Chapter 28

The weeks flew by quickly. It was if they had only blinked and it was already time to board the plane home. Everyone was excited especially since they had worked hard on their special stages. Lisa had approved them all and they were to perform towards the end of the show. JinHee and Key had changed their song to Alicia Keys' Diary and the girls were super excited. They found their seats and got settled in. Just like the plane ride when they first arrived they drifted off into deep sleep. 

                "KyungMi~, MinHo said while lightly shaking her, its time to get off the plane. You're home." KyungMi opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She was excited to be back in New York. He took her bags and they left the plane. Outside the terminal they found the rest of the members waiting. "Hey honey bunch~, HyunJae said while smiling at KyungMi,we  thought you were just gonna go back with the plane to korea." Everyone laughed. KyungMi shook her head. "Nope, she said, Im here to rock this town with my girls" "You damn right!" MiYoung said while nodding her approval. 

              Everyone gathered their belongings and walked to the front entrance of the airport where they were greeted by a mob of fans.  "Oh my god~" KyungMi said while staring at the crowd in awe. "No G Kyung~~~,JinHee said while doing the same." "You've experienced large groups of fans to greet you at the airport before right?" TaeMin asked. "Yeah~, MiYoung said, but we didn't expect this from U.S.A fans. TaeMin nodded, he understood that K-pop wasn't as large in America as it was in Asia. 

             The groups stopped and took a few photos with some lucky fans before making their way to the vans waiting for them. When they arrived at the hotel they met Wendy and SHINee's manager Mr. 최 진 in the lobby. "Hey~ how was the flight? Wendy asked the girls.

           "Mmm, KyungMi said, It's was alright. Im just glad to be here." "Thats good, wendy said, you should follow me to your suites we've got a few hours till the show and you should get some rest." They got into the elevator and waited for Wendy to push the button. KyungMi waved at MinHo as the doors closed. 

             Wendy led the girls to their rooms. She, HyunJae, and HaNeul would be staying in 203 while MiYoung, JinHee, and KyungMi would be in 202. They went into their suites to put down their bags and get an hour of rest before going to rehearsal. 

             About 15 minutes into their siesta there was a soft knock on their door. MiYoung got up from the couch to answer it. "Oh hey Minnie, she said, whats up?" "Nothing~ is KyungMi here?" "Hey~" KyungMi said walking out of her bedroom. 

         "Oh, hey Kyungie Honey~ i came by to see if you would come with me to explore the city a bit, he said, unless your still tired. If you are thats ok." "No~ im good." KyungMi replied, Just let me get my jacket its a little chilly out." She went back into the bedroom and got a light jacket then met him in the sitting area again. They left together hand in hand. 

             MinKyung walked down to the street together looking into shop windows and chatting idly. MinHo tried to read the street signs as they went along. "Pen Station, MinHo said with an adorable Korean accent while reading the name on the building in front of them, what is that?" "Its like a giant transportation hub, Busses and trains run in and out of there all day and night" "Ahh Okay~" MinHo said while soaking up the information."There~!, he said pointing to a sign above  the previous one, It's where the show will be tonight. Madison Square Garden." "Oh really? I didnt know that." KyungMi replied. "Have you ever been there?" MinHo asked. "Yeah~ one time when I was younger I went there for the circus with my parents and I also went another time I saw the Harlem Globe Trotters with my daddy." "Ahhh~ I went once a few years ago when we were here for SM Town NY"                  

          "Oh right, KyungMi said casting her eyes down, that." "What's wrong?" MinHo asked. "I just remembered how me and my members wanted to go to that but we didnt get to." "why not?" MinHo asked. "Well, I was at school in Texas and none of us had the money. Plus the members didnt wanna go without me cause we're a team ya'know? a package deal." she said. MinHo nodded, he didnt know that the girls we're so strongly bonded together even before training together."