Where

You look at Julie and smile, "Can we just talk about this." you try to smile in an innocent way. Julie laughs and comes after you. You take a few steps back but you feel someone push you towards Julie. "No!" you shout trying to get the person who was pushing you away. You try to walk around him but he just pushes you back towards Julie. 

You turn around quickly and feel a pain in your jaw and cheek. That's when you know, you have been punched. You open your eyes and rub the pain away. "You just punched me!" you shouted at Julie. She smirked and got closer to punch you again. You back away quickly. Julie lifts up her leg ready to kick you. You close your eyes and get ready for impact but nothing happens. 

You reopen open your eyes to see Joji holding his stomach and Julie trying to help him. You look around to see Ian and Max running towards you. "You okay?" asked Max looking at you worried. You get down to your knees, "Are you okay?" you asked. Joji nods his head and laughs. 

You help Joji up but Julie pushes you away and you lose your balance and fall on your butt. Max helps you up slowly. "Can you stop." said Ian while rolling his eyes. You recover and look around. "You want a fight..." you whisper but Julie is walking away. 

You speed walk towards Julie. You turn her to face you and punch her on the nose. "Crap!" shouted someone from the crowd. You kick her while she is on the floor, "Now! Is this over?!" you shout into her face. Julie is on the floor in tears while shaking her head yes. "You had your chance! Now back off!" you shout. 

You walk back towards Joji, Ian and Max. "Ready?" you asked walking through the crowd pushing people out of the way. Joji follows you. After a while Ian and Max follow you too. 

"You guys came in a car?" you asked looking for a car. "No... We ran..." informed Max. "Seriously?" you asked. Joji laughed and shrugged, "We were worried... I even faked a seizure or you!" explained Joji. "You faked the seizure!" you shouted. Joji looked towards the right, "Hey... Who wants a pizza?" asked Joji as he started to walk toward a pizza shop. You follow him. 

You walk in and sit around a table, "So... How do you know how to fight?" asked Max. "I was mad... So... It just happened..." you explained while trying to hide behind the menu. "No... That couldn't just be because of being mad." smiled Ian. "It actually was... I have never been in a  fight with someone else..." you shrug. "Joji... You would get in fights every week." laughed Max. Joji elbows him, "That's in the past." Joji hissed.  "You use to fight?" asked Ian. Joji shook his head no. "I would only fight every two months." smiled Joji. 

You put the menu down, "That's how you knew why I was under that bridge?" you asked. "Not exactly... Julie.. When we were dating she actually talked about under the bridge fights. I had my fights back in the hill we went to the other day." explained Joji. "But still... There could of had been billions of bridges out there!" you explain. "Okay... Fine! I fought one time down there... Because of Julie!" explained Joji as he slammed down the menu and walked to the bathroom. 

"What was that about?" you asked. "Joji hates the fact that he fought for a girl who didn't care about him." explained Ian as he got up and went to go order. You look at Max for an answer. "What happened?" you asked. "Julie left Joji for another guy... only way to get her back was through fighting the guy. Joji left the guy on the floor that day... In the end Julie dated him for two days than left him again..." explained Max as he also got up and walked to help Ian order. 

You wait for the guys to come back  but someone grabs your arm and covers you mouth. The person pulls you out of the shop. They turn you to face them. "That was messed up!" you shout. But you see Calvin next with a smile. "Hey..." he smiled. You shake your head and look back to see that Joji is still in the bathroom. While Ian and Max are still ordering. 

You get pulled. "Sorry..." whispered Calvin. You take your arm back. "Why... Why are you here?" you asked Calvin. "I missed you." said Calvin while hugging you but you push him away. "I am dating Joji..." you whisper.  Calvin laughs, "Who cares... I can always change your mind." smiled Calvin as he took your hand and ran. You turn around to see Joji coming at of the bathroom. 

You try to stop Calvin but he doesn't let go of you, "Joji!" you shout but he doesn't hear you. Next Julie shows up and opens the door and takes your place. Joji gets a confused look. 

Next thing you know you can't see the pizza shop no more. You find Calvin standing in front of you, "Let's have fun!" smiled Calvin as he took you down to an arcade. You look around trying to find someone but you see no one you know. "Calvin... I don't think this is right..." you whisper. Calvin keeps walking, "Look... I love you... I am not ready to give up and let you go with Joji." whispered Calvin. 

You step into the arcade. That's when Calvin handcuffs you to his arm. "This... So you don't escape." smiled Calvin as he started to walk. "Just image that it is Joji..." you whisper to yourself. Calvin goes to a hand-claw game filled with pikachu's. "I don't like... Pokemon..." you lie. Calvin laughs, "Than what do you want?" asked Calvin looking around. "I want pizza." you smiled. Calvin shook his head and started to walk to a game of Pac-Man. You roll your eyes, "Just... Let's have fun." smiled Calvin.