Drive

You sigh, "My dad wants me to go back to New York..." you explain. Joji nods his head, "Why is that?" asked Joji. "I don't know... Him going to New York surprises me more than anyone else..." you explain. "When do you plan to go to New York?" asked Joji. "When you take me back..." you whisper. "That will be in two days... Are you going to hide or go and see your parents when we arrive?" asked Joji. You sigh, " I don't know... I honestly would like to hide..." you whisper. Joji laughs, "I will go with you." smiled Joji. You look over at him. Him with his confident face and smile. 

You look back at the road. "Can we go fast now?" you asked. Joji stops the car, "I was hoping you would ask that." smiled Joji as he got out the car. You jump over to the drivers seat. Joji sits in the passengers seat. "Make it 70 miles per hour." ordered Joji. "Yes, sir!" you smile and turn the car around. Than step on the petal to go 70 miles per hour. You roll down the windows. 

You soon realize that you are parked in front of Max's house. "That was fun..." smiled Joji as he got out. You follow him outside. "Was that really... it?" you asked. "We had enough for tonight." smiled Joji as he took your hand and walked into the house. You follow him into the room. 

"Want to see the video?" asked Joji as he fell into his bed. You shake your head yes, "Got my phone ready." you wink. Joji soon sent you the video. "But what if something I don't want to see... Happens..." you whisper. "Just watch the video." Joji demand. "Maybe tomorrow... Right now... I am tired." you yawn and fall onto your bed. 

"Good night..." whispered Joji as he turned off the lights and walks towards the door, "Where are you going?" you asked. "To go watch the game." smiled Joji as he closed the door. 

Joji's point of View-- I walk into the room where I see Max jumping on the couch. "You guys take this game like it is your life." I laughed as I take out my phone and charger. "Funny how my house is consider a poke-stop." laughed Robin. "You don't only have one poke-stop but three!" shouted Ian as he played Pokemon Go. I sit down and get on the app. "Where is your 'girl'?" asked Chad. "she is asleep." I explained. "Meanwhile Katt has tried to come in here more than once." laughed Max as he threw a Pokemon ball at a charizard. I rolled my eyes, "You should take out Katt or something." I suggested. "Nah..." whispered Max. 

By the time I check the time it is 11. "Wow... We have been here for two hours..." I whisper. Chad throws a pillow at me, "No one needs to know!" shouted Chad. I get up, "I am going to sleep.. I plan on taking (Y/N) out to a date early in the morning." I explained. "To get the tattoo?" asked Ian. "We will see.. I don't think she is ready for one... She might cry when she gets it." I explained. "Or maybe you will." laughed Chad. "Don't make me get a tattoo of my face on your butt." I warned Chad. "That will ruin my butt more!" shouted Chad. I laughed and head upstairs. 

"What are were you doing with the guys?" asked Katt. "Watching a game." I lied. "At eleven at night?" asked Ella. "They are re-watched games."I explained. "Will ice cream help you tell us the truth?" asked Ella. "I am telling the truth." I lie and close the door.

I close the door softly to not wake up (Y/N). "Joji..." I hear (Y/N) say my name. "Yeah?" I answer but (Y/N) doesn't say anything else. I sigh and lay back into my bed. "I know you guys were playing Pokemon Go." I heard. (Y/N) giggles. I laugh with her, "Shh..." I whisper going to sleep.

Your Point of View-- You hear the door open, you sit up to see Ian. "Hey.." he whispers. "Are you... Are you drunk?" You ask. "No..." lied Ian. You laugh and get your phone, "Ian.. Go to sleep.." you whisper. Ian slowly lays onto his bed. You roll your eyes and walk out of the room. You decide to text your dad.

You: I will be back at New York in two days.
Dad: Make it one.
You: I have no control over that, my friends said two.

Dad: Just come as soon as possible.
You: Are you mad?
Dad: Yes.

You smack the phone down and cover your face, "He is going to be more than mad..." you whisper. Robin comes down, "Want something to drink?" smiled Robin as he poured himself a glass of milk. "Yes... Just pour me a glass of milk with Red Bull and Vodka..." you laugh. Robin pours you a glass of milk and a pinch of Vodka. Your eyes widen when you see he pours himself some vodka into his milk. "We don't tell Ella about this." smiled Robin. You pretend to zip your lips and drink the milk.  

You help Robin to his room, "You had one too much..." you whisper. "I am an old man.. What can I say." laughed Robin. You shake your head and open the door to his room. "I can walk from here... About your dad being mad... He is going to be more than mad." smiled Robin as he walked into the room and closed the door. You frown, "I was expecting advice..." you whisper as you kick the floor and walk to your room. 

You walk into the room to see Joji awake, "Vodka with milk?" asked Joji. You sit next to him. "Your secret of Pokemon will keep quiet if you keep my secret." you warn. Joji crosses his heart. He then pulls you into a hug, "This.. Dad and mom in New York thing... Won't be a problem for so long..." whispered Joji. You sigh, "I hope you are saying the truth..."