Chapter 37

MiYoung and JongHyun sat in the chairs in Mr. Lee's old office.  The estate lawyer Mr.Son sat entered the room and greeted them. "Mr. & Mrs. Kim, he said, its good that you've made it. I just arrived here myself. Wasn't that such a lovely service for our dear old friend?" MiYoung and JongHyun nodded. Mr. Son smiled and handed JongHyun a letter. JongHyun glanced at MiYoung who gave a reassuring smile and opened the letter.  It read: "Dear JongHyun, If you're reading this I am dead. Don't cry for me, I am finally at peace. Since i have passed on I am entrusting my entertainment company to you. I believe that you are completely capable of carrying on my legacy. Be the absolute best. Best wishes, Lee Soo Man." JongHyun couldnt believe what he had read.  He stared at Mr.Son for a while with a confused. Mr. Son smiled and nodded at him. " Mr.Lee has left behind an empire, he said, That empire now belongs to you." After about an hour of discussing details and explaining things JongHyun finally signed the paperwork. He was now the C.E.O of SM Entertainment. 

__________________________

                      Key stared across the room. He kept nodding to make JinHee believe he was paying attention to her story but his real focus was on the giant elephant in the room. HanNeul was here. They hadn't seen each other in  7 years and although they'd never been exceptionally close. TaeMin had been in love with her. He sipped his drink and sent a few nods JinHee's way while pondering all the ways her return would shake things up. 

__________________________

                    TaeMin put his drink down and made his way across the room. His legs moved but he didn't want to. 'STOP!',He thought to himself, 'Stop it! What are you doing?!' He battled with himself internally but his body won. Before he knew it he was standing behind her. He reached out and tapped her on the shoulder.  "TaeMin?" ,She said, oh my god it really is you!" She gave him a hug. A hug that TaeMin had been waiting 7 years to feel again. He lightly wrapped his arm around her afraid that if he let himself hold her he would never let her go. Tears pricked at his eyes and he thought he would lose it. 

               All the pain that she had caused him, the pain that he had to endure watching all of his close friends be with the women they loved, fell from him like a newly born butterfly's cacoon falls from their body. 7 years of loneliness had finally ended for him, Or so he thought.  

           "So, whats up Taem?" ,HanNeul said, anything new?" He shook himself out of his thoughts to answer her. "Ahh, Nothing much, TaeMin replied, where have you been? You missed two weddings. I didnt think you were gonna show up today." 

                  "Truthfully, I wasn't going to come today but I figured the girls needed me now more than ever. The time that i spent under SM was a very important time in my life so i felt that I owed it to Mr.Lee and the rest of SPARKLee, even if we are disbanded." She said. TaeMin nodded. They sat for a while and had a few drinks. For the first time in 7 years they both looked truly happy.