Chapter 19

HaNeul stared at the computer screen. "Uhhh guys~~~!, She yelled, I think you may want to see this. The girls walked into HaNeul,HyunJae,and JinHee's room. HaNeul turned the laptop around and showed them an AllKPop article titled 'F(x)'s Krystal &' SHINee's TaeMin caught kissing!' with a photo of Krystal kissing TaeMin on the cheek while on stage at the end of one of their concerts in Singapore. "Oh~ hana~" KyungMi said putting her hand on her Unnie's shoulder. "Why didn't he just tell me?" HaNeul wondered aloud. "Well, in his defense, looking at the way his face looks he doesn't seem that into her." JinHee said. "Yeah~ he doesn't". KyungMi added. "Well i say we hear it straight from the horse's mouth." HyunJae said. "I'll get him!" MiYoung yelled already opening the door. She knocked on the boys' hotel room door and JongHyun answered in his towel dripping wet from the shower. MiYoung sucked in her breath. "Uh. Good morning, is TaeMin here?" She asked.  "Yeah, ill get him hold on" he said leaving the door open.  She stared at his back glistening with water droplets. She could feel her knees getting weak. She took deep breaths and leaned on the door post for support. Was this the same guy she had fallen asleep on the day before? "Hey~ whats up?" TaeMin said coming to the door. "Uh hey~, MiYoung said, your presence is requested next door." She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside their hotel suite. "Sit down" MiYoung said with an evil smirk on her face. TaeMin sat on the couch with a confused expression on his face. HaNeul came out of the room with her laptop and put it on the coffee table in front of him. "Care to explain this?" HaNeul said. He stared at the screen, skimming over the article to himself. He sighed "HaNeul I need to tell you something." He said. "Lets let them talk~" HyunJae said ushering the other girls into MiYoung and KyungMi's room. 

_______________________________

             "So whats this about?" HaNeul said sitting next to him. "Krystal IS my girlfriend but things haven't been right or happy between us for months and then when i met you.... I just don't feel the same way about her anymore. I thought I liked her but  now I just look at her the same way i look at Sulli, like a sister. Forgive me, I didnt mean to keep it from you or lie." He said with his head down. HaNeul took his hand and he looked up at her. "I have a confession too. I know exactly how you feel. I have a boyfriend back home but since Ive been here. I don't know. It's like we've drifted apart but I don't want to just leave him like that." She said. "So what do we do?" He asked her. She sighed "we do nothing, pretend theres nothing between us and carry on professionally. Its the best thing for right now." TaeMin looked as if he were going to cry but smiled slightly. "Okay~ if you say so, Noona" he said. HaNeul thought her heart would burst but she kept a straight face. She smirked a bit and said "alright. It was good to get things cleared up."  TaeMin smiled and left. As soon as he was gone 2Mi's bedroom door busted open. "What the hell hana!" MiYoung yelled. "What? I cant just dump Adam on a whim!" HaNeul yelled back. "I know you feel an obligation to Adam but look at whats in front of you. Are you sure you can let him slip away?" KyungMi said. "I dont know, HaNeul said, but he has a girlfriend and shes our friend I cant do that to her." HyunJae sighed. "This stinks! I see the way he looks at you and I know you feel the same about him. Gosh! What is this?! Some kind of old school secret lovers song?" She said. "Word! We are not Atlantic Starr you need to go after that man!" MiYoung said. "Just let me think about it, HaNeul said, We have to be at the stadium soon anyway so get ready." The girls took turns taking showers and got dressed.

            When wendy came into the girls hotel room they were ready and waiting on the couch. "Oh~! Excited to be back?" She said with a smile. The girls smiled and followed Wendy outside. They got into a taxi and greeted the driver. When they arrived at the stadium they did their usual practice run and started walking off the stage when Lisa the concert coordinator stopped them. They had no idea she was even in the stands. "Girls! Wait she said! Tonight we want to try something new. You will do your usual songs Lucky and Wanna but we also want to throw a ballad into the mix that you will perform during intermission after SHINee performs Dream Girl." "What song?" JinHee asked. "미치 (Butterfly)" Lisa answered. The girls smiled and waited for the song to begin. It was their first time singing it live and it went well. When they were done they went backstage to prepare. "I wonder what outfit we'll wear for our ballad" KyungMi asked as they entered their dressing room. "Funny you would ask that, wendy answered, i have them right here but i wont let you see them until its time to change. Now get dressed." The girls got their hair and make up on and waited until it was time to go on. "Why's the show so early today?" MiYoung asked. "Because you have a fan meet at a mall later tonight" Wendy answered. "Oh~" MiYoung said. The girls practiced their ballad and made sure they had their harmonies down until it was time to go on stage. When the time came they did their usual best and walked off the stage. They relaxed for a bit while watching the rest of the concert from their dressing room.