Chapter 43

A Few Days Later

I found this really cute pillow at the store and picked it up for Taylor.I gave it to her when I got home and she hugged it so tight.I took a picture of me holding it in front of my face and captioned it with ' Just got this rlly cute pillow for my bby girl,she won't let go of it and I luckily got it for a few seconds just to take this😂.'

(The picture⬇)

I saw the hate comments come rolling in immediately and most were about me being self centered and ugly

I saw the hate comments come rolling in immediately and most were about me being self centered and ugly.Luke was sitting with the kids watching tv as scrolled through the comments.

"I'll be right back,"I said and excused myself from the room and headed to my private bathroom.I looked in the mirror and saw a rachet reflection that was me.

"Why am I so ugly,"I thought to myself.Tears were none stop flowing from my eyes.My depression gets worse as the days roll by and I don't tell Luke because I don't want him to worry or get angry at me.I walked back down after I made it look like I wasn't crying just moments ago.I cuddle up to Luke and act like I'm happy when I'm really not.Luke makes me happy honestly,but the hate I get just by being with him is awful.

"How does Nandos sound for tonight,"Luke suggested.

"Sounds good,"I said.

"Feels good,"the kids said in unison.

"I've taught them well,"I said making us both laugh.

7 Years Later

"Hey,I'm taking the kids to the park for a bit,you coming babe,"Luke called.

"No,I'm just going to finish the dishes and start dinner,"I said.

"Okay,I love you babe,see you in a bit,"he said as the kids said bye and walked out.I feel bad about this,but I just can't take it anymore.I walk up to our room and pull out the note I've been writing.

"I'm sorry Ryker,my 14 year old boy,I failed you as a mother,"I said cutting my left wrist open.

"I'm sorry Vincent,I promise I'll watch you grow from your 12 year old body till you grow old,"I said making multiple marks all over my right wrist.

"And to my sweet babygirl Taylor,one day you'll understand what happened but until then,stay 10 as long as possible,"I said cutting my stomach.

"Cal,you were an amazing brother and find yourself a girl who will treat you right,she's out there,I know it,"I know said cutting my hips.

"Mikey,you're one of my best friends who helped me through these hard times,but we all knee this day would come no matter how hard we tried to act like it wouldn't,"I said leaving multiple marks on my left thigh.

"Ash,you've always been a father to me ever since I lost my actual one.You would act just like him and that always made me feel better even if you didn't see,"I said shredding my right thigh open.