Chapter 13

The girls walked into their dorm later that evening and plopped on the couch. "Im done~ I can't do anything else! I'm beat!" MiYoung said. "I second that notion" HyunJae added. "Can we go to sleep now?" JinHee whined. "I hope so, HaNeul said, it's been a long day." Just as they got up to walk to their rooms the elevator chimed. "Aww hell, MiYoung complained, who is that?!" "Well lets see what happens" HyunJae said. They waited. The doors opened and Krystal walked in. 

           "Uh guys? Your party is in about 2 hours? What're you doing?" "It is?!, Kyung said, Oh my gosh Krystal! I think we forgot that was on even today; we're so sorry" "Its okay. I know you guys are busy, it gets hectic around here and i remember what it was like to just start, Krystal said, you guys get ready and ill see you in a bit." "Ok~ thanks! We'll see you there!" JinHee said as Krystal got into the elevator and left. 

          The girls took turns taking showers and got ready. MiYoung was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom fixing her hair when KyungMi walked in. "Hey Kyungie, you look cute~" she said. "Thanks, so do you~ i love the sneaker boots,KyungMi said taking the brush from MiYoung, Here let me help you with that" "Gamsa unnie~, MiYoung said, are you nervous?"  

"A little bit, KyungMi replied, but i guess its justified." "Definitely, MiYoung said, we're new fish in this big town."  

               KyungMi finished fixing MiYoung's hair and the two switched places. She pulled KyungMi's hair into a Ponytail while Kyung fixed her own bangs. When they were done they met the other girls in the livingroom. "What time is it?"MiYoung asked. "Uh we have 5 minutes but i think we should chill for a sec, you know~ make an entrance." HyunJae replied. They sat on the couch and watched an old We Got Married rerun from the time that Victoria was on the show. After about 45 minutes had passed they made their way downstairs to the party. 

              Going down in the elevator they could hear the music playing. The doors opened and they were greeted by everyone. Everyone congratulated them and welcomed them with open arms. They spent a lot of time mingling and dancing with their new friends when TaeMin spotted HaNeul. "Hey, wanna dance? He said. "Sure, if you can keep up HaNeul teased. "Sounds like a challenge to me,Amber butted in, Hey everyone! I think we got a dance battle brewing here!" Everyone cheered and made room on the dance floor. Luna turned the music up. HaNeul and TaeMin started dancing while everyone clapped and egged them on. Soon everyone joined in on the fun. The room was filled with people having a great time and enjoying themselves. 

           MiYoung walked out onto the balcony. She was looking at the moon when she heard a voice behind her. "Hey, are you okay?" The voice said. She turned around to find JongHyun standing behind her. " Yeah, Im alright,he said, Im just taking a break from the noise and looking at the full moon". He closed the door to the balcony and stood next to her. "You like to look at the moon?" He asked. "Yeah, its beautiful, don't you think?,she replied, i love to look at it especially when its full." "Yeah, its very pretty, he said, you should see the sunset here. Its amazing." "Maybe someday,she replied, if i ever have time anymore. They both laughed. "Lets go back inside." He said. She followed him back into the party and they danced the night away. 

_______________________________

              The girls got home after 4am and went straight to their beds. Wendy woke them up at 7. "Ahhh~~ its too early MiYoung cried as Wendy ripped her sheets off of her. "Its only too early because you were up all night partying" Wendy said. MiYoung made a face at her and got up. The girls got ready and followed Wendy over to the main building. They got into the elevator and met DaeHo in the conference room. 

               "Hello girls, its nice to see you, he said, I had you brought here to give you some exciting news. You 5 will be guest starring in SHINee's new music backdrop video for their upcoming concert tour which as you know you'll be featured in as the opening act. " oh, thats cool." HyunJae said. He wished them good luck and bid them farewell as they left the room. "So is that where we're headed now? MiYoung asked. "No, Wendy replied, you all are going to the studio. We have to start recording." 

_______________________________

             When the girls got home they were excited. They had finished half of the first track on the album and they were motivated. They decided to change into sweats and go to practice their dancing. They saw that the sky room was empty so they decided to use it. They danced for hours performing other group's songs in the absence of choreography for their own. They decided to take a break and laid on the floor. "Hana and Taem sitting in a tree~" HyunJae teased. "Oh, puhlease, HaNeul replied, Adam and I are very much still together and Im not one to cheat." "Ok, but if you weren't?" HyunJae asked. Hana smiled " I don't know, maybe, she said, he's a fun guy."  The girls laughed. They practiced for another hour then went home. After dinner they went to bed. 

_______________________________

               Around 4am MiYoung got a mysterious phone call. "Hello?" She said groggily. "Hi MiYoung, its JongHyun, he said, Im sorry for calling at this hour but could you get dressed? I want to show you something." "Uh sure, just give me 5 minutes, she said, meet me in front of my building." She got dressed and met him outside. He apologized again for the early call and walked her over to a dark colored car. "Get in,he said, i think you'll love this." She was confused but did as she was told. He drove them outside the city to a park with an amazing view above the skyline. "How did you get my number?" She asked.  He blushed. "I got it from Krystal" he replied. They sat on the hood of his car. "So, what exactly are we doing up here?" She asked. "Since we probably wont have time for me to show you the sunset,he replied, i decided to show you the sunrise."  They smiled at each other.

              "Look!,He said, pointing to the sky. "Oh wow~ she whispered,as she was mesmerized by the beautiful array of orange, pink, and red in the sky, its absolutely beautiful. They watched as the sun slowly rose in the sky completely captivated by its wondrous beauty. It was magical. 

             On the drive home MiYoung fell asleep in the car. She was still asleep when they arrived so he decided to carry her up rather than wake her. When they got to her dorm he walked in but realized he didn't know where her room was. KyungMi happened to walk out if her room to go to the bathroom. He asked where MiYoung's room was. She pointed to the door and he stepped inside. MiYoung was still fast asleep when he placed her on her bed. He looked around for a while when exhaustion finally overtook him and he fell asleep at the foot of her bed.