Board Games

"Okay... So there is going to be a door saying Lunch room... The door to the right is the game room... Get some Board Games." smiled Joji. You walk out of the room and turn to the right. Right away you see the Lunch Room door. "How does Joji..Remember all of this..." you asked yourself. You go to the door to the right and enter to see ten kids. You wave hello and they wave hello back, "game... Boards..." you whisper. All of them point to the corner where you see a few. "Thanks." you smile as you walk over and pick up three Game boards.

You enter back into the room, "Got them." you smile. Joji sits up and pulls a mini table out of nowhere and sets it besides him on the bed, "I love Candy land." laughed Joji. "That is..." you slap your hand on your face, "This is such an easy game." you laugh to yourself as you set it down.

You start to play Candy Land with Joji just for fun, "Hey... um... How did you remember where everything was?" you asked. Joji moved his character two places over, "Like I said... I was here most of the time..." whispered Joji. You frown, "Why?" you asked. "I don't know... I was stressed over everything when I was little." laughed Joji. You think about it for a while, "You were a weird kid.." you laughed as you moved your character four places. "Talent shows... They were the best." smiled Joji. You remember the video of Joji whipping the belt on stage in front of everyone in a Talent Show. "I hate to admit it... You were a weird kid." you laughed.

After a while, You win in the Candy Land game. "Told you..." you whispered. Joji smiled, "It was fun." You roll your eyes. "Fine... Let's make it fun than." smirked Joji. "The loser has to tell the winner their biggest secret. Also if you land on the red or purple spots you have to tell a story." explained Joji as he pulled out a card. He landed on a blue spot. You pull out a yellow card. "This is going to be an interesting game...." whispered Joji.

After awhile, Joji pulls out a purple card, "No!" he shouts. You laugh and sit back to listen to his story. Joji rolled his eyes, "Going to Harvard... My parents didn't agree at first... But I talk to some teachers and they called my parents and explained how I would be safe. After going to Harvard... That's when I met Max and Ian." smiled Joji. You lean closer. "It wasn't by school. It was by... Videos..." explained Joji. "They were weird... I was weird... We were the three musketeers." smiled Joji. "Than we met Chad... Than Ethan and his wife." explained Joji. You listen to his story. "In the end... My life... I still find it shitty." laughed Joji.

You sit up, "Why...Shitty?" you asked. Joji leaned in closer to you, "Because... You were in it and made it that way..." whispered Joji. You look at him weird, "Why me!?" you shout. Joji shakes his head no and laughs, "That will be answered if I am the loser." You quickly pull out a blue card. "Your turn!" you shout.

You had five more moves and also Joji. "Ready to lose?" asked Joji. You roll your eyes and pull out a card. It shows a green and you see no greens up ahead, "That means I win." you smiled. Joji rolls his eyes back and leans forward, "You messed up my life by stealing my first kiss and than leaving me without a sign. You left that party like it was nothing. yeah, you were drunk but women! I deserved a date!" explained Joji. You laugh, "I? I was your first kiss?" you asked Joji. He shakes his head yes. You stop laughing, "Oh... I am sorry..." you whisper. Joji rolled his eyes. "If it makes you happy... You were my first kiss too..." you smiled. "I already knew that..." laughed Joji. "Shut up!" you shouted.

By the time you check the time it is 11:35. "So... When did we plan to finish the date?" you asked. "At eleven..." whispered Joji. You lean on the couch and find a position to sleep. "Already?" asked Joji. "Yes." you laugh. "Come on... At least watch this show with me." Joji pointed at the T.V. You laugh, "I totally understand." Joji rolls his eyes, "Sorry... I forgot." smiled Joji. "Tomorrow... The date can continue." you promise as you fall asleep.

Joji's point of View-- My life was really messed up. (Y/N) stole my first kiss. Never asked me out. I tried to catch her attention during school too.

Past-- You are walking down the hallway with Jane. "This is the music program things..." explained Jane as she walked to go check out a classroom. You hear a guy yelling from across the hallway, "Hey! What's you name?!" shouted the boy. You turn around to see many people around you but than the boy catches up to you, "I was talking to you..." smiled the boy as he got close. "Um... Do I know you?" you asked. "You don't remember... From last night?" asked the boy. You laugh and walk past him. "Kiss!" shouted the boy. "Haven't had it yet!" you shout back.

Present-- You wake up to see that it is only 8 in the morning. You go back to your backpack to see that you have missed calls from Dr. Howell and your parents, "Crap..." you whisper as you walk out of the room. You dial your mom.

"Hey..." you whisper. "Where are you?" you heard your mom. "In... New York..." you lied. "We are right out your door..." hissed your mom. Your eyes widen. "I am..." before you can lie your dad takes the phone and starts to yell, "You better be in New York!" he shouted. "Thing is.. I am in Japan..." you whispered. You wait for your dad to yell but all you can do is hear him laugh, "You are kidding?" asked Your dad. "No.." you whisper. "We are not leaving New York until we see you!" shouted your dad as he hanged up. You close your eyes and walk back into the room. You see that Joji is still asleep.

Joji's point of View-- "Who was she talking to?" I thought to myself.