The Game [Vikklan #7] 1/2

TW: SAD AND DEPRESSING CONTENT.

Lachlan's POV

"You gonna come to my game?" I ask my boyfriend of 7 months.

"Wouldn't miss it! I'll be there a little after you arrive." He smiles.

"Awesome!" I smile and hug him. "Love youuu!" I stretch out the u.

"Love you too." He laughs. "Now let's go stupid, we gotta get to chem." Vikk punches my shoulder.

"Finee" I sigh and follow him. Class is super-duper boring and i like don't wanna go.

Vikk drags me to class as i complain about the stupid teacher.

Vikk stopped in his tracks and turns around to face me. "Shut up." He speaks.

Before i could say a come-back, he presses his lips to mine.

Once he pulls back and shakes his head smiling.

I go to speak again but he presses his finger to my lips.

"I said shut up." He laughs taking my hand and pulling me into class.

*Time Skip*

"Vikk!" I whine. "What?" He says. "You still coming?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah of course. It's basketball right?" He asks. I nod and smile.

"You taking the bus or are you just gonna drive?" I ask putting my books away.

"Just gonna drive. I don't wanna be on a bus with a bunch of idiots." He rolls his eyes.

"I might be on the bus!" I laugh. "What i said is still right." He tries not to laugh.

"Yeah well you're dating this idiot." I wink putting my arms around his shoulders.

"Fortunately." He smiles. I kiss his forehead.

"Com'on boys! Let's go!" My captain yelled.

"Gotta go cutie. Bye! Love you so much." I smile breaking away from Vikk.

"Bye! Love you. See you soon." He smiles.

I run to my captain and we head over to the school we are playing.

* Near the end of the game*

It's almost over, 6-14 us winning, and Vikk still isn't here.

I brush it off and keep on playing. The game ends and we win.

Everyone celebrates as we just won finals.

"Still not here?" Preston walks over and asks. I shake my head frowning.

" Maybe he was caught in traffic. Text him or something." He suggests. "Okay." I said taking my phone out from my pocket.

I open it up and realize i have a notification from twitter.

I click on it, expecting it just to be a re-tweet or something like that but it was much worse.

'16 year old boy, killed in car crash. He was hit by a oncoming transport on the highway.'

I look at the images and realized that Vikk's car was right behind the one that got hit.

I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. I press the 'continue' button and the next picture just about killed me.

'Another male, also around 16 had gotten hit and is in hospital in sever conditions. The identities have not been revealed yet.' tears start to run down my face as i see Vikk's car flipped over in the pictures.

" What's wrong?" Preston asks, worried and panicked.

"V-vikk is in hospital....He got hit.." I told him. His face dropped from confused to shocked in seconds.

I rush out of the gym and to my car as fast as i could.

My baby boy could be dead.

This must be a dream.

------------

PART 2?