Chapter 16

The next few weeks flew by and before the girls knew it they were packing to go on tour and heading to Busan. They had done their debut stage and finished recording their mini album which would be released during the tour.Things were finally starting for them. 

            Wendy came into the dorm and told them to finish up. "Girls, JaeChul is down stairs remember you only need necessities. Wardrobe will be provided for you and the hotel has toiletries." They zipped their bags and got in the elevator. It was the last time they would see their dorm for a month. They would miss it. 

_______________________________

                The two groups arrived at a hotel in Busan and were taken to the 9th floor. Wendy spoke to the group in the hallway. " Alright folks, there are two rooms on my left, that you all will be staying in for the next 2 nights. SHINee's manager and i will be in these two rooms on the right. Go inside and set your things down. Tonight is the first show and we have 3 hours to get ready. Lets go people." The groups went to their rooms, set down their things and came back into the hallway. Wendy led the groups down to the van where they all were transported to the stadium for tonights concert. 

           The groups went to the stadium and met up with a familiar face, it was HanSu. "Hello again Ladies and Gentleman I'm sure you're all very excited for your first show tonight."  

The group cheered. They were pumped!

HanSu explained that they were to do a dry run through the nights line up then get dressed and wait for the stadium to fill. The girls took their place on the stage and performed Lucky. When the song ended they phased into Wanna and bowed. They waited for the smoke effects that the boys used for their entrance and walked back stage.  After the boys did their set everyone went to their dressing rooms. The girls got their outfits on and went to the stylist to get their hair done. There were two stylists waiting for them. "Who wants to go first?" The stylist asked. "I will" HaNeul and HyunJae said at the same time. They sat in the chairs and got primped for tonight. JinHee and KyungMi sat down on the couch in the dressing room and MiYoung went to explore. She went down the hall and watched the crew running around doing their jobs. She saw  a girl struggling with 2 heavy boxes so she decided to help. "Hey!, she said, let me help you with that." MiYoung took one of the boxes from her and asked her where she was going.  She motioned for MiYoung to follow her down the hall. 

         The girls arrived in front of SHINee's dressing room and knocked. Their manager opened the door. "Ahh they're here, he said, please set those on the floor over there." The girls set the boxes down and the young woman walked out, MiYoung didn't. "Wow nice set up you guys have here" she said. "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?,the manager said, the boys are getting their hair done looks like you need to do the same." "Well DAMN! Im going!" MiYoung said leaving the room. She went back to her group's dressing room and waited. 

_______________________________

             The time flew by and before the girls knew it, it was time to go on stage. They held hands and said a prayer while waiting to be introduced. "Good luck~" the boys called as the girls walked out on stage. The crowd was huge and loud but they gave it their all. Before they knew it, it was over. They thanked the crowd and walked back to their dressing room, watching the rest of the concert from backstage.