Chapter 32

The next morning Wendy woke the girls up and got them into the living room together. "Okay now that I've got you all here, Wendy said, I'm afraid I have bad news for you." "Wait~ where's Hana?" KyungMi asked. "That's kinda what this is about, Wendy said, HaNeul has left the group." "Left the group?" MiYoung asked frantically. "Yes, she's quitting, She's gone home. Her belongings will be shipped home to her after we negotiate the severance of her contract." "When's that gonna be?" JinHee asked. "I don't know, Wendy replied, but she is gone. She won't be returning to Korea with you. I've spoken to the CEO and he has decided to let you make the decision to disband or not. I must ask are the rest of you certain you want to stay? Speak now or forever hold your peace." "Yes!" Jin2Mi said in unison. HyunJae didn't answer. 

               "HyunJae?" Wendy asked. HyunJae turned to her members and shook her head. "I'm sorry guys~, she said, I think I'm gonna go too." "Seriously?" MiYoung said. "Why?" KyungMi asked. "Whaaaat?" JinHee said in a shocked voice. "I love you guys so much and I'll still support the hell out of you. I wont be involved anymore but please~ don't give up." HyunJae said. KyungMi started to tear up. "Awww KyungMi don't start the water works. You're gonna make me get that hot piece of tear" MiYoung said. Everyone was emotional, even Wendy was trying to hold back tears. "Im going to call the CEO and share the news" Wendy said. She left the room and called.  

              The girls sat quietly and waited. When wendy returned they were all anxious. "Okay~, HyunJae you have to leave immediately. Our legal team will be in contact with you. As for the rest of you.... You have to return to Korea immediately. Our flights are being booked as we speak. Go and pack your things quickly we have to go. 

              The girls looked at each other and went to their rooms to pack. HyunJae stood up, said goodbye to the other girls. Everyone found themselves in a group hug. When they let go, HyunJae left and the girl's finished packing. Within an hour they found themselves at the airport on the phone with their boyfriends trying to explain what was going on. "Key~ listen... Stop asking questions.... Would you just let me speak?!",JinHee said into the phone, Alright~~ okay~~ yes I will. Okay. Okay. Okayyy~~~ Key! Yes~ okay~ I love you too~~ okay~ bye." JinHee waited for MiYoung and KyungMi to get off the phone before she spoke. "JongHyun and MinHo acting crazy too?" She asked. "Yeah~~~" 2Mi said in unison. The girls laughed and walked back over to JinHee's mother that they all affectionately called 'Eumma'. 

             "What took yall so long on the phone? What were they doing talking your ears off?" Eumma asked. "Yes!" MiYoung said. "They crazy" Eumma said.  The girls laughed. They all chatted idly for a while before it was time to board the plane. "Bye~ Eumma~" the girls said in unison while giving her a group hug. "Listen, Eumma said, I am so proud of you girls. You're really doing well. Don't let this HaNeul and HyunJae think get you down. You will be great with or with out them. I want the 3 of you to stick together and keep your heads up. You're my babies and you're sisters. Always remember that. I love yall. Now go before I start crying." The girls gave her one last hug before following wendy onto the plane. Things would defiantly be different but the girl's would face it together.   

_______________________________

                 HyunJae knocked on the door to the boys' room. Key answered. "Hey HyunJae~~ , he said, come in~" "Hey Key~, she said, actually could you tell Onew to come out here?" "Sure" Key said. A minute later Onew met HyunJae in the hallway. "Hey Hyun~, he said while stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him, whats wrong?"  Her head was down. "I quit the group, she said, I'm not going back to Korea. I'm sorry. My heart's just not in it." Onew nodded. "I understand, he said while pulling her in for a hug, I respect your decision. He was sad but he wouldn't be angry with her, all he wanted was her happiness. "I love you Jinki~" she said with her face nuzzled into his chest. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too Shani."