Planning

Joji stomps up the stairs. You follow him, "It's not that bad." you smile. "Not that bad... Are you serious?" asked Joji. "She is right Joji!" shouted Lily. "It's Calvin we are talking about! He was the other guy going after (Y/N) when we weren't dating yet!" explains Joji. Lily's jaw drops. "You didn't tell me that..." whispered Lily. "I never had the chance..." you whisper. 

"Hey! But now you know!" shouted Joji. You bite the inside of your mouth. "Joji... I will get rid of him. I swear." promises Lily. "Get rid of him?! He is going to find us either way!" shouted Joji. "Joji..." whispered Ian. "I just need time to myself... Okay?" asked Joji. He stomps back up the stairs and into his office. 

"How about the rest of us go out." suggested Max. Lily smiles, "Give him the house for some time alone." encourages Lily. You shake your head, "I can stay here with him." you smile. "Just remember that he is mostly mad at you." shouts Max as he heads to the car with Katt and Chad. "Don't listen to him." frowns Ian as he runs to the garage. 

"Call me if you need anything." Lily walks to the garage and closes the door. You here the car getting started. You head to your room to see Frank in his bed. "You okay buddy?" you ask as you pet him. You can hear Joji in the office shouting and throwing some stuff around. You close your eyes and grab your phone. 

You dial Calvin's number in, "Hey.." you whisper. "I didn't expect you to call..." whispered Calvin. "Look... I know you want to come to the wedding and all... But don't." you say straight forward. "You don't want me to go?" asked Calvin. "I don't want to hurt you anymore... This wedding...It's not good for you." you answer. "I want to hear this from Joji!" ordered Calvin. "Trust me... He will tell you that and much more... Maybe even cuss..." you try to hold in your laughter. 

Joji comes into the room, "We are both loud." he laughs. You hide the phone. "I know it is Calvin... Hand it here." ordered Joji. You give him the phone, "Look here you little piece of shit!" shouted Joji. "Look here you little piece of shit." mocked Calvin. Your eyes widen as Joji gets a red face. 

"I will let you be my best man. But when you get here, no talking to (Y/N) without me being there!" ordered Joji. You hear nothing from Calvin's side. "What if she wants to speak privately?" asked Calvin. Joji looks at you. You shake your head no. "She wouldn't ask for that." informed Joji. "Fine... Whatever you want to do..." muttered Calvin. 

"I am also going to block your number so bye!" shouted Joji. "Wait! No!" shouted Calvin but Joji hangs out. Blocks Calvin's number and deletes it. You start to laugh, "I thought you were lying." you giggle. "I don't lie to that mother... Look... He is going to do a video on me but who cares..." mutters Joji as he gives you back your phone. 

"Does that mean... We are okay again?" you ask. "Yes..." answered Joji. You hug him. "Frank looks depressed..." you inform him. "What do you mean?" asked Joji. You turn to look at Frank and sit him sitting on his bed while sticking out his tongue. "Never mind..." you whisper. 

Soon someone comes into the house. "We are home!" shouted Max. Joji and you go outside. "You guys did not make up?" asked Katt surprised. "We did." you smile. "Good!" shouts Lily as she comes in with a box and Ian follows her with another. "What are those?" asked Joji. "Invitations!" shouts Chad as he brings a third box in. 

"I don't know that many people.." you whisper. "But, I do!" smiles Joji. You roll your eyes. Joji helps his mom with the boxes. "Also, tomorrow we are going to go find you the perfect dress." smiles Lily. "Tomorrow?" you ask. "We plan on getting you married in this month." informs Ian. "Good luck with that." winks Joji. "Joji that means we are going to go find suits for us and you!" shouted Max. "Dammit..." whispers Joji.

"Also, Joji no trying to trick (Y/N) into showing you the dress." mutters Lily. "of course not mom." smiles Joji in an evil way. "Lily... He is doing it again..." you whisper. "Joji!" shouts Lily. "Fine..." whispers Joji as he look through the cards. "Guys have in mind who you want to invite?" asked Lily. "Not my parents that's for sure." you laugh. 

Soon someone knocks at the door. Lily goes to answer it while you talk with Joji. "Who are you going to have as your best men?" you ask. "Ethan... Jack...Mark, Ian,Max,Robin, Carson, Robert, Chad and stupid Calvin." answers Joji as he starts to make a card. "Lily was going to make them..." informs Katt. "This one if for someone special." answers Joji.

 "Excuse me?" you ask. "So you are back in Colorado." you hear two familiar voices. You turn to see your parents. "Lily... Just keep messing up!" you shout. Lily smiles, "It's your big day... Don't want them to miss it." smiles Lily. "Get your stuff, we are going to go look for the dress." orders your mom. "Excuse me?" you ask. Joji stops writing and hols your hand. 

"We are planning to look for a dress on Monday." informs Lily. "It's her big day. I get to plan it." smiles Ellen, your mom. "It's my son's big day too. I get to plan it." muttered Lily. Ellen smiles, "His big day was when he lost his virginity." smiles Ellen. "Excuse me?" asked Lily ready to hit your mom. 

"Lily, if you can punch her any second now!" shouted Max. Lily roll her eyes, "This was a mistake. I am sorry." Lily pushes your mom and dad. "she is our kid, we deserve to plan her big day!" shouted Ellen. "No! You don't! You can just come and watch and that's all!" you shout. 

Lily closes the door, "If you do not leave, we will call the police!" shouts Lily. You don't hear anything for a while when a car starts. "Thought so." smirks Lily. "They aren't getting invitations... right?" you ask. "They will." smiles Lily. "Fine..." you whisper.