Chapter 12

The next day, Wendy got the girls up early. They went through their routines and got ready. She led them to a van and ushered them inside. "Mmm... What time is it now?" KyungMi asked. "6:45am" Wendy said. "Oh my gosh why so early?" MiYoung asked. "You have the first appointment with the writers to start listening to,choosing. and learning your demo tracks. It's a busy day today." "What else do we have to do?" JinHee asked. "Well, Wendy replied, after meeting with the writers and choosing the songs. You'll be meeting the vocal coach and practicing. After that you'll have to go see Jenny and then you are free." "Oh, that doesn't seem too bad." HyunJae said. 

Wendy just smiled and nodded. 

        They arrived at a building that looked a lot like the SM's main building. 

Wendy got out of the car and told them to wait. They waited quietly when someone spoke. "Hello girls, remember me?" They said. The girls were frightened until they realized the driver was talking to them. "JaeChul"? KyungMi said. "Yes it's me!" He said. The girls greeted him, they were exited to see him again. "We're so sorry we didn't even notice it was you!" JinHee said. "Ohh it's alright. Congratulations on making it this far. I knew there was something special about you." "Awwww thank you" HyunJae said. "So do you work exclusively for SM or something?" MiYoung asked. "Yes, he said, for SM but now exclusively for SPARKLee." 

"Ohh. So you're our personal driver now?" HaNeul asked. "Yes, if you all will have me." He said. "We'd love to" KyungMi replied.

_______________________________

          Wendy opened the door and told the girls to come inside. They said goodbye to JaeChul and followed Wendy inside. They went up to the 3rd floor and Wendy led them down the hall. They entered a large music room where a man was playing a song on the piano.    

       They quietly sat in the back and listened. Wendy whispered that she would be back to pick them up when their session was over. They nodded and turned their attention back on the music. When the music stopped they all clapped. The man turned slightly startled and smiled. He greeted them laughing. "Hello,he said, I didn't know you all were there. You must be SPARKLee. I'm Daisuke, Your vocal coach." The girls said hello and introduced themselves. Daisuke instructed them to stand around the piano. "I've never heard you girls sing before, could you all do that for me?" He asked. "In what language?" KyungMi asked. "Uh English is fine" Daisuke said.

The girls began to sing Stick Wit U by The pussycat dolls. Daisuke applauded.

"So should we call you Sensei?" MiYoung joked. Daisuke smiled "If you'd like to" he said. "Then it's settled" she replied. 

          An hour later, Wendy knocked on the door to the music room. She then opened the door and entered. She waited until Daisuke finished speaking to get their attention. "Girls, she said, it's time to go." "Awwww but Wendy we like him. Can't we stay?" MiYoung whined. "You'll be back soon. You've got to get to your next appointment. Lets go meet the writers choose your songs." "Ohh, new songs yay" KyungMi said. 

_______________________________