Chapter 22

We sang another and Luke went to put his shirt back on,but I yelled at him and took it from him.To keep him from trying to put it back on,I got off the stage and handed it to a fan and signed the shirt before handing it to her.

"Do you really just give someone my shirt,"he said as I nodded with a smile.

"Now it times for our second to last song.The is It Will Rain,"Sam said as the music started.

Cal
If you ever leave me baby

Mikey
Leave some morphine at my door

Malum
Cause it would take a whole lot of medication

Luke
To realize what we used to have we don't have it anymore

Me
There's no religion that could save me

Sam
No matter how long my knees are on the floor

Amanda
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making

Me and Ash
To keep you by my side and keep you from walking out the door

Mike and Luke
Cause there'll be no sunlight if I loose you baby

Luke looked me right in the eyes when he sang that line which made me get nervous.I guess my feelings for him are still there.

Malum and Sam
There'll be no clear skies if I loose you baby

Amanda and Ash
Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Luke and Cal
Everyday it'll rain rain rain

Me and Mike
I'll never be your mother's favorite

Malum and Amanda
Your daddy can't even look me in the eyes ohhhh

Sam and Mike
But if I was their shoes I'd be doing the same thing

Cal and Ash
Saying there goes my little girl walking with that troublesome guy

Me and Amanda
But they're just afraid of something they can't understand ohhh

Luke and Sam
But little darling watch me change their minds

Mike and Ash
Yeah for you I'll try I'll try I'll try I'll try

Me and Malum
I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding if that'll make you mine

Ash and Sam
Cause there'll be no sunlight if I loose you baby

Mike and Cal
Threre'll be no clear skies if I loose you baby

Ash and Luke
And just like the clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Mike and Amanda
Everyday it'll rain rain rain

Malum and Ash
Don't just goodbye

Me and Sam
Don't just goodbye

Luke and Amanda
I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding if that'll make it right

Sam and Cal
Cause there'll be no sunlight if I loose you baby

Malum and Mike
There'll be no clear skies if I loose you baby

Me and Luke
And just like the clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Malum and Cal
Everyday it'll rain rain rain

"I think that one was really good to be honest,"I said as every agreed with me.

"Was this a smart idea,"Ash asked and everyone screamed.

"Would you guys be okay if we did this again,"Cal asked and every screamed again.

"Maybe we'll do this again," Mikey said.

"I mean,we could just break out into 1 Direction right now if we really wanted to,"Ash said as Kiss You started playing making us laugh.

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like,we could go out any day any night,"Ash sang.

"Baby I'll take you there take you there,baby I'll take you there yeah,"Mikey sang.

"Oh tell tell me tell me how to turn your love on,you could get get anything that you want,baby just shout it out shout it,baby just shout it out yeah,"Luke sang and I joined in at the first 'baby just shout it out.'

"And if you,you want me to,lets make a move,"Cal sang.

"Yeah,so tell me girl if every time we touch,you get this kind of rush,baby say yeah,yeah,"all the boys sang including Malum.

"If you don't wanna take it slow and you just wanna take me home baby say yeah,yeah,"all us girls sang.

"And let me kiss you,"we all sang together,then broke out into fits of laughter as the music stopped.

"I love how that wasn't even planned,"Mike said as he laughed.

"I know,that was beautiful,"Sam said while laughing to.I took us all a few minutes to stop laughing,but once we did,someone rolled a grand piano(The piano had wheels)onto thwarting stage and everyone left the stage.I planned this with everyone but Luke since it was a small surprise for him,so Cal,Ash,and Mikey pushed him back out onto the stage and handed him a mic.He walked over to the piano where I was standing and looked at me funny.

"I don't know how to play piano,so you're going to play for me if you're okay with that,"I said while covering the mic.

"Yeah sure,no problem,I'm guessing I'll be singing too,"he said as I nodded and walked out to the front of the stage and Luke soon joined me.

"As you know this is the last song for my performance and since I've been obsessed with this song so much,I wanted to do it last,"I said.

"Have you ever been in a relationship that you wish didn't have to end the way it did,"I said as I saw so many heads nod.

"Well,this song is for you and if you didn't know already,I don't know how to play piano,so I have Luke here to play for me,"I said as Luke waved and the crowd cheered.The place went quiet and I was about to say something,but a few groups of people in different spots in the arena started yelling the Juke is alive making us laugh.

"I hear you guys and I'm sorry to say it,but Juke isn't alive,"I said and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Then why is Luke staring at you like that,"multiple yelled.I looked over and Luke was staring at me with a small smile on his face.I pushed on his chest,but he started making faces at me making laugh.

"Stop being a dork,"I told him.

"We do what we want because we're punk rock,"Mikey yelled.

"Shut up Mike,you're not part of this conversation,"I yelled.

"Then get on with the last song,remember we have a performance after this,"he said.

"But this is fun,"Luke said.

"Too bad,"he said.

"I'll get you back for this Mike,"I yell.

"Not unless I get you first,"he yelled back.I gave him the finger and he returned it making the place erupt into laughter.

"Okay,but seriously now,we need to finish this last song,"I say turning back around to the crowd.

"What's this song called,"Luke asked.

"This one is When I was Your Man,I hope you all enjoy this song,"I said as we both walked back to the piano while everyone cheered and clapped.The lights went out when we were a quarter away form the piano and as soon as Luke sat down,a light shown down on the piano.I stood behind Luke with my head on his shoulder as I watched him play the first few notes,then stood up straight and walked around the bench he was sitting to the actual piano.He looked up at me right as I was about to sing and I stared back and smiled a bit making him smile.