Picture Perfect [Zerkstar #6]

Vikk's POV

"Our garden is so pretty" I comment. Josh smiles and nods at me, snapping a few photos of the freshly cut grass and bloomed trees.

We've been sitting out here together for the past few days when we have nothing else to do.

Josh loves taking photos of nature and pretty things, so we sit out here and i keep him company while he takes pictures.

Sometimes, we'll go out and take photos from other pretty places which usually ends up with us being lost.

"Hey Vikk, Smile" He says, pointing the camera at me. I put on a grin, smiling at the camera.

He takes the picture, waits for it to load and then smiles at it.

"You look amazing Vikk!" He exclaims. "Can i see?" I ask, sitting on the edge of the rocks below. He turns the camera towards me, showing me the picture.

I looked really good, everything behind me somewhat blurred.

"How can one human be so captivating?" Josh asked, closing the picture and setting down his camera. I blush and smile as i look down.

"You're adorable" Josh laughs. "Joshhyyy" I whine.

"Yo lovebirds!" Simon calls from the house. "Mmhm?" Josh smirks at me.

"Get in here! Almost time to go to Tob's to watch the game!" He called. "Okay Si" I say as he nods an shuts the door.

"Do we have to go?" I asked Josh. We stood up, slipped our hands into each others and walked to the back door. "Yeah." He said. "Awe." I frown.

"We get to see Tobi and the others, so at least be happy for that" He says, giving my hand a squeeze. I nod as he opens the door and allows me to walk in.

"Remember i gotta leave a little early for my recording with Lach." I say.

"Oh right. Yeah. Alright." Josh said "Com'on guys!" JJ called out.

We walked to the front, waiting for Simon to get everything he needed.

-Time Skip-

"Yes! They scored!" Cal cheered. I pulled out my phone from my pocket, it reading 9:30 PM.

"Joshy, I gotta go." I say, standing up. The boys muted the T.V., perfect timing with half time.

"You gotta go?" Tobi asked. I nodded, putting my phone into my pocket.

"Can I at least get a kiss?" Josh smirked, puckering his lips.

My cheeks flamed, I could see the others watching us from the corner of their eyes curiously.

Almost reluctantly, I leaned down and went to peck his cheek though Josh turned his head at the last second and caught my lips.

My eyes flew open in panic as I jumped away, seeing a smirk cross Josh's face and hearing whistles come from our friends.

"Get some Vikk!" Harry called. I huff, walking out of the house. I finally got home and hopped on Skype with Lachlan.

"Sorry Lach. I was too busy being embarrassed by my boyfriend." I mutter, starting up Minecraft.

"Ooo what happened?" He asked. "I went to kiss Josh on the cheek, but he turned his head and got my lips. In. Front. Of. Everyone." I glare.

"Haha." Lachlan laughed. "Screw you Lachlan!" I whine. "Let's just get to recording" I say, irritated.