Chapter 36

KyungMi walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror. She still looked very young but felt older than ever. It had been 7 years since her group disbanded and so much had happened. She and MinHo got married. JongHyun and MiYoung were married. JinHee and Key were engaged. Onew and HyunJae finally got back together and she was living in Korea again. All was going well until tragedy struck a few days ago. 

               Their old entertainment company's CEO recently died. "Hey~,MinHo said, How are you?" "Me? I'm alright, KyungMi said, how are you? You knew Mr. Lee much longer than I did. How are you?"  I'm doing better than I thought I would. I don't know how I'll be at the funeral tomorrow though" He replied. "Don't worry~ I'm here for you" KyungMi said. 

__________________________

           "Honey~~~,MiYoung called, Come here!" "Yes?" JongHyun answered while stepping into their bedroom. "Look at this~ It's a letter from Mr. Lee's estate. He left you something in his will..." She said. "He WHAT?!" JongHyun said while accidentally snatching the paper out of her hands. He read over the paper carefully. It instructed him to meet with the estate lawyer after the funeral in Mr.Lee's old office. "I wonder what it is~" MiYoung said while putting her arms around his neck. He leaned down to kiss her. "Don't worry about it, he said, Whatever it is. We'll be humble about it. It's probably nothing anyway~" 

"Mmmm we'll see~, MiYoung said, Now~~ could you help me find an appropriate dress for tomorrow?"  

"Sure~, he said, but you have to take what your wearing off first~" he unbuttoned her pants and pushed her onto the bed. "JongHyun~~ stop it~!, she said, I meant that we should go shopping." He laughed. "Oh right~, he said, well Im gonna go get in the car but you listen to me woman. You're gonna stop avoiding me." He laughed menacingly and walked out of the bedroom. 'Lord I can't deal with this man.' MiYoung thought to herself while buttoning her pants. She grabbed her purse and went down the steps.

__________________________

                  The next day JinHee and Key stepped into the church. They walked past the rows of somber looking mourners and sat in the third row next to MinHo and KyungMi.  The couples exchanged glances and nods then turned their attention to the pulpit. The preacher was speaking about the great legacy that Mr. Lee had left behind. He looked out at the crowd of family members, friends, and colleagues that all came to pay their respects. He finished the eulogy and mourners made their way up to view the body. When the funeral was over everyone met up at the reception. It was then that he finally saw her. 

__________________________

                TaeMin stood next to Onew near to the refreshment table. They both were chatting idly with a few others when TaeMin's eyes fell upon a figure near the door. His eyes widened and he sucked in his breath. 'What? No way~~' he thought to himself. He blinked several times and even rubbed his eyes before looking again. His eyes hadn't been deceiving him, it really was her. It was HaNeul. 

__________________________