Broke up

You wake up to feel someone shaking you, "I am awake!" you shout. 

Ian and Max are right beside you. Max is on the right while Ian is on the left. "You okay?" asked Ian. "Yeah...Of course..." you whisper. You slowly sit up. 

"Joji already left..." informed Max. "We broke up again." you inform them. "Again?!!" shouted Ian. You shake your head. "You guys got a second tattoo together for nothing!" shouted Max. 

You smile, "We will be okay..." you whisper.  You follow Ian and Max outside. You walk outside to see Julie hugging Joji. "Slut..." whispered Ian. 

Joji doesn't pull away instead he hugs her back, "The fuck..." You whisper. Julie pushes Joji into a taxi. You catch a glance to see him in tears. 

"What happened?" you ask. "His dad is fine... His heart isn't..." explains Ian as he walks to get another taxi. 

You remember what happened last night, "You can't make everyone happy." you can hear Joji repeat over and over again. 

"You okay?" asked Max. "I am fine..." you whisper and hop into the taxi Ian got. 

You arrive at your apartment soon. You lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. "Did I lose him?" you ask yourself. Soon your phone starts buzzing. You get it out of your backpack. 

There are all different kinds of comments
"He deserved better! Good job!" 
"She deserved better! That why he left!"
"She was too ugly for him!"
"Finally broke up?! Good!"
"No you can't break up! Not like this!"

You get a call, "Don't tell me you are crying?" asked Ian. You try to hold in your tears, "Ian... I am crying..." you manage to say through the pain and tears. 

Soon your phone falls out of your hand from all the shaking. "Someone... Help me..." you whisper to yourself. You are in a room in darkness. 

You can't catch your breathe and feel your face get all red. You grab the Paper Towns book from your desk and throw it at the wall, "Fuck reading!" you shout as you fall to your knees. 

As you wipe your tears you catch a glance from the tattoos. You grab a mark, "Fuck this!" you shout as you scribble all over your arms. 

Ian opens the door quickly and grabs you into a hug. "It hurts Ian... It hurts.." you shout into his chest. "Calm down..." he whispers as he brushes your hair in the dark. 

"Ian... I am so sorry..." you whisper. "For what?" asked Ian. "I was never able to give him what he wanted...." you whisper. "He either needs you the way you are.. Or needs to find a way to live without you if he doesn't accept anything...." explains Ian. 

You smile through the tears, "That's nice to hear... But I still need him.." you whisper. "No... You need each other..." corrected Ian. 

Soon your phone goes off again. It's a text from Joji. You don't look away from the phone, "I can't..." you whisper. "You can.." whispered Ian. "You do it then!" you shove the phone into Ian's face. 

Ian takes the phone and reads the text out loud. "I am so sorry (Y/N)..." he puts the phone down and hugs you again. You lay against Ian, "He isn't sorry..." you whisper.

"He is..." reassured Ian. "It's all lies... Since the beginning.. I knew... I knew I was his mistake and Julie was his prize..." you add on. 

"Sh... shh.... Don't say anything else..." whispered Ian. 

You and Ian sit on the ground, in the darkness, hugging. 

"He will come around... He just needs time." smiles Ian. 

You laugh a little, "He made up his mind Ian..." you whisper.

"He is loves you... He will come around.... The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart... But come out stronger..." smiles Ian. 

You smile with him, "I am just happy there is no light..." 

"Why?" asked Ian. 

"You would see me in tears... I bet I look ugly right now." you add. 

"You never looked ugly once to me, Max or Joji." informs Ian. 

"Perverts..." you laugh.  

Ian laughs with you, "I am sorry but I can't look away from something beautiful." adds Ian. 

Soon the lights turn on and Max is at the door. 

You and Ian look at him. "You are both a mess..." whispered Max. 

You look at Ian to see him in tears. "You okay?" you ask. "I really just want you happy..." whispered Ian as he wiped away the tears. 

"I want both of you to be happy... Together.." added Ian. 

Soon Max, Ian and you sit together in the dark. Crying.... 

Both you know it, you are asleep on the ground. Max and Ian are still crying but watching over you. 

Joji's Point of View-- "You finally got what you deserved!" shouted Julie as she kissed me. I don't pull away this time. Strange how I am not feeling anything when she kisses me. 

There is no connection but... Going back will be a huge mistake. 

Soon Katt and Chad walk into my house, "Fuck you and fuck her!" shouted Katt as she pushed me away from Julie. 

"What are you guys doing?" I ask. "Mistakes you make! Where is Ian and Max?" asked Katt as she looked around. "Why are you looking for them?" I ask. 

"They should be here beating you up!" shouted Katt. My eyes widen. "Chad... Beat him up while I beat up the Asian cunt." ordered Katt as she rolled up her sleeves and started to swing at Jane but kept missing. 

Before Julie could land a hit on Katt I push Katt away. "She is a street fighter. She knows what she is doing. Calm down." I inform. Katt pushes me away, "This isn't over!" she shouts as walks out and walks to (Y/N) apartment. 

I look at Julie, "This will never work.." I whisper. "We can make it work!" shouted Julie as she pushed the door closed behind Chad. 

She locks it quickly, "Let's do it right here and now!" shouted Katt. 

My eyes widen on how determine she is.