Chapter 21

TaeMin sat on the couch with his hyungs deep in thought. "Congratulations Taem~,MinHo said, Im happy for you." TaeMin beamed. "Thank you, he replied, have you talked to KyungMi yet? "Not yet but I will tonight." MinHo was very sure of himself. "Thats great,JongHyun said, Im going to talk to MiYoung now actually." "Go get your girl" Onew said. "If you come home a free man I'm going to kill you. Don't take no for an answer." Key said. "Later guys." JongHyun said walking out of the door. MiYoung was half dressed when JongHyun arrived. HyunJae had let him in and he knocked on 2Mi's bedroom door. "Hello?" He said. "Come in,she said, I'm almost done" he walked into the room and saw MiYoung standing in her bra and jeans. "Oh my gosh~,he said while covering his eyes, i can come back." "No, its alright,she replied, sit down, relax, ill only take a minute." He sat on the bed and waited. As much as he wanted to be a gentleman he couldn't help but watch her." MiYoung could you please get dressed?" He stammered. She turned around and smirked at him. "Whats wrong?,she asked, dont tell me you've never seen a shirtless woman before." He stayed quiet and swallowed. She moved closer to him until she was standing over her. "Oppa~~,she said, have you ever thought what being with me would be like? Like really being with me?" He gulped. She leaned put her knee in his lap and leaned over only an inch away from his neck. "You're not gonna answer me?"she said. He gulped again and answered. "No." He said. "Liar." She whispered before biting his neck. He let out a sharp breath and leaned his head back. "MiYoung~~ you don't know what you're doing" he said. "I don't?" She said. "No you dont." He growled flipping her over onto the bed. He laid there on top of her for a while staring into her eyes when the door opened. "Ohhh~~~ my god! Im sorry!!" KyungMi screamed. MiYoung and JongHyun looked at eachother and laughed. They got up, she finished getting dressed and they went outside with JongHyun's dog Roo.  

_______________________________

           KyungMi couldn't believe what she had just walked in on. She had to talk to someone. She decided to find MinHo. She knocked on the boys' hotel room door and TaeMin answered. "TaeMin is MinHo here? Oh my god. MiYoung and JongHyun were on the bed and oh my god!" She said. "They were WHAT?!?" MinHo said coming to the door behind him. She stepped inside and continued. "I think I walked in on MiYoung and JongHyun and they were about to~" "Oh no~" MinHo said. "I know!" She said. Suddenly MinHo noticed the necklace KyungMi was wearing. "You're still wearing it?" He said. "Of course. I love it!" KyungMi said. MinHo smiled. They decided to relax on the couch and watch movies until it was for tonights final concert in Seoul. 

_______________________________

               The time had finally come and the girls were about to go on stage to open up for SHINee for the last time. They went on stage and performed Lucky and Wanna for the last time. They went backstage and waited, Then went back up and performed 미치 (butterfly).  At the end of the concert they were invited onstage and SHINee thanked them for their hard work. The two groups performed an encore of 미치 (butterfly) together. Everyone was hugging and singing happily. HaNeul and TaeMin even kissed on stage. When the song was over MinHo spoke. "KyungMi, Ive been wanting to ask you this for a long time." He said. He walked over to her,pulled out a black box and got on one knee. "KyungMi,he said opening the box revealing 2 matching rings,will you be my girlfriend?" KyungMi started to cry and nodded yes. He put one ring on her finger,she put the other on his and they finally kissed while everyone clapped. MiYoung started to tear up herself and ran over to hug Kyung. Everything was perfect. Too bad things