Chapter 30

KyungMi was nervous she couldn't believe that the ONE time MinHo was being oober cute about their relationship it was on the phone to her mom! She hadn't even gotten the chance to tell her mother face to face or let them meet first. "Tatiana~ who the hell was that? and since when are you married? Who the HELL is THAT? I let you go to Korea and you come back MARRIED?!?" her mother said. "No mom~~ I'm not married. I'm sorry. That was MinHo~ remember the guy from SHINee that i used to talk about all the time?" KyungMi said. MinHo listened closer he didn't know that KyungMi had liked him long before they'd even met. "Ohh~ okay. So all your dreams came true huh? Is he nice?, her mother asked, he better be treating  you right" "Oh~ mom he's just a sweetheart." KyungMi gushed. "mmm alright~ so when am i going to meet this 'sweetheart'?" her mother asked. "Uhhh~~, KyungMi said, we can come right now." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

           JinHee and Key looked through the clothing on the racks. They were at the Macy's at herald square. " Aigoo~ this would be so cute on you, Key said picking up a pair of white acid washed jeans, go! Try it on." "Noo~~ I don't wanna~!" JinHee whined. "Yeobo~ do what I say! Go try it on~!" Key replied. "Aigoo~~ oppa wae~~?!?" JinHee protested. "Ah~ah~ah~ No more arguing about it. You'll look cute. Now go!" Key said while pushing her into the fitting room and closing the curtain. "I wont do it!" JinHee called through the curtain. "Yes you will!" Key said while holding the door handle so she couldn't get out. JinHee tried to make a last attempt by trying to go underneath the curtain but Key was standing in the way. Finally after a loud groan she tried the pants on. 

          "Okay~! The pants are on!" She yelled. "Good~! Now let me see" Key said. She opened the door and he gasped. "What?" She asked afraid of his reaction. "I thought the would be cute, he said  while stepping inside the fitting room with her and closing the curtain behind them, i think they're kinda sexy." 

_______________________________

           "HyunJae~,Onew said while standing next to the wax figure of Madonna, look this is my new girlfriend." HyunJae started laughing. "Oh yeah?, she said, then take a picture of me next to my new boyfriend Carmelo" Onew snapped a photo and laughed. "Is it because he's black?" He asked. 

"No~, HyunJae said, It's cause you left me for ancient Madonna." "She's not ancient~!" Onew said. "Well~ she IS up there in age." HyunJae replied with a chuckle. They walked through the museum making jokes and taking pictures with the figures. They enjoyed eachother's company not knowing the trouble that was waiting for them. 

_______________________________

          "MiYoung~, JongHyun said, do you want ice cream?" "You have to ask?" She replied with a smile. He chuckled and opened the door to the ice cream parlor for her. She curtsied and went inside. "Wooooow~~~" they said in unison while looking through the glass at the front of the store. There were more flavors than they could count. After about 5 minutes of deliberation they decided to share a large cup of Vanilla, Cake batter, and Cheesecake flavored ice cream. They got their ice cream and sat at a table in the corner. "Mmmm. This looks so good~" MiYoung said while staring at the giant cup JongHyun had put on the table. "Can we finish this?" JongHyun asked. "Pfft can WE finish this?!, MiYoung said, C'mon babe we're JongMi. If i was Jin I'd hit you for saying that." JongHyun smirked. "I guess your right, he said, I bet i can eat more than you though." "Oh please, I'm the ice cream queen!" MiYoung said with a chuckle. The couple ate their ice cream, laughed, and really spent some quality time together. 

_______________________________

               "TaeMin... I have to tell you something." HaNeul said. They were in the boys hotel room since Wendy was sleeping in the room that shared with HyunJae. "What is it?" TaeMin said. "You might want to sit down for this" she said with her head down. TaeMin was afraid of what HaNeul might say. He lowered himself on to the couch and waited to hear what she had to say. HaNeul opened her mouth to speak. She put her hand over his and woefully looked into his eyes. "TaeMin, she said, I'm not going back."