Chapter 20

The next day HaNeul woke up at noon. She rolled over in bed and saw that HyunJae and JinHee were already gone. She got up brushed her teeth and got dressed. She saw MiYoung and KyungMi sitting on the couch. "Hey guys~" she said with a smile. "Hey sleepy head~,KyungMi said, glad you got some rest. Last night was ridiculous!" "Yeah~,MiYoung chimed in, trick gave me my first nose bleed in my life! How'd it go with Adam?" "Uhh it went well actually. Turns out he felt the same way about the whole situation. We decided to make a clean break no hard feelings and hopefully still be friends. Im gonna go break the news to Taem." She walked out the door and knocked on the boys hotel room door. Onew answered. "Hey, is TaeMin here?" "Yeah, he's in the bathroom. You can wait for him in his room." He said. HaNeul stepped inside and found HyunJae sitting on the couch. "Oh~ so thats where you went!" HaNeul said. "Yeah... Onew and I are just watching some movies. Jin is with Key by the pool." HyunJae said. "Oh alright." HaNeul said. She walked into the room TaeMin and Key shared and sat on the messy bed with a pile of comics on it. 

             TaeMin walked inside and was surprised to find HaNeul there. "HaNeul~ Are you okay?, TaeMin said, I am so sorry about last night. I had no idea she would--" HaNeul cut him off with a kiss. "TaeMin i have to tell you something" she said. "What?" He answered while breathing heavily. "I left him, she said, i left him and now we're both free." They laughed and kissed again. They were happy. It was the beginning of TaeNeul. 

               "Stop tickling my feet!" HyunJae said while hitting Onew with a pillow. "No~ its adorable when you laugh. " he said. "Shut up" she said while smiling. "Lets get out of here,he said, why stay stuffed up in this hotel all day. Lets go outside." "Okay,she said, just let me use the bathroom before we go." When she went to the bathroom Onew went into his room and grabbed his wallet and phone. He met HyunJae in the living room and the two of them left together. They walked down the street and stopped in a park. HyunJae laughed while Onew pranced around chasing birds. She liked him,He was sweet,funny,and very kind. She wondered if he felt the same way. She was pulled out of the thought process by  Onew calling her name. "HyunJae!~~,he yelled,come here!" She got off of the bench she was sitting on and walked over to him. He handed her an ice cream cone. She thanked him and started eating it when he smushed it in her face a bit. They both laughed as he wiped the ice cream off her face. After finishing their ice cream they got into a swan boat and rode around on a nearby lake all evening just enjoying each others company. 

_______________________________

             "Ahh~! Quit it!" JinHee yelled as key splashed her. "Come on~!, he said, can you swim?" "yeah" she said. Key got out if the pool. This was the first time JinHee had every seen his bare chest and he was glistening with water from the pool. She thought she would die. "You brought your swim suit right?" he asked while walking towards her. "Yeah, why?" She said. He moved closer and pulled off her towel revealing the only swim suit she'd brought with her. A   Purple 2-piece MiYoung made her pack. He looked down at her and smirked. JinHee started to back away when he grabbed her hoisted her over his shoulder and jumped into the pool. He was holding her by the waist still when they came back up to the surface. "See, that wasn't so bag was it?" He asked with a smile. JinHee shook her head. She couldn't speak because her voice had dropped to her stomach. Their bodies were pressed together and it made her extremely nervous. He laughed and let her go, swimming to the other end of the pool.  "Come on~!, he yelled, get over here and race me!" She swam to the other end of the pool. They counted to three and took off. JinHee reached the other end but she didn't see Key. All of a sudden she felt someone grab her foot, she jumped. Key came up for air and laughed. JinHee pouted and jumped on his back grabbing him by his neck with her arms. He wrapped her legs around his waist and held them as he dove under the water and swam to the other end of the pool with her on his back. When they came up for air she pushed him playfully. "Don't ever do that again!" She said. "Sorry, he said, did i scare you?"  "No~" she said looking away. "Alright my little mermaid. Up for another race?"he asked. "You're on!" She yelled before diving under and giving herself a head start. They did laps in the pool until the sun started to set. When it got dark they got out of the pool he wrapped her towel around her, grabbed his and the two of them headed upstairs together. They said goodnight and went to their hotel rooms. JinHee closed the door behind her and sighed. There was defiantly something going on between them and what ever it was, she liked it.