Chapter 7

Later that night, the girls sat in their living room talking about the news they just discovered. "Wow, so in the matter of a week we pushed past everyone?" JinHee asked. "It must have been that first appearance screening" Kyung said. "Or the first dance class" Hana added. "Doesn't matter to me,HyunJae said, what we need to be talking about is what are we doing for this showcase." "Right~ the show case, MiYoung said, Maybe we should jot down ideas then wait for the terms and conditions of this thing?" "Mmm makes sense" KyungMi said. "Okay, that takes care of that for now, JinHee said, but what about the thing that's really on our minds?" "Sarah~" MiYoung sighed. "So I'm not the only one that feels bad about that too?" HyunJae said as they heard the door open.     

__________________________   

           Sarah walked in the dorm looking sad. "Hey guys", she said slumping in the empty chair at the table, "I'm guessing you heard judging by the looks on your face. Don't be mad at yourselves guys, it's the companies fault! Besides, I can still train at SM Academy if I make it." "You will make it Sarah!" JinHee said. "Yeah~ you're really good" said KyungMi. "Thanks you guys are really nice. I'm gunna miss you when you leave." "When we leave? I thought you guys were getting showcased first?" MiYoung said. "Yeah we all have to 'sing for our lives' as SeoJin put it,on Friday, then you guys will showcase. Afterward  DaeHo will read the names the judges picked. One set will come back to these dorms, and be sent to SM Academy at the end of the summer, and the other will go home that very night." "So what happens to us?" HaNeul asked. "From what I heard I think the losing group goes home period and the winner get some kinda prize. Just wait for the meeting you'll get the info" "Oh" they all said together. The girls all went to bed still a little saddened but determined to win this competition.