Chapter 27

KyungMi sat on the couch with JinHee watching TV. "Soo..., JinHee asked, what happened yesterday night?" She had a smirk on her face remembering the scene she'd seen between MinKyung the other night. "Waiiit~, MiYoung called coming out of her bedroom, I need to hear this~! Hana! Hyun! PowWow time!" 

             KyungMi shook her head. HyunJae and HaNeul walked over and plopped on the couch. MiYoung slightly limped over to the couch and sat down slowly. "Whoa~ what happened to you?" HyunJae asked. "Mmm, MiYoung said, lets just say I hit JongHyun down below and he hit back~ hard~." The girls busted out laughing. 

                "Okay, back to you Kyung, JinHee said, tell us what happened." KyungMi blushed and grabbed a pillow hiding behind it. "We went to a party and we were drinking. Then we were making out and we went back to their dorm and ended up in his room." MiYoung,HaNeul,and HyunJae were wide eyed. "Whaaat???, HaNeul asked, you didn't~~~ did you?!?" "No~!!!, KyungMi said quickly, we didn't. He stopped himself and I passed out. He even made me breakfast and gave me sunglasses and aspirin for the hang over." "Awwww, HyunJae said, you are too stinkin' cute." KyungMi smiled. "What happened with YOU~~~??" KyungMi asked JinHee. 

             "Oh god~ why me??" JinHee said. "Because it's your turn,HaNeul said, now spill" "Okay~~,JinHee said, Key tried to rape me." "WHAT?!?!?" The girls all said together. "What in the great state of Massachusetts! I'll kill him~!" MiYoung said. "No~ I don't mean it that way, JinHee said, but he did sorta weird cause I wasn't expecting it. But i kinda liked it." "Oh,MiYoung said feeling relieved, Girl you nearly gave me a heart attack. You know I don't take that word lightly." "You're right,JinHee said while giving her a hug, Sorry MiMi~"  MiYoung hugged her back. "Moving on~~, MiYoung said while squinting her eyes and smirking, HyunJae! Time to fess up!"

                HyunJae smiled. "Honestly~ we went to a festival ate food, went to a karaoke bar got drunk, and he brought me home." She said. "Well I already know that part, MiYoung whined, I was the one who put you to bed. I want to know what happened after he picked you up the next morning." "Oh~,HyunJae said while laughing, we went out for breakfast, then went to a park and laughed at people." "Typical OnJae~" JinHee joked. "What about TaeNeul?" KyungMi asked. "We just watched horror movies all night came back here and fell asleep." "BORING~!" MiYoung said. The girls laughed. They were chatting idly when the elevator doors opened. 

             Wendy walked in. "Good news girls!, she said excitedly, you're going home." "We wha~?" JinHee asked.  "You're  going home to New York." Wendy answered. "Why~? I thought we were doing well? Our mini album is selling out of stores and iTunes has over 50,000 downloads so far" MiYoung whined. 

                  Wendy laughed. "No~ I mean that you're going to New York for SM Town" she said. "Ohhh~~~" HyunJae said. "When do we leave?" KyungMi asked. "Three weeks i believe so if you want to do anything special I suggest you pitch it at the meeting with Lisa tonight" "Oh okay~,JinHee said, Thanks Wen." 

                "Oh wow we're going home~~ I'm a bit nervous, but I'm excited to see my mom,MiYoung said, Oh my god! Perfect stage for us!" "What?" The girls all asked at once. "A song for mama by Boyz II  Men" MiYoung said. "YESSS~~!" KyungMi said. "Noooo G~~" JinHee added. "We betta SANG that song if we're gonna do it. Don't play with it!" HyunJae chimed in. The girls laughed. "Hey~ are we gonna do any stages with the boys?" KyungMi asked. "Well I don't know, depends on how many they'll allow, JinHee said, but it doesn't hurt to ask." "Sweet, MiYoung said, so Im thinking if each couple did a song together OnJae has to do either No Air or Super Human" "Super Human~!" HyunJae yelled. Everyone laughed. "Oh~ and JongMi can do Hate That I Love You" KyungMi added. "YESSSS KYUNG~~!!!,JinHee said, or Slow Jam."   "Oh boy~,MiYoung said, well then TaeNeul is doing Scream. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care~" 

              "Ohhhh~ you know its real when MiYoung does the Jin!" JinHee said. "Oh and KyungMi you and MinHo should do Wanna Be With You, or So Into You, or Endless Love." "Yes~~!" HyunJae yelled. "So what about JinKey?" JinHee asked. 

                 Everyone stopped and thought hard. "Hmm~ Damn I don't know." MiYoung said. "Mmm this is haarrrd." KyungMi added. "I have no idea~" HaNeul said. "What about Do you?" HyunJae suggested. "Hmm that seems cool" JinHee said. "Uh guys don't you think we should ask them first before we get our hearts set on something?" HaNeul asked. "Ohh~ right~,MiYoung said, well someone call em over." 

                 "I will~" KyungMi said cheerfully. She called and invited them over. Soon after, the boys arrived. Everyone greeted each other and sat on the couch. "So~ guys we have a proposition for you. I'm sure you've all heard about the upcoming SM TOWN NY?, MiYoung began, We were wondering if you'd be interested in doing special stages with us." The boys smiled and nodded their approval. "What songs did you have in mind?" Onew asked. "Well we kinda chose songs for each other. For instance we think TaeNeul should do Michael & Janet Jackson's Scream." KyungMi said. "Yes~!" TaeMin said. They all laughed. "Well that settles that, JinHee said, we also think that OnJae should do Chris Brown & Keri Hilson's Superhuman." Onew smiled. "Im not familiar with it, he said, can I hear it?" "Oh~! I got this!" JinHee said. She pulled out her iPod and played the song for everyone.

               "Lets do it~!, Onew said, I love it." HyunJae beamed. "We have three options for MinKyung, HyunJae said, Paula DeAnda's Wanna be with you, Tamia & Fabulous's So Into You, or Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross' Endless Love, HyunJae said, I guess you can make the choice MinHo."

                 "Well which one is your favorite?" MinHo asked. "Well, I like Endless Love." KyungMi answered. "Then thats what we'll do" MinHo said with a smile. "Lawd they so damned cute~,MiYoung said, JinKey is doing Ne-Yo & Mary J Blidge's Do You." "Okay~" Key said. 

               "Now all thats left is JongMi" HaNeul said with a smirk. "What did you guys choose?" JongHyun asked. "Uhm we picked either Ne-Yo & Rihanna's Hate That I Love You or Usher & Monica's Slow Jam." KyungMi said. "I love them both but I know you love Usher and Monica is one of my idols. At the same time the other song is more acoustic which would make it more personal." MiYoung said. "Let me listen to them and I can decide." JongHyun said. JinHee played both songs for him while he listened carefully. "Hate That I Love You, he said with a bright smile, I can learn the chords and play it myself." MiYoung smiled and looked away she was immediately nervous but she would work hard if it would make him happy.  "Okay~" she said. 

         After everything was agreed upon the groups hung out until it was time for the meeting. They went, pitched their ideas, heard everyone else suggestions and left. They had to wait until Lisa timed everything out and made the final decision. They would find out if they'd been approved the next week.

           Since there was nothing else left to do they all went to a club and danced the night away. They would worry about work when the time to cross that bridge arrived.