10 Ice Cream Tubes

You wake up to be leaning on Joji. You sit up to be on the edge of the bed. You hear someone knock on the door. You get up and see that it is Ian and max. "Hey..." you smile. "We got to go and film now... get Joji!" ordered Ian.

Joji is next to you when you turn around. "Everything is in the car. Let's go!" shouted Joji. Joji kisses your forehead, "Love you." whispered Joji. "Love you too!" you shout as he runs down the hallways.

You sigh. You get your blanket and walk to your apartment. Soon someone knocks on your door. "Coming!" you shout. You walk back to the door and see Anisa.

"Ian told me to come up..." she informs. "He did... Didn't he..." You mutter. "Are you okay?" asked Anisa. "i was going to sleep..." you inform. "Oh... I am sorry..." whispered Anisa. You sigh, "I was really going to go to the store buy some Baskin Robin ice cream and rent some movies... Come back here and have some fun..." you admit.

"I am sorry..." whispered Anisa. "Let's go get some ice cream!" you smile. "What?" asked Anisa. "You are already here... Let's go get some food!" you grab your phone and wallet. "Are you sure?" asked Anisa. "Hell yeah!" you shout and drag her to the stairs.

You walk all the way to the store with Anisa. "So... What really happened with you and Ian?" you ask. "Um... What do you mean?" asked Anisa. "You guys went out one night and you are together the next." you explain.

"I liked him... That's all..." answered Anisa. "okay...Whatever you say..." you whisper. You get to the store. "What flavor do you like?" you ask. "Anything you want to get." smiles Anisa. "I plan on getting 10 tubes of ice cream.." you laugh. "In that case... Strawberry... Sounds nice." smiles Anisa.

You walk into the store. "Chocolate, Rocky Road, Vanilla, Strawberry, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Cheese cake, Lime, Tripe Fudge Chocolate and last one... orange." you toss the tubes in one by on into the cart. "Orange ice cream?" asked Anisa. "Only the best ice cream there is." you smile.

You carry two store bags while Anisa carries another two. "So... Nothing really happened between you and Ian?" you ask. "Excuse me?" asked Anisa. "it was just one date... Please explain!" you order.

You open the door to your apartment. "Ian loves me... That wasn't our first date... It was the 2d one..." confessed Anisa. You put the bags on the table in front of the T.V.

"Are yo serious?!" you ask. "We... Just didn't want people to know... So don't tell anyone..." ordered Anisa. You smile, "I won't." You grab the Strawberry tube, "Here is yours." You hand it to her.

"We didn't rent a movie?" laughed Anisa. "We have YouTube." you smile. "Excuse me?" asked Anisa. "You look like a Markiplier." You laugh. "Shut up." laughs Anisa.

You jump on your couch, "Make your self at home!" you shout. Anisa jumps on the other side of the couch next to you. "Let's get this YouTube Binge fest!" shouted Anisa.

You get up and grab a cable. You plug one end to the computer and the other end to the T.V. You go through Mark's videos. "Want to watch the whole Five Night at Freddy's?"
 you ask. "Hell yeah!" shouts Anisa.

You check the first video and grab your mermaid shaped tail blanket. You slip into it and sit on the couch. You grab the Lime ice cream tube and open it.

"The spoons..." you whisper. "Do you have big ones?" asked Anisa as she got up. "Yeah... They are on the kitchen counter." you inform. Anisa grabs them. She gives you one. "Thanks." you smile.

The video starts and you and Anisa watch it. "It's only 7:30..." whispered Anisa as the video finished. "I was going to go to the mall later." you inform. "At what time?" asked Anisa. "3:00.... Is if we can get dinner." you inform.

"what about Lunch?!" asked Anisa. "Joji gave me the number of a good pizza place." you smile. "Pizza Hut?!" asked Anisa. "Hell yeah." you laugh. "Good..." Anisa finally lays back into the couch. "You ready for your 2nd tube of ice cream?" you ask.

"I call the Strawberry Cheese cake!" shouted Anisa. "I will get the tripe fudge chocolate!' you shout as you get up.

You sit back down and start the next video. "How did you and Joji meet?" asked Anisa. "We would of had met in college if it wasn't because of my hangovers and his shyness." you and Anisa laugh. "But we officially met... While I saw him in the bookstore I work at. Just knew his name. Then... Soon enough... He slowly but surely got into my life... " You explain.

"When do you think... You officially had him..." asked Anisa. "When... He and Calvin... would fight over me." you laugh. "Seriously?" asked Anisa. "No!" you shout. Anisa sits and waits for you to continue.

"It was when... he was caring... You think a boy doesn't listen to you... If I ever said I want a life size bear... The next day he would be at my door with a life size bear... He was caring... When he got this two cookies from the cafe...He made me cry... So he went to the cafe and got cookies... Yet... When he went to give them to me... I slammed the door into his face." you and Anisa laugh.

"So romantic." smiles Anisa. "What about you?" you ask. "Ian and me met through twitch. We got friendly and Skype." explains Anisa. "When he came to La... We promised to see each other... I was at his booth." explains Anisa. "We told me to meet him at a store. Then I met Max. Then Ian somehow got you to call me and everything fell into place." smiles Anisa proudly.

"I am happy... I fell for his tricks." you smile. "I am too." smiles Anisa. You look back at the T.V.