Chapter 4

The boys walked into their building and the girls followed the woman into the left buildings lobby. As they filed in she turned to face them and said "Hello ladies, Congratulations for making it this far. I'm very pleased with our CEO's choices. I apologize for my demeanor and not introducing myself before. I try not to get close to anyone before I  know if they are staying or not. My name is SeoJin Choi and I'm the director of the auditioning department here at SM. Now, I will direct you to your dorms where you will live in groups of 6. You all should rest up, Tomorrow will be Orientation and the first day of training. Good luck. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. As of now you may take the elevator to the 2nd or 3rd floor and go to your dorms.  Have a nice day and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning at 8:30am here in the lobby."  

          She  watched as they all loaded into the elevator and waved as the doors closed. Everything was quiet in the elevator until the doors opened and the floor stop chimed. Half the people in the elevator got off while the other half rode to the 3rd floor. 

           The girls stepped off while JinHee checked the room number. "Dorm 310" she said as they stood in front of the door. HyunJae put her key card in the door and the all walked in. The girls looked around at the mid sized dorm apartment. There was a large open kitchen with a table and six chairs , a sofa, a television, a bathroom, and two bedrooms with 3 beds in each. 

            The apartment wasn't lavish but nicely decorated and fully stocked with everything they needed. The girls discovered their luggage had been brought up and placed on a bed. KyungMi, JinHee, and MiYoung were in one room while HaNeul, HyunJae and their mystery roommate were in the other. 

           "I wonder who our roommate is" MiYoung said over the pot of rice she was making. "I don't know, but I hope they're nice" KyungMi said while chopping vegetables. "I'm just happy those 'Zena' bitches ain't here!" HaNeul  said. All the girls laughed. "This is a mistake! This is a mistake!" 

JinHee mocked while stirring the meat for the stir fry. KyungMi added the vegetables and closed the pot as MiYoung turned off the rice pot.    

           HaNeul set the table with plates and utensils she found in the cupboard  while HyunJae poured juice into cups and set them on the table. MiYoung and KyungMi put the food into serving bowls and put them in the middle of the table. The girls sat down to eat just as the door opened. They stopped and stared at the door as Sarah Chung walked in. 

__________________________

"Oh hi!" She said, "No don't get up that's alright!  Please stay seated ill just wash my hands, mind if I join you? I'm starving!" "Oh not at all" KyungMi said. She got up and made a place setting in front of the empty chair for Sarah while she washed her hands. Everyone began eating again after KyungMi and Sarah sat down. "This is delicious" Sarah said. "Thank You" the girls said all together; Everyone laughed. 

              "So Sarah, where are you from?" HyunJae asked. "California" she answered. "Oh, we're from New York" MiYoung said. "That's cool" Sarah replied, "So you guys are a group? " she asked. "Yeah, JinHee said, SPARKLee" "Aww cool name" Sarah said. "Thanks" they all said together again.  They laughed.  "So you guys like anyone here?" Sarah asked idly. The girls looked at eachother and smiled; They had forgotten they were trainees in the same company as SHINee their collective secret crushes. "Who do YOU like?" HaNeul asked. "Okay shhh dorm secret okay? He's in the same company as us! Ahhh~ it's so exciting I'm scared to run into him" 

"Tell us!" The girls said. " ShinDong" 

"SHINDONG?" they echoed her. "Yeah~ he's the cutest guy ever I really like him" she cooed. 

          The girls smiled at her. Relieved that she didn't name any of their guys or there would have to be a BIG scandal in the company when they killed her. Everyone finished their dinner and Sarah offered to clean the dishes in return of the delicious meal they'd made. Sarah went to work while the girls went into JinHee,MiYoung, and KyungMi's bedroom to get ready for bed. 

              " I like her" KyungMi said. "Yeah she seems cool" said HyunJae. " wait till we live with her for a week then we'll decide" Said MiYoung with a laugh. "Whoa it's 11:45 already, JinHee said, and we've got orientation and the first day of training tomorrow!! Everyone to bed!" Within 15 minutes they were all in their beds and asleep.