Chapter 17

The late July sun beamed through the window on MiYoung and KyungMi's faces. "Kyungie shut the blinds~!" MiYoung whined. "Nooo Im tired" KyungMi whined back. They had been running non-stop for the past month performing, practicing, doing fan meets after concerts, and preparing for their debut. They'd just gotten back to the hotel at 6am. 

                  "Ladies!, Wendy said coming into the room, pack your things. Its time to go." "Where we going?",JinHee asked in a tired voice. "Home~, wendy said, its time for your official debut. You will be back in a week but right now we have to go." The girls got up showered,dressed, and collected their things. Within an hour they were on their way to the airport. "Goodbye Singapore~" KyungMi said while looking out the window of the plane. 

            MinHo woke up and brushed his teeth. He looked in the mirror and smiled. They were finally getting a break and he wanted to spend the day with KyungMi. He took a shower and got dressed then went to knock on the girls' hotel room door. "Where are you going?" Key asked while walking to the bathroom. "To find KyungMi, Do you think that they'll be awake yet?" "Maybe.... Go check." Key said. MinHo went into the hall and knocked on the girls' door but there was no answer. He knocked again but there was still silence. 

         He went back into their hotel room and picked up his phone. He called KyungMi but she didn't answer. He figured they were still asleep and went to eat breakfast. Within an hour the rest of the members got up and got ready. "The girls aren't up yet?" TaeMin asked over breakfast. "Guess not~"MinHo said while sulking.  

            After breakfast the boys cleaned up and decided to go explore the sights of Singapore. They went to a strip mall and walked around. "Hey~ look guys" TaeMin said. The boys walked to a store window and looked inside. There were all kinds of jewelry but one piece caught MinHo's eye. He went in and bought it then put the velvet jewelry bag into his pocket for safe keeping. 

              When MinHo walked out Key went into the store and bought something himself. He wondered if it would help him break the ice with JinHee a little better. They enjoyed a movie together but she still seemed a little closed off to him so he decided a gift would show her his sincerity towards their friendship. He would give it to her when he saw her again. "What did you guys buy?" JongHyun asked. "I got KyungMi a gift, MinHo said, maybe ill give it to her when we get back to the hotel." The boys walked to a nearby restaurant and waited to be seated. While they were waiting MinHo's phone rang, it was KyungMi. "Hey~, she said, I'm sorry I missed your call I was on a plane." "On a plane?, He asked, where are you? Where did you go?" "We're back in Seoul. We're having our official debut." "Oh, he said in a disappointed voice, congratulations. will you be staying in Seoul then?" He asked. "No, we'll be back in a week wendy says." MinHo smiled. "Well, give your debut your all. I know you'll be great. Im happy for you but i want you to hurry back. I miss you already." "Thanks, KyungMi said, I miss you too." They said goodbye and hung up the phone.

            KyungMi put her phone on the charger and headed for the practice room with her group. She had a ton of new energy and she was excited to have a successful debut and get back to the tour and see MinHo again.