Chapter 40

MiYoung stood in front of the mirror. She was supposed to be getting dressed but she started to stare at the scar on her side. She poked at it and remembered how it felt to get shot that day. It was the day she admitted to the world that she had feelings for JongHyun. She smiled to herself. Although they had been through a lot they made it where they need to be, Together. JongHyun walked into their bedroom and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her shoulder. "Aren't you supposed to be getting dressed?" he asked. "I know~, she said, I'm sorry honey. I got caught up in my thoughts." "Stop thinking so much~, he said, you'll give yourself forehead wrinkles." they both laughed. She kissed him. "Let me finish getting ready" she said.
_____________________________________

KyungMi had just finished putting the final touches on dinner. MinHo was helping her put everything into large serving bowls. They finished just as JinHee and Key arrived. KyungMi looked over at MinHo. "Sweetie can you put these on the table for me?" she asked. "Sure~" he said. "How do I look?" she asked while letting her hair out of the ponytail she wore it in for cooking. "Beautiful" he said. She gave him a quick kiss before going to answer the door. "Hey guys~" she said while opening the door. JinHee and Key stepped inside and took their shoes off. Everyone gave eachother hugs. MinHo finished putting all the food on the table and joined them in the foyer. "Hey hyung~ Hey JinHee~" he said. JinHee gave MinHo a big hug.
_____________________________________

"I see everyones getting really chummy~" HyunJae said appearing at the door. She and Onew stepped inside the house and took off their shoes. They gave everyone hugs and mingled in the foyer. TaeMin and HaNeul arrived a short while after they did and everyone exchanged greetings. Soon JongHyun and MiYoung arrived and everyone sat down to dinner.

"Mmmm~ Kyung~, MiYoung said, I miss your cooking~" "Awww MiMi~" KyungMi said. "Ain't nothing like KyungMi's food back in the day when we dormed together." JinHee said. "Ooh~ Or Jin's eggs" KyungMi added. "How are you guys making me hungry and we're already eating?" HyunJae asked.  Everyone laughed. "A lot of things have changed" HaNeul said. "Speaking of changes~, JongHyun said while smiling at MiYoung, I think its time to tell you all that you're looking at the new CEO of SM Entertaiment." Everyone gasped and congratulated him. "Since we're all sharing news~,HyunJae added, Onew and I are getting married!" She flashed her brand new engagement ring at them. Everyone squealed. They were so happy for them. "I have news too, HaNeul said, TaeMin and I are moving to Japan~!" The group was excited. "Well since everyones got news~, JinHee said, Key and I are moving to the US to teach Korean at a University." Everyone was so happy for one another.

"This seems like 'cause for a toast" MinHo said. He went into the kitchen and returned with wine and some glasses. He gave everyone a glass and filled it with wine. Everyone except KyungMi. KyungMi's glass was filled with milk.The girls all gasped. "I guess you guys already figured out our news~" she said.
Everyone laughed. "Lets make a toast anyway,MiYoung said and everyone raised their glasses, to love, success and true friendship~" Everyone tapped glasses and cheered. They were all happy together, and to think it all started with one dream. A SPARKLee dream.