Chapter 31

"What do you mean that you're not going back? Not going back where?" "I'm not going back to Korea. I don't want to." "Why?" TaeMin asked with tears prickling at his eyes. "I just don't~" she said. "What about me?, he asked, What about us?" She could hear the pain in his voice. She didn't want to break his heart but she had to leave. Life as a K-Idol just wasn't what she wanted anymore. "We can still be friends." She said. TaeMin's heart sank. He stood up, crossed the room, and opened the door. "If you dont want to be with me leave. I dont need to be friends with anyone who can tell me they love me one day and then turn their back on me the next. Make a choice HaNeul. If I mean anything to you, take back what you said and come back to Korea with me. If not, walk out of this door and dont you EVER come back." He said. He was so enraged his skin started turning red. He gripped the door handle with a shaky hand. 

              HaNeul stood up and walked over to him. She kissed him one last time. "Sky, he said in a whimpering voice, please don't leave." He pulled her close to him with his free hand and tried to kiss her again but she turned away from him. She slithered herself out of his grasp. "Goodbye TaeMin" she said while crossing over the threshold, out of his world forever. 

_______________________________

            "Mom, this is my boyfriend MinHo." KyungMi said while standing in her living room. "Hello, MinHo said with a deep bow, nice to meet you." "Hi~ I'm Tati-- KyungMi's mom. Ms. Thompson, her mother said, It's nice to meet you too. Well don't just stand there like you don't know where you are. Sit down make yourself comfortable." 

               MinHo and KyungMi laughed and sat on the couch. Ms. Thompson sat down and began her interrogation. "So MinHo, she began, You're from Korea right?" "Yes, from Incheon." He answered. "Uh-huh~ and how old are you?" "Uhm 23~ no 22!" He answered. "What happened? You don't know how old you are? You lying already?" MinHo's eyes widened. "No! No!, he said, I got my Korean and International age confused. I'm sorry." "Ohh~~ okay~, Ms. Thompson replied, So do you have a job?" "Uh~ Yes. I am part of a Korean pop boy group. Our name is SHINee" he said. "Is that so?, Ms.Thompson said, So how long have you two been 'married'?" MinKyung laughed and MinHo blushed. "Mom~ we're not really married." KyungMi said with a nervous chuckle. "Oh your not?, Ms.Thompson,You had me confused since he said he's your husband and I see that you're both wearing rings." They both looked down at their hands. "Oh~, KyungMi said, They're friendship rings. MinHo gave it to me." 

             "Ohhhh~~ when was this?" Ms. Thompson asked. "There's a video if you would like to see." MinHo said. "A video?" Ms.Thompson asked while looking at KyungMi sternly. MinHo pulled out his phone and showed her the moment that he and KyungMi officially became a couple. Ms.Thompson couldn't hide the smile on her face she approved but she didn't want them to know it. "Uhm~ May I use your bathroom?" MinHo asked. "Yeah, straight down the hallway. You can't miss it." Ms. Thompson said. When he was gone she moved and sat next to her daughter. "So what do you think mom?" KyungMi asked. "He's a nice boy, Ms. Thompson, he seems very sweet. I like him."

_______________________________

            "Key, JinHee said, what are you doing?" "Shh~~" he whispered. He pushed her up against the wall and pressed his lips against hers. JinHee lost her breath and snaked her hands around his neck. Key put his arms around her waist and pushed himself against her body. He had her right where he wanted her,cornered. He started to lower his hands but she pulled them back up. "Stop~" she said as he started to kiss and bite on her neck. "Seriously~ I mean it." She said. He bit down and she moaned slightly. Key chuckled and continued. He brought his lips back to hers while she ran her fingers through his hair. 

            "Uhm~~ excuse me?, The fitting room attendant called, are you finished yet?" JinHee caught her breath and answered. "Just a second" she said. JinHee looked back at key who was staring at her intensely. "If I were you, she said, I would get me back to the hotel before I change my mind." Key smirked and pulled her out of the fitting room and passed the confused attendant. There was only one thing on his mind and he was determined to get it. 

_______________________________

             JongHyun and MiYoung walked down the street. "Oh my god~~,MiYoung said, I'm stuffed. Let's go back to the hotel. I need to lay down." "Okay~, JongHyun replied, Let's take a cab though." MiYoung agreed. The two hailed a cab and went back to the hotel. They walked through the lobby and went into the elevator. "So, MiYoung asked while patting his stomach, you full too?" "Yeah, he replied, I'm pretty full." "Good~! So we'll both have the itis." She said with a laugh. They got off the elevator and went to the Jin2Mi room. MiYoung unlocked the door and they went straight to her room. "Hey~ you wanna spend the night?" She asked. "Sure, he said, waiit youre not going to try and steal my innocence are you?" She threw a pillow at him and started gathering her shower stuff. "There isn't an innocent bone in your body!" She said. "Im gonna go get some stuff, he said, I'll be back." 

          "No need, she said while pulling a pair of boxers and a T-Shirt out of a package in her suitcase, there are wash cloths and fresh towels in the bathroom too." He raised his eyebrow. "Why do you have these?" "For you, she said, I like to be prepared. Plus I like to sleep in them too." "Oh wow~~, he said, hey can I ask you something?" "Yeah?" She answered. "When are we going to get back together?" He asked. "When you're ready." She replied. "What if I said I was ready now?" He asked. "If you said that I would probably kiss you and accept your invitation." She said "Then pucker up and R.S.V.P cause Im telling you right now~~ I'm ready." MiYoung smiled and walked over to him. "Who taught you to be so damned corny?" She asked while laughing. He kissed her. "You did" he said. 

_______________________________

        "Onew~~?" HyunJae said as she walked down a dark hallway in the museum. Onew disappeared. "Onew~~ this is not funny~" she called out. "AHHHHHHHH~" Onew yelled as he jumped from behind the wax figure of captain hook. "JESUS~! what the hell Jinki!" She yelled. Onew laughed. "I'm sorry~" he said. "You're an ass!,She said, scaring the father, the son, and the holy ghost out of people like that. What's wrong with you?!" "That was hilarious. I'm so sorry" he said. He pulled her close to him and kissed her. "Forgive me?" He asked. "No~~, she said with a smile, you're an ass. I dont like you." "You love me~~" he said. She thought to herself, 'Maybe I do'