Cinnamon Rolls

(I don't know if you guys want me to finish this book in a few more chapters or keep going until I run out of ideas.... Which probably means until I get to chapter 500 or something but you guys might want me to start a new Joji fan fiction. Just throwing some ideas out there. So can you please tell me what you guys want because you are the ones reading this not me) 

You wake up to see Joji finally packing to go to your new home, "Can't we stay one more day.... or week?" you ask. "Very funny. but no, we need to go and see how much Ian and Max messed up the house. They just texted me to say that Chad, Katt, Robin, and Ella also went to go fix it." informs Joji. 

you roll your eyes, "Fine..." you whisper. You get up and put on your hoodie, "It's so cold..." you whisper. "Imagination how Colorado is?" laughed Joji. "I have lived in Colorado for almost my whole life... It's going to feel like we are in an ice house or something." you laugh. You stuff some clothes into your backpack. "We have a heater." smiles Joji. "Forget a heater.... Sometimes they don't work, other times they don't even heat the house... and don't get me started on how sometimes they are hard to control." you laugh. 

"Maybe New York was a better idea..." whispered Joji. "Too late for that... Besides, I checked out the house on internet. It's a mansion!" you shout. "It is..." whispered Joji with a smile. "You know what that means?" you ask. "What?" asked Joji. "Hide and seek!" you shout. Joji starts laughing too loud, "Good idea!" shouts Joji. You laugh with him. 

"It also has a big backyard for Frank to run around in." explains Joji. "The dog needs to walk..." you whisper. "What do you mean?" asked Joji as he put on his backpack. "Like, he needs to walk around the neighborhood... Not just the backyard..." you explain. "The backyard is basically the whole neighborhood!" laughs Joji. You roll your eyes, "Anyways, let's go to Colorado." you smile. 

Lily drives Joji and you to the airport. "By the way, I am going to have to proposal to you a second time in front of Ian and Max and everyone else again." smiles Joji. "I love the sound of that." you roll your eyes. "You have the ring?" asked Joji. "Yup!" you shout. You take it off and give it back to Joji. "You never took it off?" asked Joji. "Why would I?" you ask. 

Lily smiles, "She is a keeper." she laughs. Joji nods his head, "Of course she is." smiles Joji. Finally Lily comes to a stop. The three of you get out of the car. "I will see you soon." Lily hugs Joji. "I love you mom.." whispers Joji. Lily hugs you next, "I will see you soon and surely miss you." smiles Lily. "I will miss you more." you smile as you hug her. 

Joji and you walk into the airport. "We still have an hour, want a cinnamon  swirl thing or something?" asked Joji. "A cinnamon swirl thing?" you laugh. Joji roll his eyes, "Do you or want to go to the sitting room?" asked Joji. "Yes." you answer. Joji takes your hand and walks you to the stand of foods. 

You and Joji eat a cinnamon roll while waiting. "This is better then waffles..." you whisper. Joji laughs, "I will add that to the list." winks Joji. "We are having a honeymoon... right?" you ask. "You?! You want a honeymoon?" asked Joji with a laugh. You roll your eyes, "Yes!" you shout. Joji sighs, "Got to get a planner.." whispered Joji. "just do it yourself... I have faith in you... and if you need help... You have me and Lily." you smile. 

"You are right... who wants to pay a professional, when I have you and mom for free." smiles Joji. "You put it that way and I want a professional..." you whisper. "I don't want a professional... We will make this honeymoon perfect by just using you and me." smiles Joji. You hold his hand, "Together." you smile. Soon they call your plane and you and Joji walk to the exit. 

You and Joji are sitting next to each other. "We should of had brought two cinnamon rolls for the road..." you whisper. "You are correct." laughs Joji. He takes out his phone, "Want to listen to the album with me?" asked Joji. "That's right, you have it for free."  you smile. "Of course I do." winks Joji. Joji and you listen to the song while the planes takes off. 

"Funny, how me and Joji came together... From just the bookstore in New York..." you think. "Shit!" you shout. "What?" asked Joji. "Robert! The book store!" you shout. "I have a surprise... Robin was also nice enough to buy a store room to put Robert to sell his books...." confesses Joji. "You and Robin are the best..." you smile. "When you see Robin... and he tells you... act super surprise." orders Joji. "Got it!" you wink. 

Soon you fall asleep. "Goodnight..." whispers Joji. 

Joji's Point of View-- I pull out a pillow and give it to (Y/N) to sleep more comfortable. I tale the earphone from her ear and clean it. I then put it into my ear. I am lucky we have Katt who gets plane tickets for discounts or we would never get to travel all over the world. (Y/N) moves her head onto my shoulder. 

I roll my eyes. I am so glad she can be mine and we can live in a home together. Hopefully we never have to worry about having or not having kids because we will soon come to an agreement. 

"Ahh!" shouts (Y/N). "What?" I ask. "I think I have a headache and stomachache..." whispers (Y/N). "Here.... Let me get the flight attendant." I frown.