Chapter 22

HyunJae stood by the door of the girls' hotel room. "C'mon guys! We gotta go!" She yelled. "I'm coming~!" KyungMi called from 2Mi's room. They were finally going home to their dorm. "Guys~!,HyunJae yelled, lets go the van is downstairs!" They were exhausted. They flew in to Korea the night before and decided to crash in a hotel near the airport. 

           MiYoung walked out of the room with her suitcase. "Im ready!" She said while walking over to HyunJae. Soon all the girls were ready and getting into the van downstairs. "Hello girls, JaeChul said, I missed you." "We missed you too" JinHee said. "So did you have fun on your tour?" He asked. "We did!" MiYoung replied. "I figured. Especially after i  saw a fancam of last nights concert, he said, I believe congratulations are in order for HaNeul and KyungMi." "Thank You~~" they said together. "Your welcome, he said smiling at them through the rear view mirror, I'm very happy for you." 

             When they arrived in front of their building they boys were there waiting. They girls got out of the van and the boys helped them carry their bags to the elevator. When they were back in their dorm the girls unpacked and put their suitcases away. "Why does it feel so weird to be home now?" JinHee asked. "I don't know but i know what you mean" MiYoung replied. JinHee were sitting on the couch when KyungMi came running with her laptop. "Oh my gosh!, she yelled, HyunJae! HaNeul! Come here!" HaNeul and HyunJae came out of their rooms. Everyone looked at the laptop screen. The top 4 stories on AllKPop were about them. The girls were defiantly getting alot of exposure now.

______________________________

             "Well! Go on! Click the first one!" MiYoung yelled. KyungMi clicked the top article entitled. 'Love brewing in SM entertainment?' HaNeul raised her eyebrow. 'Scroll....NOW!" She said. " Over the past two months members of Rookie girl group SPARKLee have been seen getting especially close to label mates SHINee who they have been touring with, KyungMi read aloud, especially KyungMi who has very publicly began a relationship with MinHo and HaNeul who was seen kissing SHINee's maknae TaeMin. The other members MiYoung, JinHee, and HyunJae have also been seen with members JongHyun, Key and SHINee leader Onew. As shown in the below photos of JinHee and Key playing in a pool at a hotel in Indonesia. HyunJae and Onew have also been spotted taking a swan boat ride near the same hotel. Photos of MiYoung wearing JongHyun's hat and walking his dog while holding hands have also surfaced. We will wait for confirmation from SM on the latter three couples, but we wish TaeNeul and MinKyung the best of luck on their new found love." "Uhh~ wow~ yeah this looks bad" HyunJae said. "Make way for sasaeng fans." JinHee said with a sigh. "Look at these comments!, HyunJae said, some are well wishes but others~ are horrible."

               "HaNeul is a MAN STEALER??, MiYoung read aloud, KyungMi is nice but i want MinHo to be with Yuri?? Nicole should be key's one true love??? MiYoung is a DOWN GRADE FROM SHIN SE KYUNG?!?!?" "Get this shit out my face! These people need to get their damned life!" JinHee yelled. "C'mon guys these people are just jealous. Theres no need to pay them any mind." KyungMi said. 

_______________________________

               "Yeah your right, HyunJae replied, I'm going to take a well needed nap." "Here here!, MiYoung said, I'm gonna take one too. Wait do we have a schedule today?" "Uhh yeah but later. We have to do an interview." JinHee said. "Oh alright.. What about SHINee?" MiYoung asked. "Uh~ i think MinHo said they're doing an appearance at a mall they're performing two songs and thats it" KyungMi said. "Oh okay cool, MiYoung said, well I'm going to lay down." "Maybe we all should, JinHee said, since we have to be up later." "Good idea,HaNeul said, my legs hurt from dancing." "Mine too~" KyungMi said. The girls all went to their rooms to rest before they had to leave.