "Pizza are in my apartment is you need to eat." you text back.

You open Jack's messages, "Mark and me would like to make a video with you for the next two days." you read. "Why?" you text him back.

You read Mark's message, "Since Jack is going to LA again with Felix. We want to get some video ready for Jack. So we want to record with you for two days." you read. "Okay... Sounds like a plan." you text back.

Joji messages you, "WE are about to make it back to the apartment. You better be there!" you read. "You done eating?" asked Anisa. "I will take the rest home but why?" you ask. "Ian is coming back and I want to see him." smiles Anisa. You roll your eyes.

"Let's just go." you order. You close the back and put it into your backpack. Anisa just carries it. "Another good reason why to bring backpacks." you wink. "Shut up..." laughs Anisa.

You walk back to your apartment to see Joji, Ian and Max come out of a car. "Hey!" shouts Anisa as she runs to Ian. You roll your eyes. "I would rather you run to me then roll your eyes." laughs Joji. You laugh with him.

"Do you have food from the mall?" asked Joji as he took the bags from you. "Joji, I can carry them." you whine. "But I want to carry them." smiles Joji. You roll your eyes, "I brought some Chinese food." you inform. "Yum!" smiles Joji.

Everyone walks into your apartment, "How much ice cream did you buy?" asked Max as he saw the 4 empty ice cream tubes. "That is a story for later..." you whisper.