Chapter 5

The next day the girls were all awake, dressed,ready, and having breakfast at 8:00. They ate slow enough not to upset their stomachs but quick enough to be finished and clean up after themselves before meeting SeoJin in the lobby. At 8:25 the girls all got into the elevator. They were waiting in the lobby at 8:27 where SeoJin and 1 other girl were waiting. At 8:30 7 more girls came downstairs. They waited until 8:40 and left the lobby we met the boys outside. Together the acceptees walked across the street to the main building. SeoJin escorted everyone upstairs into a white room with mirrors on the walls. 

              When they stepped inside they were greeted by a man who introduced himself as JaeHo Im. " Hello everyone and welcome to orientation. I am JaeHo Im, director of trainees. I will be overseeing your training and am responsible for you all. With that I will lay down important rules all trainees must follow and things you must know to succeed here at SM. #1 we are a family: therefore there will be no fighting, bickering, bullying, belittling or anything malignant of the sort. Instances MUST be reported if they occur. #2 YES! This is competition and it is Fierce! Especially for the solo girls. There are 2 girl  groups here SPARKLee and Nexus. You must be courteous towards eachother but KNOW that you are indeed rivals. Already SPARKLee has an advantage being 5 while Nexus only has 3 but don't let numbers fool you, you'll be judged by your progress in your classes and your ability to complete challenges effectivly as a team. The same goes for the rest of you. For my 6 solo girls you will be judged the same as the groups and then some you have to hold your own and do your absolute best at all times. For the only boys in the competition: group Red Lining. It's a bit easier because you rival no one but you will still have to put forth as much effort as if you rivaled every other male group in the industry. BE THE BEST.! Rule #3 

There will be NO co-Ed habitation. No boys in the girls dorm and no girls in the boys dorm after 6pm. Rule #4 DO NOT HARASS OUR ALREADY ESTABLISHED IDOLS! ONE COMPLAINT WILL GET YOU SENT HOME! Rule #5 TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE DO NOT BE LATE TO CLASSES. fortunately for you all since this is the summer trial program you'll only have idol based training no academia as yet but if you decide to stay with us, and we hope that you do, you will be enrolled in school and must keep up with both schedules, should you decide to continue education. Rule #6 have fun, don't stress yourselves out and with that being done I dub you all official SM trainees. Please stay seated for your instructor to address you all for your first dance class." DaeHo left the room while the Trainees clapped. As soon as the door was closed HaNeul turned to the other members "Harassing Idols?" she said with an annoyed look. " Uhm? That's not the worst part! Rivals??? Look how they're looking at us already!" MiYoung said.  The girls turned to see the members of Nexus staring in their direction angrily. 

__________________________

                The door opened and a slim Asian woman in sweats and a tank top stepped into the room. "Everyone up!" She said. Everyone stood up as she led them in a stretch routine. When they were done stretching the instructor, Jenny asked who wanted to show off their dance skills first. Being the only men in the room Red Lining went first. They stood up and danced to TEENTOP's SupaLuv and everyone's jaw dropped. The bar had defiantly been set. 

            Jenny stood up and applauded and asked for the next volunteers. Sarah stood up but the girls from Nexus ran to the front before her. They decided to dance to MaBoy by SISTAR. "Oh hell no they didn't~" MiYoung said to her members. "Are they trying to show us out?" HyunJae added with a hint of attitude in her voice. "Puh-lease,  We got something for them!" JinHee said showing the girls her iPod. They smiled at eachother knowing exactly what she was thinking. 

             When Nexus was done Sarah stood up and danced to MISS A's Bad Girl Good Girl. Jenny applauded her and watched as SPARKLee stood up. JinHee put her iPod in the dock and turned it up a bit. Soon it started to play the instrumental to the BRAVE GIRLS' Nowadays You. The girls sang and danced to the song wowing everyone." After they sat down Jenny spoke. "YES! That was amazing. That's what it takes to make it in this competition. Sheer confidence to push the envelope! Yes!" "WOW! That was great!" a voice said from the doorway. "what are you two doing spying?" Jenny said, "Vic will be looking for you guys!" "Sorry~" the voice said," We wanted to check out the new trainees." The owner of the voice stepped in and the girls screamed with delight." Krystal~! Sulli~!" They said. "Oh My God! Hey Guys!" They said. They all had a big hug. "Okay we have to go but we'll see you later ok?" Sulli said. "Yeah what's your dorm number?" Krystal asked. "310" HaNeul said.  They left the room.

The rest of the trainees showcased their talent and then they were taught two new dance routines and made to run it all day until they got it. 

__________________________

               The girls got back to the dorm after 12 midnight and all collapsed on the couch. Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Ughh who is it?" MiYoung said, stomping tiredly over to the door to open it. She opened the door to find the members of  f(x) standing on the other side. They came in and were introduced to Sarah. The girls only stayed for a few minutes just wanting to welcome the girls to the family. After 10 minutes they  were gone.

         The girls dragged themselves to bed. Glad that the day was over. If they could make it through the first day the could survive the summer. They hoped.